Dave's bar and grill,is now open.

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#931 Jun 14, 2013
Mister_ E wrote:
<quoted text>
From your neighbor...Bud Light...on ice...saved especially for the Hippichick...will be on the verge of icy..5pm cdt..:)
sorry for you family issues...
just 1nobody!
Awww! Thanks neighbor!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#932 Jun 14, 2013
madam sin wrote:
Hi Davey, how was your day?
Not to bad. yours?

“Quite Contrary”

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#933 Jun 14, 2013
David0407 wrote:
Well it's 5 time for a Budwiser!!
Hey, Dave. It's almost 4 here and thought I would drop in and see what's up. If I can't drink til 5, I guess 4:20 comes first, right?:)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#934 Jun 14, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>Only 4:15 here, but I'll gladly join you in 45 mins! Hi Dave and nice people!
Hiya HC!! Sounds good!! Boy, my pc is slow. Lol

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#935 Jun 14, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Dave. It's almost 4 here and thought I would drop in and see what's up. If I can't drink til 5, I guess 4:20 comes first, right?:)
Lol hi NR, how's things?

“Open the door to your heart”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#936 Jun 14, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Dave. It's almost 4 here and thought I would drop in and see what's up. If I can't drink til 5, I guess 4:20 comes first, right?:)
Hey Nina its nearly 11 pm here,just pretend you're in Britain Hunny.

“Quite Contrary”

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#937 Jun 14, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol hi NR, how's things?
Alright. All done work and making myself a pizza that's so big it slides off sideways. Tequila to go with it?

“Quite Contrary”

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#938 Jun 14, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Nina its nearly 11 pm here,just pretend you're in Britain Hunny.
Hey, Rev! How do I pretend to be in Britain? Never been.

“Open the door to your heart”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#939 Jun 14, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Rev! How do I pretend to be in Britain? Never been.
Shut your eyes make a wish and pretend you're drinking Thwaites smooth bitter,bloody paradise Nina.
:))

“Quite Contrary”

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#940 Jun 14, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your eyes make a wish and pretend you're drinking Thwaites smooth bitter,bloody paradise Nina.
:))
Think I'll stick with tequila, thanks. Will it help if I click my heels together? or will that just get me to Kansas?
Now that I brought that up I think I need to listen to them too.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#941 Jun 14, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your eyes make a wish and pretend you're drinking Thwaites smooth bitter,bloody paradise Nina.
:))
Thwaites? Never hear of it! Is it local up your way?

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#942 Jun 14, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright. All done work and making myself a pizza that's so big it slides off sideways. Tequila to go with it?
Lol sounds good.:)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#943 Jun 14, 2013
madam sin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thwaites? Never hear of it! Is it local up your way?
He made up his own drink. Lol

“Quite Contrary”

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#944 Jun 14, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol sounds good.:)
Where's your picture? Trading in the car?

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#945 Jun 14, 2013
Yes, where's the car Davey?

“Open the door to your heart”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#946 Jun 14, 2013
madam sin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thwaites? Never hear of it! Is it local up your way?
Sure is Hunny,brewed in Blackburn.
Good night MS,busy today im Whacked.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#947 Jun 14, 2013
Hey u ;)......Congrats on moving up to level#3 (Hi-Five)
Way To Go!!!!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#948 Jun 14, 2013
NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your picture? Trading in the car?
lol no never. that happend a minute, ago with your's lol Stupid Topix.

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#949 Jun 14, 2013
Hey David, where's that sweet ride of yours?

I'll take a 7 and gingerale, please!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#950 Jun 14, 2013
Fairy Verte wrote:
Hey David, where's that sweet ride of yours?
I'll take a 7 and gingerale, please!
Hi FV guess i will reboot, my pc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 15 min David0407 27,834
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 22 min _Zoey_ 22,878
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 29 min Bittersweet Goodbyes 11,038
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 56 min Bittersweet Goodbyes 49,341
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 57 min Bittersweet Goodbyes 23,886
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Regolith Based Li... 221,488
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 1 hr liam cul8r 5,503
What is your pets name? 1 hr So Very Louise 36
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 76,021
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 4 hr The Finny 4,285
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 hr T Bone 218,717
More from around the web