Dave's bar and grill,is now open.

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 76)

Showing posts 1,501 - 1,520 of4,677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1566
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>They are awesome. I generally use a mild to medium hot wing sauce but I don't want to give any of the bar folk ulcers with the hot stuff so I toned it down! The best part of the sandwiches is - no bones! But they are messy...but so good so it's worth it!
Today's menu....
Peppered bacon n bleu burgers, sweet potato fries and a spicy lime coleslaw.
That sounds awesome too. I'm a bit of a foodie, was my intent to be a chef, but didn't work out that way for me. You're food suggestions remind me of Rachael Ray. Don't know if you like her or not, but that is meant as a compliment.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1567
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thanks. I guess Rachel Ray likes the kind of food I do if that's the case!

Davey's gotta come up with some drinks to go wtih the menu.:)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1568
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ShadyBits wrote:
Thanks. I guess Rachel Ray likes the kind of food I do if that's the case!
Davey's gotta come up with some drinks to go wtih the menu.:)
Rachael Ray magazine. I used to buy them, but don't anymore, she makes menus similar to the ones you are describing and there is usually a drink to compliment, or was anyways a couple years back. I never follow recipes exactly, but everything I made was awesome.

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1569
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Xavierfrank

Nairobi, Kenya

DUMB thread

DANG I went to reply & poof it was gone...took me back to main page...hehe ...so anyhoo...

oh yeah, and every village has its idiot...if the stool fits, sit on it...

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1570
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>They are awesome. I generally use a mild to medium hot wing sauce but I don't want to give any of the bar folk ulcers with the hot stuff so I toned it down! The best part of the sandwiches is - no bones! But they are messy...but so good so it's worth it!
Today's menu....
Peppered bacon n bleu burgers, sweet potato fries and a spicy lime coleslaw.
Well, i'm glad you are cooking, sounds good.:)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1571
Jun 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Line me up with anything you have..Later you can lay me up beside the jukebox...or throw me out in the alley.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1572
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Healthy" Hump Day - Today we're serving up a chicken walnut salad w/craisins, apples & fresh bleu cheese crumbles served with raspberry vinagrette dressing.

Maybe we can pair it with a fruity skinny-tini?

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1573
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ShadyBits wrote:
"Healthy" Hump Day - Today we're serving up a chicken walnut salad w/craisins, apples & fresh bleu cheese crumbles served with raspberry vinagrette dressing.
Maybe we can pair it with a fruity skinny-tini?
Mmm sounds good fix me up

“here for fun”

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1574
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lylah wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmm sounds good fix me up
you can eat healthy i will have a double burger extra fries and an extra large beer (got to keep this body for my woman)

“Two Hearts Falling ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Into One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1575
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

no HMY somebody call me and I will swing by and get my sissy..take her home..ILY girl..you know better nobody putting you in the alley for the dogs to lick..LOL..

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1576
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nobody is getting thrown. to the alley!! Well" on second thought. there a few that deserve it!!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1577
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

My thread is dead,, pour me a shot of whiskey (hic), and keep em coming (stumble)(hic)

Don't give me any food! just keep the whiskey coming (hic)(stumble of my chair) hic

I said NO food, I'm not (hic) hungry....(stumble of floor)(Bouncers are called)

oh, look at these nice guys helping me back up to my chair, thank you (hic) wait! My chair is (hic) that way,,, what's going on? huh?(hic) that's the door?(hic) What? You're booting (hic) me out!(hic),,,,

I have no place to go?(hic)

it's raining, and I end up on my face! In an alley! OW! Door slams behind me

alone, wet, and cold, I scrape myself up, stumble around offbeat land, with no place else to go....... thump (lands on face)

passed out... but not before RC lifts her head, and barely audible words of good nike! hic ......thump

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1578
Jun 27, 2013
 
I'll have a rusty nail please.

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1579
Jun 27, 2013
 
I changed my mind.....black coffee with extra caffine please.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1580
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

itsmejd wrote:
I changed my mind.....black coffee with extra caffine please.
How about an extra strong coffee like they drink in Turkey.
Dave got myself a beer fella,i'll sort my tab out later.

“Two Hearts Falling ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Into One

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1581
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

could someone tell me who the nice lady is on her face in the alley???please someone help me to help her up..TY...:O)...

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1582
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Good afternoon, Y'all just thought i would stop in, and see what's up, hope y'all have a great day.

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1583
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

R C Honey wrote:
My thread is dead,, pour me a shot of whiskey (hic), and keep em coming (stumble)(hic)
Don't give me any food! just keep the whiskey coming (hic)(stumble of my chair) hic
I said NO food, I'm not (hic) hungry....(stumble of floor)(Bouncers are called)
oh, look at these nice guys helping me back up to my chair, thank you (hic) wait! My chair is (hic) that way,,, what's going on? huh?(hic) that's the door?(hic) What? You're booting (hic) me out!(hic),,,,
I have no place to go?(hic)
it's raining, and I end up on my face! In an alley! OW! Door slams behind me
alone, wet, and cold, I scrape myself up, stumble around offbeat land, with no place else to go....... thump (lands on face)
passed out... but not before RC lifts her head, and barely audible words of good nike! hic ......thump
LMAO!!!You are one Crazy,cool chick.have a great day.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1584
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

evening.... can I have a glass of wine please... my mate in work got sacked yesterday..... not a good one that.......

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1585
Jun 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

stacked and proud wrote:
evening.... can I have a glass of wine please... my mate in work got sacked yesterday..... not a good one that.......
Hiya D!! Sorry to hear that.:( one chilled, white coming your way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,501 - 1,520 of4,677
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••