That is funny Ricky. It reminded me of the time when at work and decided to make some microwave popcorn in a room next to my desk. I placed the popcorn in the microwave, came back to my desk and promptly forgot about the popcorn. I also accidently set the timer to 2 hours instead of the intended 2 minutes. Next thing, the building fire alarm, hooked directly into a monitoring comapany is sounding. The fire dept. arrives in moments and I have to explain to them and all the people in the building how the alarm was triggered.<quoted text>I once was working ata place that catered food, well after we got everything set up and everyone was eating we were messing around and someone wanted out the front door. I thought I knew where the button was to open the door so instead of bothering the people eating I decided to open the door, except it turned out to be the silent alarm, we were surrounded by police in 5 min and boy was it embarrassing! lol
Everybody involved, including police and fire, were so amused at my pure red (and sweaty) face that no one could fault me for my stupidity. I got off scott free. Several years after the fact though there are those who enjoy making me squirm by reminding me of it. Never made microwave popcorn again!