Dave's bar and grill,is now open.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4952 Aug 27, 2014
I will try to be around more! Just been working way!!! Too much!!!
pesT - OUT

Jackson, MO

#4953 Aug 27, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I remember ya! ;)) how have you been?
That was a cool vid! ;) well back to work! Talk to ya soon! ;))
Whew !! It'd been a while. Nice to see you again. I know all about being busy
with work. Spring/Summer/Fall I'm twice as busy as rest of Winter. DANG ~~
Sorry for using that six letter word. I'm not ready.

You be safe out there and we'll see you the very next time. Yes, a bit more time
out here won't hurt YA. Beauty of it out here .. even when you've come and gone
it feels like you are here when we read your notes.
pesT - OUT

Jackson, MO

#4954 Aug 27, 2014
*drops a few bills in music box on my way out

Next Round is on me. Don't you folks be shy either.

&li st=RDyTCDVfMz15M&index=15

Nite

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4955 Aug 27, 2014
pesT - OUT wrote:
<quoted text>Whew !! It'd been a while. Nice to see you again. I know all about being busy
with work. Spring/Summer/Fall I'm twice as busy as rest of Winter. DANG ~~
Sorry for using that six letter word. I'm not ready.

You be safe out there and we'll see you the very next time. Yes, a bit more time
out here won't hurt YA. Beauty of it out here .. even when you've come and gone
it feels like you are here when we read your notes.
Please be careful with that word!! Lol I don't even want to think about that!!:) hope ya" have a great night!:) two more hours for me! Then it's time for a cold one!!

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4956 Aug 27, 2014
YO Dave...ANYTHING.. BUT a NATURAL LIGHT BEER!!

Wednesday Whiskey Sour Shots..RIGHT HERE..RIGHT NOW!!

LET'S ROCK!!

;)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4957 Aug 27, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
YO Dave...ANYTHING.. BUT a NATURAL LIGHT BEER!!

Wednesday Whiskey Sour Shots..RIGHT HERE..RIGHT NOW!!

LET'S ROCK!!

;)
Hiya P. P.:) sounds like a plan!!

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4958 Aug 27, 2014
Hey David...... Did you see who came in to say hello :)
D'lightful... he looked good... good enough to!!! lol...... get a buzz with ;p... mind out of that gutter!

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4959 Aug 27, 2014
Zed's been on radio silence for awhile but.......... he's doin' alright!!!
Love this place.... hope the others stay at the first one..... it's in troll hell right now ;)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4960 Aug 27, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
Hey David...... Did you see who came in to say hello :)
D'lightful... he looked good... good enough to!!! lol...... get a buzz with ;p... mind out of that gutter!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T1pMmg4_FWUXX
Lol hey CJ!! ;) ya" are one cool chick!! ;)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4961 Aug 27, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
Zed's been on radio silence for awhile but.......... he's doin' alright!!!
Love this place.... hope the others stay at the first one..... it's in troll hell right now ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CWZe6YoHYIgXX
That was awesome!! I feel the same way! Night! ;)

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4962 Aug 27, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol hey CJ!! ;) ya" are one cool chick!! ;)
My bartender's pretty fly for a white guy!
Hope things are good

“Before you talk; listen”

Since: May 14

Before you quit; try again

#4963 Aug 28, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all! Nice to meet ya" Amy!:)
Nice to meet you too! Nice place and cold drinks. Y'all got it going on here.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4965 Aug 28, 2014
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text>I agree completely.. The night club look/fashion hair needs to go or be used against... ;) You and I would be excellent gamblers together... The drinks always come free for me as well... ;)
G'morning D....... Yep still morning :)
I got a thingy in the mail from one of my casinos
for three hundred in free slot play.....
Which is 300. I don't have to spend..
Last time I was there( couple weeks ago) was watching a guy play $100. slot
machine..... I had just hit 550. On a $5. Machine We got to talking .... He does it all the time... Another day at the office!! Told him too rich for my blood.....
We came home a loser that weekend...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4966 Aug 28, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
G'morning D....... Yep still morning :)
I got a thingy in the mail from one of my casinos
for three hundred in free slot play.....
Which is 300. I don't have to spend..
Last time I was there( couple weeks ago) was watching a guy play $100. slot
machine..... I had just hit 550. On a $5. Machine We got to talking .... He does it all the time... Another day at the office!! Told him too rich for my blood.....
We came home a loser that weekend...
The only way the house loses is if you stop gambling. People set a limit on how much they will lose but not on how much they will win :) The only thing I bet on is horses

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4967 Aug 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The only way the house loses is if you stop gambling. People set a limit on how much they will lose but not on how much they will win :) The only thing I bet on is horses
I tell everyone if you don't wanna lose your money..... Don't gamble :)
Never have bet on the horses... Been to the dog track a few times :)
I just kinda like the slots... We always have a good time...

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4968 Aug 28, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>My bartender's pretty fly for a white guy!
Hope things are good
Lol thanks! Not bad just work! At least I have a three day weekend coming up!! I need it. ;)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4969 Aug 28, 2014
AmyFaith wrote:
<quoted text>Nice to meet you too! Nice place and cold drinks. Y'all got it going on here.
Hey Amy! Thank you!:) we try to have a good time! Hope ya" have a great day!:)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4970 Aug 28, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey S&P wait till you see me in my surf shorts, darn i look good even though the wife says i look stupid lol.
hay rev.... you will need more than surf shorts in the atlantic...... the boys wore full wet suits.... gloves and boots....... lol

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4971 Aug 28, 2014
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>hay rev.... you will need more than surf shorts in the atlantic...... the boys wore full wet suits.... gloves and boots....... lol
Hey D!! ;) hope all is going good! Love to stick around! But it's that time to go to work! Take care! ;))

“Before you talk; listen”

Since: May 14

Before you quit; try again

#4972 Aug 28, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Amy! Thank you!:) we try to have a good time! Hope ya" have a great day!:)
Thanks David! I am ready for the upcoming 3 day weekend as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 205,358
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 5 min Parden Pard 35,916
A six word game (Dec '08) 14 min Parden Pard 19,688
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Sharlene45 197,805
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 17 min Denny CranesPlace 59,979
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 17 min Northbound 33,332
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 18 min Parden Pard 44,688
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 29 min positronium 698
News new Women bare breasts for gender equality on G... 6 hr TheJerseyDevil 37
More from around the web