Dave's bar and grill,is now open.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#827 Jun 12, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
What for you, to hit him with a baseball, bat!!! Lol jk :)
You know me so well...LMFAO

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#828 Jun 12, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, Now, that doesn't sound like the CJ I know!!:))
Hi Trina....Dave's making a bad joke
tell him to kiss this..LMAO

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#829 Jun 12, 2013
Hey U.....Would you fix a pitcher of strawberry margartias
Thanks

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#830 Jun 12, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Trina....Dave's making a bad joke
tell him to kiss this..LMAO
I'll tell him, but don't know that he'll listen. LOL

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#831 Jun 12, 2013
Lmao!!! sorry have to mess, with ya!!! I'm in a good mood. lol

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#832 Jun 12, 2013
David0407 wrote:
Lmao!!! sorry have to mess, with ya!!! I'm in a good mood. lol
I can see that!! hey where's my drink

David, it feels good to have good time w/o all the bull!!

It would be prefect if someone was joining in ;P

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#833 Jun 12, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>I can see that!! hey where's my drink

David, it feels good to have good time w/o all the bull!!

It would be prefect if someone was joining in ;P
Lol you got that right. Coming right up.
Hay the blender, is here. Lol :)

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#834 Jun 12, 2013
Dayum, the drinks are hitting me fast tonight!!
Kat

Los Angeles, CA

#835 Jun 12, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Dayum, the drinks are hitting me fast tonight!!
Does this mean you gonna work the hole in the stall out back? Dave put a folding chair to save wear and tear on your knees.
chuck

Los Angeles, CA

#836 Jun 12, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that!! hey where's my drink
David, it feels good to have good time w/o all the bull!!
It would be prefect if someone was joining in ;P
I could rustle up six black men for you....

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#837 Jun 12, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Dayum, the drinks are hitting me fast tonight!!
what you did not want a double?? Dam! im busted!! lol

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#838 Jun 12, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you got that right. Coming right up.
Hay the blender, is here. Lol :)
Hey....We always have a blender! If CJ's in the house there's a blender around somewhere!

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#839 Jun 12, 2013
Kat wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you gonna work the hole in the stall out back? Dave put a folding chair to save wear and tear on your knees.
Honey you can't offend a stripper, lol. I'm married to the bartender dumbass. ROFLMAO

Level 6

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#840 Jun 12, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>what you did not want a double?? Dam! im busted!! lol
LOL, you're a sneaky one!

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Bermuda Triangle

#841 Jun 12, 2013
A BL would be very refreshing

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#842 Jun 12, 2013
zedme wrote:
A BL would be very refreshing
Hey Z....Round two ;)
Forty Ounce Pimp

Los Angeles, CA

#843 Jun 12, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey you can't offend a stripper, lol. I'm married to the bartender dumbass. ROFLMAO
Fool should never marry his ho.

“All about that bass”

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#844 Jun 12, 2013
Hi guys. Strawberry margarita?

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#845 Jun 12, 2013
Ok Margaritas!! For y'all !!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#846 Jun 12, 2013
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
Dayum, the drinks are hitting me fast tonight!!
;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name something that gets past around (Feb '14) 7 min Mechanic 613
Linus and Leftist Lucy 7 min Joe King 2
The N-word: (Jul '14) 9 min Princess Hey 368
What Could Be Hot? 10 min Princess Hey 159
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min messianic114 164,425
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 12 min Princess Hey 140,481
News Wife, husband say they hit back-to-back holes-i... 12 min DILF 14
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 21 min Mechanic 4,610
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 33 min eleanorigby 40,762
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min Hoo Flung Poo 163,053
News New and Totally Bizarre Baby Names 1 hr Pat Robertson s F... 5
News Muslim cleric says masturbating makes your hand... 1 hr Help is at hand- pun 21
More from around the web