---CHINA'S BEST FRIEND

#2335 Jan 30, 2013
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Slip,
I already said I currently do not have or own ant guns,
I do not need to stand behind a gun, like you cowards do,
Yes you do.

Put up the sign, as she says, or admit you are a hypocrite.

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#2337 Jan 30, 2013
I have heard of mouse guns but this latest 'ant' gun really has sparked my interest...

I hope it has a million round mag too cause if I am goin' ant huntin' I wanna take out the whole hill..!

justy sayin'..

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2340 Jan 30, 2013
QuiteCrazy wrote:
The Native AMericans were right, the white man is crazy. They didn't have to win all they had to do is wait long enough for the new race to kills itself off over things that don't belong to them and never will. Then they were talking about the land.. I don't like guns but I sure do want people with guns, not El Barrio necessarily, but yes if you need to protect yourself get a gun. When 911 happened Bush pretty much let NYers know that "you're on your own right now... help is probably not coming don't count on your country to help you right now do it yourself and use common sense.." I thought holy cow, then it was on the news that the jets were finally in the air. All I thought was damn it that seem to take forever! Even the damn red light I was at seemed to slow down. It was the quitestest quiet ever. When it hits the fan... you want to be prepared. Look at the riots due to the Rodeny King trial.. oh yeah the cops were very helpful! They were outnumbered!
Government needs that menance, the citizens are armed. It keeps them in check.
What you say, makes a lot of sense. Of course, I'm not party line anything.

The one flaw is that you listened to the native americans who are as crazy as the white folks. All men are crazy <sarcasm included, but in an honest way> A bunch of sheep being led to slaughter.

No one has a clue, except me.

:)

Level 7

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2341 Jan 30, 2013
BTW:

A saying that the liberals won't listen to - "When seconds count- help is only minutes away".
Hammer

Fishers, IN

#2343 Jan 30, 2013
Tiger Lilly wrote:
Because I'm a woman so I can't fight like a man.
I've never pointed a gun at any person or any animal on the face of the earth.
Using your line of reasoning each of us can make a list of what we see no need for and say, why do you need this, I don't, so you shouldn't have it....
You need to go to Afghanistan with a fly swatter, then we could get all the cowards home.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2344 Jan 30, 2013
Dr-Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, it is you who thinks and talks in circles.
I'll rebut all this if you want. Not that it would do any good.
So I'm just going to say this.
You had a chance to make your thoughts and opinions heard here in the US. You chose to tuck tail, and move to another country. You relinquished your rights to make a difference here when you did so.
Focus your thoughts and opinions toward making the country you are in the way you want it to be.
I notice Force Majeure chose to ignore this post and tuck tail once again.

Your posting on this thread has dramatically decreased. Why would that be?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2345 Jan 30, 2013
because they just got a couple of accounts back
RustyBuckeye

Jacksonville, FL

#2346 Jan 31, 2013
It seems the topic starter has been sufficiently owned on this topic.

It comes down to this...what don't you understand about "shall not be infringed." In short, anything that inhibits me from owning a gun and ammo, is unconstitutional. That goes for excessive insurance, registration fees, etc...if it makes it hard to afford a gun. In short, I can afford a gun, but if you make it 3 or 4 times more expensive, i may not be able to, so that would be infringing my right.

But here's some info for those idiots who support these "Assault Rifle" bans. The number of people killed by all rifles, including AR-15 type "assault rifles" is far overshadowed by people killed with bare hands. Between bare hands, knives/sharp objects, and blunt objects such as baseball bats and hammers, rifles barely registers. Those three account for something like ten times more deaths than all rifles combined. Further idiocy is the fact that these bullets stop in the first person shot, but a 30-06 will go through three people, and it's not banned.

Also, we are so afraid of 30 round magazines? Really? Do realize how fast you can reload a rifle? Do you realize that a person can modify magazines if they want to? It isn't like the people that commit these massacres don't put a huge amount of planning into them. Even taking away guns won't stop them. In fact, other methods they may turn to can kill even more people. Would it make you feel better if the guy did a little research on how to make napalm? That info can be found ya know. It can be made with gasoline and common house products.

The problem isn't guns. Switzerland and other countries have more guns per person...the Swiss require everyone to own a gun, and yet they don't have anywhere near the number of murders.

Nobody even talks about the real cause of so many gun deaths in our country. Most come from a segment that is told repeatedly that they are victims, so as victims, they feel they can act out in ways most of us deem unacceptable.

The school massacres account for a very small percentage of murders in our country.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2347 Jan 31, 2013
RustyBuckeye wrote:
It seems the topic starter has been sufficiently owned on this topic.
It comes down to this...what don't you understand about "shall not be infringed." In short, anything that inhibits me from owning a gun and ammo, is unconstitutional. That goes for excessive insurance, registration fees, etc...if it makes it hard to afford a gun. In short, I can afford a gun, but if you make it 3 or 4 times more expensive, i may not be able to, so that would be infringing my right.
But here's some info for those idiots who support these "Assault Rifle" bans. The number of people killed by all rifles, including AR-15 type "assault rifles" is far overshadowed by people killed with bare hands. Between bare hands, knives/sharp objects, and blunt objects such as baseball bats and hammers, rifles barely registers. Those three account for something like ten times more deaths than all rifles combined. Further idiocy is the fact that these bullets stop in the first person shot, but a 30-06 will go through three people, and it's not banned.
Also, we are so afraid of 30 round magazines? Really? Do realize how fast you can reload a rifle? Do you realize that a person can modify magazines if they want to? It isn't like the people that commit these massacres don't put a huge amount of planning into them. Even taking away guns won't stop them. In fact, other methods they may turn to can kill even more people. Would it make you feel better if the guy did a little research on how to make napalm? That info can be found ya know. It can be made with gasoline and common house products.
The problem isn't guns. Switzerland and other countries have more guns per person...the Swiss require everyone to own a gun, and yet they don't have anywhere near the number of murders.
Nobody even talks about the real cause of so many gun deaths in our country. Most come from a segment that is told repeatedly that they are victims, so as victims, they feel they can act out in ways most of us deem unacceptable.
The school massacres account for a very small percentage of murders in our country.
there are a few minor points you over looked...

1]. the Swiss population is about 8 million for a round number..
2]. the ethnic make up is basically Swiss
3]. the Swiss give the druggies FREE drugs

“= Always Thinking =”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2348 Jan 31, 2013
Considering the efficiency of the Federal Government to enforce laws after they make them;
[[ I was going to make a list, but it would have taken the rest of the day ]]
So I wouldn't worry too much about what they're going to do they won't enforce it anyway.

PS: that's what the NRA is saying but nobody gets it.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#2350 Jan 31, 2013
The Last True Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
An armed citizen could have stopped him.
Lol...at work, in an insurance office building?

Come on man, get real.

“= Always Thinking =”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#2351 Jan 31, 2013
M69, do you ever wake up in a good mood?

Insurance company, I thought it was a mortage company. If I was one of financiers I'd be armed at all times.

“= Always Thinking =”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#2352 Jan 31, 2013
Does your wife 'burn' the coffee every morning?

“= Always Thinking =”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#2353 Jan 31, 2013
This is a picture of you, RIGHT?

http://t1.gstatic.com/images...

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2354 Jan 31, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
M69, do you ever wake up in a good mood?
Insurance company, I thought it was a mortage company. If I was one of financiers I'd be armed at all times.
Mortgage company, insurance company - same/same.

Btw - financers don't carry cash nowadays - you're thinking of 200 years ago.

“= Always Thinking =”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#2355 Jan 31, 2013
Excuse me Sir, I was referring to the pissed-off
mortgagees.
That's the people all the banks screwed!
and weren't punished for doing it.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2356 Jan 31, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
Excuse me Sir, I was referring to the pissed-off
mortgagees.
That's the people all the banks screwed!
and weren't punished for doing it.
And shoot the guy who set up the financing instead of taking it out on the bank who foreclosed on you? You sound like you know this guy personally.

Read and learn for once in your life.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/31/phoenix-...

“= Always Thinking =”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#2357 Jan 31, 2013
I haven't made the reference you left yet, when i saw it said fox and you used it as a reference I
was in immediate shock!
It all started with the 'fat' queer - Barny Franks!

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

#2358 Jan 31, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
I haven't made the reference you left yet, when i saw it said fox and you used it as a reference I
was in immediate shock!
http://news.yahoo.com/gunman-opens-fire-arizo...

http://news.sky.com/story/1045275/arizona-off...

“= Always Thinking =”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#2359 Jan 31, 2013

Tee Hee on the websites!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops: Naked Suspect Assaults Man, 84, at Airport 4 min Parden Pard 1
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 5 min GANNY 3,748
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Dogen 126,491
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 6 min SLY WEST 29,709
Polish town opposes Pooh Bear for unclear gender 8 min Parden Pard 3
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 8 min SLY WEST 26,411
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 8 min Crazy Beautiful 7,825
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min wichita-rick 150,918
Bill Cosby 36 min Xstain Mullahs 134
Two chocolate makers warn of huge annual deficit 41 min Xstain Mullahs 128