“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

#2250 Jan 29, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
here is your knowledge of the US Constitution...
did you know that the US constitution is shortest ever written so far and that India has the longest..
but your statement above ...
What is the only crime defined by the constitution
The only crime defined by the United States Constitution is treason. In order to convict a person of treason, you must have at least two witnesses.
What Is The Only Crime Defined By The Constitution
What Is The Only Crime Defined By The Constitution The US constitution has just defined a single crime and that is ‘Treason’.
What is the only crime defined in the constitution?
[May 18, 2008] Best Answer: 21st century government! HaHaaa ... Don't know---treason?... Article III section 3 covers Treason as a crime.... Treason.
but you have it your way , I skipped over this way back , but now your stupidity will be your discredit
What are you nattering on about now. If I remember why I posted this, it was in answer to your inability to give us YOUR opinion, and not some cut and paste case law (opinion) of the supreme court jesters. The last part being a quote from one of their opinions.

You cannot discredit someone who values your posts less than I do.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#2251 Jan 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you nattering on about now. If I remember why I posted this, it was in answer to your inability to give us YOUR opinion, and not some cut and paste case law (opinion) of the supreme court jesters. The last part being a quote from one of their opinions.
You cannot discredit someone who values your posts less than I do.
your words do you need the whole post....
Treason was not the only crime during the creation of the Constitution of the United States.
Treason was not the only crime
please name the others and where they are [amendment]

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2252 Jan 29, 2013
my original post.... tallyho
“SEE YA ”
Wednesday Jan 9

don't be silly ....the constitution dealt with the rights of the individual.... the only crime at the time of the Constitution was treason we no longer need a state militia , outdated

with the evolutions in arms . we need re-definement and control

but we have not lost one right , not one
.......... you do see this again yes.....
the only crime at the time of the Constitution was treason

Level 8

USA

#2253 Jan 29, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
your words do you need the whole post....
Treason was not the only crime during the creation of the Constitution of the United States.
Treason was not the only crime
please name the others and where they are [amendment]
Already answered that post. Move on, nothing to see here.
Keep trying, so far I give your discredit effort a -1 out of 50. good try, but no cigar

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2254 Jan 29, 2013
and your brilliant reply

REDNECK HIPPIE
Wednesday Jan 9

Dodging the question I see. Are the OPINIONS of the Supreme Court of the land not used to legalize laws of the land. Are the OPINIONS of the Supreme Court not used to modify the laws of the land. Are the OPINIONS of the Supreme Court of the land not used to strike down laws of the land. So, would not the OPINIONS of the founding fathers, whether before or after the creation of the Constitution of the United States be of some value in determining the intent of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
Treason was not the only crime during the creation of the Constitution of the United States. Otherwise, there would be no need for more than a one paragraph Constitution. We need a CIVILIAN militia to remind those in Washington that we are not serfs, we are free men.

Treason was not the only crime during the creation of the Constitution of the United States. Otherwise, there would be no need for more than a one paragraph Constitution

again..........Treason was not the only crime

certainly going to believe every thing you say now yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah right

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2255 Jan 29, 2013
attention class:

ONE MORE TIME...
What is the only crime defined by the constitution
The only crime defined by the United States Constitution is treason.

The Constitution The US constitution has just defined a single crime and that is ‘Treason’.

What is the only crime defined in the constitution?.......--treason? ...
Article III section 3 covers Treason as a crime.... Treason.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2256 Jan 29, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Already answered that post. Move on, nothing to see here.
Keep trying, so far I give your discredit effort a -1 out of 50. good try, but no cigar
ha ha you lose

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#2257 Jan 29, 2013
here is a thought: maybe we can also put a shotgun on every bus

- One man was shot on a school bus in Alabama on Tuesday, the Dale County Sheriff's Office.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2258 Jan 29, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Come on boy, if you want a battle of wits, arm yourself. your street creds on brains won't cut it.
"If I WANT"? That's an irrelevant question. I am certainly "ABLE" if that's what you mean. Able to battle wits yes, but most particularly debate through the use of KNOWLEDGE and LOGIC and SENSE.

You see Topix as a place to measure your wit (or lack thereof) while I'm here mainly for the subject threads. I only join a specific thread if I know something of the subject or at least have an earnest contribution to opinion.

Anyway, if you've seen fit to respond to my post in a challenging manner why did you take up a stance upon wit, rather than debate my statement?

If your response is a challenge, then by all means take a shot. If it pertains to the subject - and is also witty - then I'll take you on. So? Are you going to back out or put in your bid? To be perfectly honest, you smell like a coward who'll take a cheap shot then hide beneath the blanket till all's clear.

Level 8

USA

#2259 Jan 29, 2013
tallyho wrote:
and your brilliant reply
REDNECK HIPPIE
Wednesday Jan 9
Dodging the question I see. Are the OPINIONS of the Supreme Court of the land not used to legalize laws of the land. Are the OPINIONS of the Supreme Court not used to modify the laws of the land. Are the OPINIONS of the Supreme Court of the land not used to strike down laws of the land. So, would not the OPINIONS of the founding fathers, whether before or after the creation of the Constitution of the United States be of some value in determining the intent of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
Treason was not the only crime during the creation of the Constitution of the United States. Otherwise, there would be no need for more than a one paragraph Constitution. We need a CIVILIAN militia to remind those in Washington that we are not serfs, we are free men.
Treason was not the only crime during the creation of the Constitution of the United States. Otherwise, there would be no need for more than a one paragraph Constitution
again..........Treason was not the only crime
certainly going to believe every thing you say now yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah right
No upward movement on your discredit agenda, still -1 on a scale of 50.
Now you are just booooooooooooooooring

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2260 Jan 29, 2013
Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You would rather see a woman raped and dead, rather than alive and well with a smoking gun in her hand, standing over the body of a dead rapist.
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Attempting to put words in my mouth know!!
Even women don't need guns to over throw that sh!t,
Another excuse,
Are you talking about the woman who is 5'2" and 90lbs who doesn't need a gun to "over throw" a rapist who is 6'4" and weighs 250lbs?

You really are dim.

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#2261 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Put up a sign in your front yard proclaiming "This is a gun-free house."
I dare you.
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind the gun,
Beware of the owner,
Your slip is showing.
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2262 Jan 29, 2013
Kaitlin the Milf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You would rather see a woman raped and dead, rather than alive and well with a smoking gun in her hand, standing over the body of a dead rapist.
Rape is not a capital offense nor are rapists in the habit of murdering. Your statement/choice is as idiotic as its' source.
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, it is you who thinks and talks in circles.
YOU: We need guns. Guns don't kill, people do.

ME: Guns in the hands of Americans have seen the most horrific mass murder sprees in the world. Either the American population needs proper education and gainful employment or the gun must be removed from the equation.

YOU: We need guns. Guns don't kill, people do.

* So tell me again who is thinking and talking in circles.
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>I'll rebut all this if you want. Not that it would do any good.
Respond to my statement and we'll see how much good it will do.
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text> You had a chance to make your thoughts and opinions heard here in the US. You chose to tuck tail, and move to another country.
I am not an American. I was in your country for a long but temporary stay. I did not "move to another country" - I came home.
Dr-Stripper wrote:
<quoted text>You relinquished your rights to make a difference here when you did so.
If you are incapable of understanding the concept of an international forum then I have no obligation to teach you. Either work it out for yourself or suck on it.

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#2263 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I wonder where and *how* tallywhore got *his* law degree, consdering how s/he can't even punctuate a simple sentence properly. He must have gone to one of those law schools where everyone gets a trophy--I mean, a degree.
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum I can spell considering
and is accepted grammar Ellipsis the omission of a word or phrase necessary for a complete syntactical construction but not necessary for understanding
With the total absence of punctuation and capitals, I can barely understand only half of what you're posting. Is English not your primary language?
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>so tell me big mouth someone called the state militia to prevent their right by force ... and someone else call Federal forces to enforce those rights , who do you think won
wtf?

That didn't even make sense.

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#2264 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Put up a sign in your front yard proclaiming "This is a gun-free house."
I dare you.
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mind the gun,
Beware of the owner,
The original sign said, "Never mind the dog; beware of owner," and showed a black silhouette of a handgun. How typical of a liberal to steal something, change it, and attempt to claim it as their own.

I reapeat: Put up a sign in your front yard proclaiming "This is a gun-free house." I dare you.

Or do you prefer being a hypocrite by hiding amongst your gun-owning neighbors?
Force Majeure

Sweden

#2265 Jan 29, 2013
I REPEAT:

Guns in the hands of Americans have seen the most horrific mass murder sprees in the world. Either the American population needs proper education and gainful employment or the gun must be removed from the equation.

THIS lies at the centre of the discussion/arguement/debate - waves of mass murder by both criminal and non-criminal elements of the American population.

1). Why it happens.
2). How to stop it.

HOWEVER, it seems that very few Ameicans (on Topix, in any case) have understood this subject, but would rather stick their mindless heads into a sensless gun loving vs. gun hating confrontation. It stinks of a cock fight between two weak egos, void of any personal character.

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#2266 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I wonder where and *how* tallywhore got *his* law degree, consdering how s/he can't even punctuate a simple sentence properly. He must have gone to one of those law schools where everyone gets a trophy--I mean, a degree.
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
that would be: went or attended a law school
My choice of words was perfectly correct. Try again, loser.

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#2267 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
question , when do you shoot this rapist , after the fact ??
Read it again, liberal jerk.

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#2268 Jan 29, 2013
tallyho wrote:
I wonder how old that was
And you ate it anyway.

“Hello Darlings!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#2269 Jan 29, 2013
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Being civil with a circle brain is just not working,
So there for I no longer need to talk with you about it,
I gave you my stance and that is it,
If you don't like it, to bad,
ONLY COWARDS STAND BEHIND GUNS, PERIOD,
I hope you get your ass raped by someone twice your size. Maybe you'll like it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Like..... (Mar '14) 4 min Petal Power 324
What Can Be Tapped,...? 4 min Options 50
What Could Be Sweet,...? 6 min Petal Power 43
white... 7 min Petal Power 266
What Could Be Catchy,...? 7 min Wisdom 1
Name 3 things better then sex or money .... 8 min Petal Power 19
What Could Be Striking,...? 9 min U S Navy 1
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min CrunchyBacon 20,614
What's your tip for the day? 12 min Petal Power 1,081
Woman Adds 3rd Breast to Make Herself 'Unattrac... 31 min Ned_Ryerson 3