“My Little Star Fish”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

.....I Love You.....

#4866 Jul 27, 2014
Hey David and the others..you have been working too hard and your other duties are slacking...JK my friend..you take care and slow down..hope you and all the others are good.Got a bad storm earlier hope none of you guys are in its path..Be safe my friends..

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Bermuda Triangle

#4867 Jul 27, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol yeah it could!!
I wasn't really offering.. But if it knocks off a little on my bar tab he he.. Tornado watches here all day, fortunately nothing spun up.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4868 Jul 27, 2014
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't really offering.. But if it knocks off a little on my bar tab he he.. Tornado watches here all day, fortunately nothing spun up.
Hey Z........ dry here! we need some rain... just watched the weather forecast No rain in the next five days....guess we need to turn on the irrigation for the lawn!
See you over at Lucy's ;)

Level 7

Bermuda Triangle

#4869 Jul 27, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Z........ dry here! we need some rain... just watched the weather forecast No rain in the next five days....guess we need to turn on the irrigation for the lawn!
See you over at Lucy's ;)
We are actually getting the right amount.. Things are growing like crazy, but always do when you live in a river basin. I will speak with Mother Nature and see if she won't make it rain on you.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4870 Jul 27, 2014
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>We are actually getting the right amount.. Things are growing like crazy, but always do when you live in a river basin. I will speak with Mother Nature and see if she won't make it rain on you.
if it works..... you will be my rainmaker among other things :) This has been a mild summer even the mosquitoes are kinda tame.... unheard of!
your net service is doin' great this summer.. bet you're thankful for that

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4871 Jul 28, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
if it works..... you will be my rainmaker among other things :) This has been a mild summer even the mosquitoes are kinda tame.... unheard of!
Hey CJ, that was some out`ing in the other bar last night, knew it was coming but thought it would be by a regular guy on here.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4872 Jul 28, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey CJ, that was some out`ing in the other bar last night, knew it was coming but thought it would be by a regular guy on here.
Crazy! I thought she/he would of put up a bigger fight..... Maybe she's regrouping :) I never has much to do with her specially after she try to tell me not to talk with Mr D'lightful lol not gonna happen!........ Laters

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4873 Jul 29, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy! I thought she/he would of put up a bigger fight..... Maybe she's regrouping :) I never has much to do with her specially after she try to tell me not to talk with Mr D'lightful lol not gonna happen!........ Laters
Hey CJ, who loves ya baby :)).

Level 7

Bermuda Triangle

#4874 Jul 29, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I love a good storm ;) Skeeter's are almost non_existent here as well, due to a very hard he winter I thinks. Yup better service and a new device didn't hurt either.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4875 Jul 29, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey David and the others..you have been working too hard and your other duties are slacking...JK my friend..you take care and slow down..hope you and all the others are good.Got a bad storm earlier hope none of you guys are in its path..Be safe my friends..
Hey PH!! ;))I know! I know! I need to get on here more. Hope all is good with ya!! ;))

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4876 Jul 29, 2014
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>I wasn't really offering.. But if it knocks off a little on my bar tab he he.. Tornado watches here all day, fortunately nothing spun up.
Lol no problem on that!! That's cool it was pretty rough up here too!!

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4877 Jul 29, 2014
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>You know I love a good storm ;) Skeeter's are almost non_existent here as well, due to a very hard he winter I thinks. Yup better service and a new device didn't hurt either.
Hey you! Stormy nights are the best ;)
The best of times..... Great memories
Hope u put adblock on the tablet!

Level 7

Bermuda Triangle

#4878 Jul 29, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you! Stormy nights are the best ;)
The best of times..... Great memories
Hope u put adblock on the tablet!
mmm cool snuggly nights are good too. Got great av ware on all my devices.. Learned not to rely on on the free stuff to heavily.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4879 Jul 29, 2014
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>mmm cool snuggly nights are good too. Got great av ware on all my devices.. Learned not to rely on on the free stuff to heavily.

Love to snuggle as the storm rages outside... best of both worlds ;)
Glad you don't have all the ads popping up now! If I saw that Ashley one more time lol

Level 7

Bermuda Triangle

#4880 Jul 29, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Love to snuggle as the storm rages outside... best of both worlds ;)
Glad you don't have all the ads popping up now! If I saw that Ashley one more time lol
AM must die! But I am not affected now....

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4881 Jul 29, 2014
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>AM must die! But I am not affected now....
I'm affected!
You floor me....
So sweet.... Xoxo
Ty :)

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4882 Aug 4, 2014
evening patrons...... glass of wine please......

Level 7

Bermuda Triangle

#4883 Aug 7, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm affected!
You floor me....
So sweet.... Xoxo
Ty :)
Awww back at ya sweets

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#4884 Aug 7, 2014
Evening Everybody, HEY BARTENDER! My new favorite song is about you!! Line 'em up, let's party like its Friday!!

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4885 Aug 7, 2014
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>Awww back at ya sweets
Howdy Z ..... how's my guy doin? need anything ;)....... BL maybe.. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 6 min No Condiments 3,296
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min dirtclod 116,547
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 20 min ---Word Woman--- 5,522
Sarah Palin Said 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 2
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 27 min dragoon70056 1,949
I Like..... (Mar '14) 28 min Harrison Freebird 250
Big dawg 30 min Princess Hey 537
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 35 min Times are a Changing 146,877
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 36,425
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Sublime1 20,026
Navy 4 on trial for bizarre sexual assault 3 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••