Comments
2,121 - 2,140 of 7,306 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2014

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Level 2

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2209
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You would rather see a woman raped and dead, rather than alive and well with a smoking gun in her hand, standing over the body of a dead rapist.
Attempting to put words in my mouth know!!

Even women don't need guns to over throw that sh!t,

Another excuse,

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2210
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we all know just how much contempt you have for anyone who does not have a law degree or license. as if that confers some special right or privilege on those anointed with those precious things. I know you would rather that all of the unwashed masses who inhabit the world beneath you would just shut our mouths and let our "betters" decide what our founding documents mean and how they you be interpreted. Unfortunately, the same founding documents give us uneducated peons the right to voice our opinions, in spite of all your protestations.
no you are theorizing and making conjectures , you don't know law ... and you hate to be told you are wrong , now who is taking away your second amend

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Level 2

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2211
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up a sign in your front yard proclaiming "This is a gun-free house."
I dare you.
Never mind the gun,

Beware of the owner,
PSSSsssssst

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2212
Jan 29, 2013
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
oki he isn't my president but I swore to uphold the Constitution , the same as the president ...
you have energy all over this place / wind /solar/nuclear
We haven't built a "Nuke" plant in over 30 years. Or a refinery for that matter.

Blame the LEFT.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2213
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder where and *how* tallywhore got *his* law degree, consdering how s/he can't even punctuate a simple sentence properly. He must have gone to one of those law schools where everyone gets a trophy--I mean, a degree.
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum I can spell considering

and is accepted grammar Ellipsis the omission of a word or phrase necessary for a complete syntactical construction but not necessary for understanding

so tell me big mouth someone called the state militia to prevent their right by force ... and someone else call Federal forces to enforce those rights , who do you think won

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Level 2

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2214
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Call me what ever you choose, but I will continue to legally own, carry and use guns, as is my right, guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment to the United States Constitution. If you don't like me and other Americans legally owning, carrying and using guns, then get it changed legally. Till then, kindly curtail your claptrap about my right to own, carry and use guns, as guaranteed by the founding documents of this great nation..
If you can prove I ever said that I do not want anyone to own or operate guns, I will personaly apologize.

My stance is only that people really do not need guns to be TOUGH,

And that for the most part ONLY COWARDS DO STAND BEHIND GUNS, as every gun owner thinks they are invisible behind a gun.

That is and has been my only stance.

I also have owned and operated guns with much respect as that is how dad and grumpy taught me while hunting for our food.

Get over yourself already, and back off of somebody you have no clue about.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2215
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

now how long are you going to cry ???

a good estimate will be fair ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2216
Jan 29, 2013
 
PSSSsssssst wrote:
<quoted text>We haven't built a "Nuke" plant in over 30 years. Or a refinery for that matter.
Blame the LEFT.
and , I said there is energy abound ... nothing about well I don't want it in my area...

however:New Nuclear plants continue to be built across the the world all the time....here in the United States, it has become a political propaganda tool by some political forces

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2217
Jan 29, 2013
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have a clue of what you are arguing about , who is taking away the second amend...who????????
I don't have a law degree, a cute black robe or a swell gavel, so of course I couldn't possibly have any idea what I am talking about.
I am just one of the unwashed masses with an opinion. One that is guaranteed by the first Amendment. I said nothing about taking it away, although, now that you mention it.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Level 2

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2218
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

tallyho wrote:
now how long are you going to cry ???
a good estimate will be fair ...
How long are you going to cry for your GUNS COWARD!!

A good estimate will be fair,

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2219
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder where and *how* tallywhore got *his* law degree, consdering how s/he can't even punctuate a simple sentence properly. He must have gone to one of those law schools where everyone gets a trophy--I mean, a degree.
that would be: went or attended a law school

while you were busy sucking.......... I worked

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2220
Jan 29, 2013
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are theorizing and making conjectures , you don't know law ... and you hate to be told you are wrong , now who is taking away your second amend
Such big words for such a little man. Did you have to look those up in your Funk and Wagnall, or did the supreme court jesters tell you to use them.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2221
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Kaitlin the Wolf Witch wrote:
<quoted text>
You would rather see a woman raped and dead, rather than alive and well with a smoking gun in her hand, standing over the body of a dead rapist.
question , when do you shoot this rapist , after the fact ??
My Point

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2222
Jan 29, 2013
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
and , I said there is energy abound ... nothing about well I don't want it in my area...
however:New Nuclear plants continue to be built across the the world all the time....here in the United States, it has become a political propaganda tool by some political forces
Exactly. But building this shit around the world doesn't exactly help us, now does it? Neither does disarming a supposedly "free" people. How about locking up the nuts that violate the LAW (and throwing away the key)??? And not Obama's "law". THE LAW.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2223
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Such big words for such a little man. Did you have to look those up in your Funk and Wagnall, or did the supreme court jesters tell you to use them.
naaaaaaaaaaaah 101 law... hey once again who is taking away the second amendment

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2224
Jan 29, 2013
 
30yrs wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can prove I ever said that I do not want anyone to own or operate guns, I will personaly apologize.
My stance is only that people really do not need guns to be TOUGH,
And that for the most part ONLY COWARDS DO STAND BEHIND GUNS, as every gun owner thinks they are invisible behind a gun.
That is and has been my only stance.
I also have owned and operated guns with much respect as that is how dad and grumpy taught me while hunting for our food.
Get over yourself already, and back off of somebody you have no clue about.
OH, so now you modify your stance, to say that "for the most part" only cowards stand behind guns. That is NOT what you said in the post I was responding to.
You are the one with no clue.
So now, you are a gun owner who was taught respect for and how to use guns to hunt, so then by your own original definition, you are a coward.
I too was taught to use guns, but not just to hunt, I was also taught how to use them for protection. I hunted from the time I was able to hold the gun and hit the target, as did all of my family, even the girls. So by your modified definition, I must not be a coward.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Level 8

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2225
Jan 29, 2013
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
naaaaaaaaaaaah 101 law... hey once again who is taking away the second amendment
I never said that they were taking it away, you hyperbole not withstanding.
Pretty much

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2226
Jan 29, 2013
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
naaaaaaaaaaaah 101 law... hey once again who is taking away the second amendment
Obama/liberals/THE LEFT. Or haven't you been paying attention for the last 25 years?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2227
Jan 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

INFO:

Conjecture refers to a guess work. In the legal context, conjecture is a judgment based upon incomplete evidence.ďA conjecture is defined as an explanation that, although consistent with the facts in evidence, is not deducible from them as a reasonable inference

Theory of law refers to the legal premise or set of principles on which a case rests. For example, it is a theory of law that a juror who has formed an opinion cannot be impartial.

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2228
Jan 29, 2013
 
Stuges wrote:
Why can't gun owners step up with their hands and fight like men? Cowards.
the same reason US soldiers dont invade other countries with fist

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

176 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min Jennifer Renee 15,774
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 min CrunchyBacon 15,319
Message to Obama 7 min Sublime1 662
OMG I love you!!!! 8 min Bezeer 16
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 10 min JANNlE 1,614
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,045
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 24 min Parden Pard 39,941
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 28 min Nobody 2 Special 78
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 48 min the wandering girl 141,579
•••
•••