Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
OH, so now you modify your stance, to say that "for the most part" only cowards stand behind guns. That is NOT what you said in the post I was responding to.
You are the one with no clue.
So now, you are a gun owner who was taught respect for and how to use guns to hunt, so then by your own original definition, you are a coward.
I too was taught to use guns, but not just to hunt, I was also taught how to use them for protection. I hunted from the time I was able to hold the gun and hit the target, as did all of my family, even the girls. So by your modified definition, I must not be a coward.
You truly are dense aren't you,

Reading comprehension appearantly is not your strong suite,

Once a gun owner,

Never liked it,

Only had it cause dad forced me to take it,

Have not had to stand behind a gun all my life,

Do not currently own or have guns,

ASSault weapons are not needed or guns period for that matter ASSuming AZZhole, COWARD.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Pretty much wrote:
<quoted text>Obama/liberals/THE LEFT. Or haven't you been paying attention for the last 25 years?
where did it go where did they put that before Congress

help me here: 25 years and the second amendment still exist and Obama only been President since January 20, 2009.and before that On January 8, 1997, Obama was sworn in as senator.

well that covers 16 of the 25 years... what about the other 9 years , petitions maybe ????????

when do you think this will take place 5-10-15-20 years from now

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
You truly are dense aren't you,
Reading comprehension appearantly is not your strong suite,
Once a gun owner,
Never liked it,
Only had it cause dad forced me to take it,
Have not had to stand behind a gun all my life,
Do not currently own or have guns,
ASSault weapons are not needed or guns period for that matter ASSuming AZZhole, COWARD.
Once more the tools with the inability to actually have a civil discourse resorts to filthy language and personal attacks. When a one trick pony has nothing intelligent to counter with, they resort to the lowest form of communication. I bet your middle finger gets plenty of exercise.
Explain to me how, as a gun owner ONCE, you NEVER had to stand behind a gun. Interesting bit of physics.
If you do not desire to have a weapon, I nor any gun owner will FORCE you to have one. However, by the same token, you cannot force us to give up our legally owned and used guns. Since we have the right, guaranteed by our founding document. Until you and your ilk can legally change our founding documents to eliminate that right, then you are just babbling.
Justin Case

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
where did it go where did they put that before Congress
help me here: 25 years and the second amendment still exist and Obama only been President since January 20, 2009.and before that On January 8, 1997, Obama was sworn in as senator.
well that covers 16 of the 25 years... what about the other 9 years , petitions maybe ????????
when do you think this will take place 5-10-15-20 years from now
You haven't figured it out yet, Obama has been bi-passing Congress for the last 4 years through executive orders and other chicanery. The guy's about as honest as a south side pimp or a used car salesman. Have a good night, T.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Level 2

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Once more the tools with the inability to actually have a civil discourse resorts to filthy language and personal attacks. When a one trick pony has nothing intelligent to counter with, they resort to the lowest form of communication. I bet your middle finger gets plenty of exercise.
Explain to me how, as a gun owner ONCE, you NEVER had to stand behind a gun. Interesting bit of physics.
If you do not desire to have a weapon, I nor any gun owner will FORCE you to have one. However, by the same token, you cannot force us to give up our legally owned and used guns. Since we have the right, guaranteed by our founding document. Until you and your ilk can legally change our founding documents to eliminate that right, then you are just babbling.
Being civil with a circle brain is just not working,

So there for I no longer need to talk with you about it,

I gave you my stance and that is it,

If you don't like it, to bad,

ONLY COWARDS STAND BEHIND GUNS, PERIOD,

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
Being civil with a circle brain is just not working,
So there for I no longer need to talk with you about it,
I gave you my stance and that is it,
If you don't like it, to bad,
ONLY COWARDS STAND BEHIND GUNS, PERIOD,
So, when did you quit being a coward. That's right, you didn't, since you are too cowardly to continue.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Justin Case wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't figured it out yet, Obama has been bi-passing Congress for the last 4 years through executive orders and other chicanery. The guy's about as honest as a south side pimp or a used car salesman. Have a good night, T.
can't change the constitution and believe me he is the only pres to write an executive orders

now what right have you lost so far ... just name one

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

INFO:
All presidents beginning with George Washington in 1789 have issued orders which in general terms can be described as executive orders.

Until the early 1900s, executive orders went mostly unannounced and undocumented, seen only by the agencies to which they were directed.

Until 1952, there were no rules or guidelines outlining what the president could or could not do through an executive order. However, the Supreme Court ruled in Youngstown Sheet & Tube Co. v. Sawyer, 343 US 579 (1952) that Executive Order 10340 from President Harry S. Truman placing all steel mills in the country under federal control was invalid because it attempted to make law, rather than clarify or act to further a law put forth by the Congress or the Constitution. Presidents since this decision have generally been careful to cite which specific laws they are acting under when issuing new executive

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when did you quit being a coward. That's right, you didn't, since you are too cowardly to continue.
what right have you lost

I think I know one

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that they were taking it away, you hyperbole not withstanding.
so what are you crying about ??????????

they don't want you to have a SAW???

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

okimar wrote:
<quoted text>What happens when a President and his Party DOESN't uphold the Constitution THEY took an Oath to Protect and Defend?
Wind technology provides less than TWO percent of our energy. Solar,not much better. NUCLEAR? There hasn't been a NEW nuclear plant allowed to be built in almost 30 years. Like our older coal fired plants they are aging and costly to upgrade and could possibly be taken off line in a few years,with NO replacements. Can you afford a 1,000% jump in your power bill? Rolling blackouts? Rationed power where you are allowed to have electricity for a few hours a day? THAT is the choice facing us(US)if we don't rein in stupidity. You can bet your azz that DC and other major cities won't be facing any of those scenarios.
I believe that is why we have a supreme court and a congress to make up a check and balance system so your fears of a dictator won't come to be ... and OKI it has worked so far....

please read again I said that we are abound with energy .

maybe just maybe we should put time/money into development

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Great White Snark wrote:
<quoted text>I wish he'd lose the right to cry. His tears flood Topix daily.
What right will he say he lost? Did he forget Bush's assault on our rights with he Patriot Act? Of course he'll say THAT was warranted. Imagine if Obama initiated it.
well he has the right to cry that can be listed as the 1st...

but he lost his 5th amendment [ just in case] the right to remain silent

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

listen children pick - up before you leave

Adios thats Spanish for A Riva Dorci

an to amicus curiae

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what right have you lost
I think I know one
You have the right to remain silent, I suggest yo use it before you make an even bigger fool of yourself.
I have already answered that question from you any number of times, in any number of ways. Since you are obviously unable to comprehend what I have previously said, I suggest you get someone to translate it for you.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Great White Snark wrote:
<quoted text>I wish he'd lose the right to cry. His tears flood Topix daily.
What right will he say he lost? Did he forget Bush's assault on our rights with he Patriot Act? Of course he'll say THAT was warranted. Imagine if Obama initiated it.
Read back oh great and mighty snark and you will find i answered that very thing some time ago.

Level 8

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
so what are you crying about ??????????
they don't want you to have a SAW???
I am sure you can afford to hire someone to assist you with your inability to comprehend even the most basic answers to your inane posts.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

so why are you crying like a girl

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodging the question I see. Are the OPINIONS of the Supreme Court of the land not used to legalize laws of the land. Are the OPINIONS of the Supreme Court not used to modify the laws of the land. Are the OPINIONS of the Supreme Court of the land not used to strike down laws of the land. So, would not the OPINIONS of the founding fathers, whether before or after the creation of the Constitution of the United States be of some value in determining the intent of the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
Treason was not the only crime during the creation of the Constitution of the United States. Otherwise, there would be no need for more than a one paragraph Constitution. We need a CIVILIAN militia to remind those in Washington that we are not serfs, we are free men. As long as the government has arms, the citizens need comparable arms.
here is your knowledge of the US Constitution...

did you know that the US constitution is shortest ever written so far and that India has the longest..

but your statement above ...

What is the only crime defined by the constitution
The only crime defined by the United States Constitution is treason. In order to convict a person of treason, you must have at least two witnesses.

What Is The Only Crime Defined By The Constitution
What Is The Only Crime Defined By The Constitution The US constitution has just defined a single crime and that is ‘Treason’.

What is the only crime defined in the constitution?
[May 18, 2008] Best Answer: 21st century government! HaHaaa ... Don't know---treason?... Article III section 3 covers Treason as a crime.... Treason.

but you have it your way , I skipped over this way back , but now your stupidity will be your discredit

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

did you know:

“A proclamation by President George Washington and a congressional resolution established the first national Thanksgiving Day on Nov. 26, 1789. The reason for the holiday was to give 'thanks' for the new Constitution.”

“The word 'democracy' does not appear once in the Constitution.”

“As evidence of its continued flexibility, the Constitution has only been changed 17 times since 1791!”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,141 - 2,160 of7,306
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••