|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when did you quit being a coward. That's right, you didn't, since you are too cowardly to continue.
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what right have you lost
I think I know one
The first right to be lost, if we do not defend it NOW, will be the Second Amendment. The rest will quickly follow, thanks to stronzi like you.

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that is why we have a supreme court and a congress to make up a check and balance system so your fears of a dictator won't come to be ... and OKI it has worked so far....
please read again I said that we are abound with energy .
maybe just maybe we should put time/money into development
And twice in a row, the Supreme Court has disagreed with Obama and has stated that the Second Amendment is an individual right.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Milf Witch wrote:
My choice of words was perfectly correct.
Do you get paid by the number of post you make every day?

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Milf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You would rather see a woman raped and dead, rather than alive and well with a smoking gun in her hand, standing over the body of a dead rapist.
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape is not a capital offense nor are rapists in the habit of murdering. Your statement/choice is as idiotic as its' source.
Are you planning to rape someone? I hope you pick someone with a CCW.
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU: We need guns. Guns don't kill, people do.
No, what I said was "guns don't kill people, people do."
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>ME: Guns in the hands of Americans have seen the most horrific mass murder sprees in the world.
Horse shit. Guns in the hands of Nazis hve been the most horrific mass murder sprees in the world.
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>Either the American population needs proper education and gainful employment or the gun must be removed from the equation.
Neither has anything to do with the other.
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text> So tell me again who is thinking and talking in circles.
That would be you.
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>I am not an American. I was in your country for a long but temporary stay. I did not "move to another country" - I came home.
Good for you. Don't come back.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if any of the small minded ban a holics will bother to open this link and read it. Of those miniscule few who do, I wonder if they will do so with an open mind. The rest of you, I know I will be preaching to the choir, but it is a good read.

http://gulagbound.com/37160/the-gun-ban-lobby...

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
I REPEAT:
Guns in the hands of Americans have seen the most horrific mass murder sprees in the world.
I REPEAT: Guns in the hands of Nazis have seen thel most horrific mass murder sprees in the world.

As usual, you are wrong.
Force Majeure wrote:
....THIS lies at the centre of the discussion/arguement/debate - waves of mass murder by both criminal and non-criminal elements of the American population.
Mass murder by "non-criminals?" How does that work, exactly?
Force Majeure wrote:
1). Why it happens.
People wanting power over other people.
Force Majeure wrote:
2). How to stop it.
By arming the innocent.
Force Majeure wrote:
HOWEVER, it seems that very few Ameicans (on Topix, in any case) have understood this subject, but would rather stick their mindless heads into a sensless gun loving vs. gun hating confrontation. It stinks of a cock fight between two weak egos, void of any personal character.
I can imagine what kinds of cock fights *you* engage in.

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get paid by the number of post you make every day?
I get paid by the number of posts I make in response to yours. You're making me rich. Rich enough, as a matter of fact, to buy that new Glock 30.

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape is not a capital offense nor are rapists in the habit of murdering. Your statement/choice is as idiotic as its' source.
Every woman on this planet believes rape *should* be a capital offense. Thanks for proving what a misogynist you are.

Why do you hate women so much?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder where and *how* tallywhore got *his* law degree, consdering how s/he can't even punctuate a simple sentence properly. He must have gone to one of those law schools where everyone gets a trophy--I mean, a degree.
<quoted text>
With the total absence of punctuation and capitals, I can barely understand only half of what you're posting. Is English not your primary language?
<quoted text>
wtf?
That didn't even make sense.
you study law that is a history law case ...psssssssssssssst all law students/lawyers/court clerks/judges use ellipsis grammar ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I wonder where and *how* tallywhore got *his* law degree, consdering how s/he can't even punctuate a simple sentence properly. He must have gone to one of those law schools where everyone gets a trophy--I mean, a degree.
<quoted text>
My choice of words was perfectly correct. Try again, loser.
right .......now what do you want to cry about

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I get paid by the number of posts I make in response to yours. You're making me rich. Rich enough, as a matter of fact, to buy that new Glock 30.
what is wrong with the old one SHOT

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you study law that is a history law case ...psssssssssssssst all law students/lawyers/court clerks/judges use ellipsis grammar ...
How would you know? You're not even in high school.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

to Kaitlin the Milf Witch -

You just posted about a dozen entries in response to me and Tally. I have offered advice on what the gun has meant for the U.S. and what the worst consequences have been. However, all of your replies consist of hog wash, clicheès and personal insult. You may just as well admit that you aren't the least bit interested in stopping the mass murder in your country.

Well, whether you admit it or not I've made the point. Funny that you and your ilk claim to be patriotic yet I, who feel not the slightest favouritism towards your country, have given the most concern for the well-being of your people.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

LISTEN UP PLEASE ... A WARNING....

I just got what appeared as an up date for my adobe flash player.... looked legit ...

it isn't .... my p/c became blocked and they [??????] were trying to get $200. pay out

was able for myself to recover by going back in time and re-load ,,,,

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REACT, MY FAULT I DID NOT ...

THAT WILL TEACH ME TO SLOW DOWN

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Lewis just turn me off on the team , it seems to be all Lewis week.. egotism ... and Flacko where does he think the old championship games were played

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

<quoted text>
How would you know? You're not even in high school.
“Flattery Works--Keep It Coming”

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Here in my little rural town in southern Oregon, there is a rifle rack in the back window of just about every pickup truck I see. There are NRA bumperstickers everywhere.
And no real crime to speak of.
Sooooooo... Since you can't make your case or disprove mine, you insult. How liberal of you.
LMFGDAO...all you've done is insulted people with no valid information or intelligent conversation - how Conservaturd of you.

Yeah, yeah, yeah - this is the internet - everybody has a rifle rack in the back of their pickup and everyone is a marksman that lives in a small rural town in southern Oregon. Actually, Oregon - other than historically housing some real nasty serial killers, is a relative safe state. That being said however, Oregon is not immune from any crime - especially violent crime. With an index of 2.4, they rank just below Wisconsin on a national scale. So your statement, "no real crime to speak of," is false - according to the FBI.

http://www.fbi.gov/portland/press-releases/20...

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Not as much as the tea party trolls, who can't live with the election outcome, and continue their silly circular political arguements on here......I can recall, when you had something to say.....
Oh we live with the election outcome......for sure.

GDP -.01%...SHOCK: ECONOMY SHRINKS, you might have known this was coming out, every time the chit hits the fan, Obama fires up AF1 and heads for Vegas for a speech and rounds of golf.....and 1.6 million in new debt.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

tallyho wrote:
LISTEN UP PLEASE ... A WARNING....
I just got what appeared as an up date for my adobe flash player.... looked legit ...
it isn't .... my p/c became blocked and they [??????] were trying to get $200. pay out
was able for myself to recover by going back in time and re-load ,,,,
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REACT, MY FAULT I DID NOT ...
THAT WILL TEACH ME TO SLOW DOWN
Thanks, what does it look like, as opposed to a legit update, Can you give us specifics, so that we don't fall for it.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, what does it look like, as opposed to a legit update, Can you give us specifics, so that we don't fall for it.
it will be a drop [bubble] says you need added plug-in and the adobe flash icon couldn't even sign off , had to flash boot and go to recovery back about 3 days ago to lose it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min wondering 113,208
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 5 min Adrian DeVine 54,036
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 6 min curiouslu 76,936
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min curiouslu 141,639
The letter E (Jun '13) 13 min Adrian DeVine 851
The Letter "O" (May '09) 15 min Adrian DeVine 3,205
The Letter T (Dec '11) 17 min Adrian DeVine 2,376
Post how you feel (Oct '12) 1 hr Petal Power 366
Message to Obama 2 hr Petal Power 748