Dave's bar and grill,is now open.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4521 Jun 6, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey hun i did do ;)
;-)

Shhh! Did u see who's back in town?
Lol

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4522 Jun 6, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>;-)

Shhh! Did u see who's back in town?
Lol
Well quit blushing!!! Haha!!

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4523 Jun 6, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Well quit blushing!!! Haha!!
Love you too..... Lol
Not like I don't have other ways to connect...... ;)
Just felt good and I'm light headed....
Don't go telling my secrets!!!!!💋

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4524 Jun 6, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>Love you too..... Lol
Not like I don't have other ways to connect...... ;)
Just felt good and I'm light headed....
Don't go telling my secrets!!!!!ðŸ
Lol not a problem!!! ;))
katie

Tempe, AZ

#4525 Jun 10, 2014
I'm back

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4526 Jun 10, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol not a problem!!! ;))
Hi David....... Waiting on the new tat to show up.:) Have a good day.......

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4527 Jun 10, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>Hi David....... Waiting on the new tat to show up.:) Have a good day.......
Tat is now showing......

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4528 Jun 10, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>Tat is now showing......
Thank CJ!! ;) hope ya" have a great day!! ;)

“Open the door to your heart”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4529 Jun 10, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank CJ!! ;) hope ya" have a great day!! ;)
Hey Dave are the two morons still trying to put you down in the other bar?.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4530 Jun 10, 2014
katie wrote:
I'm back
What's up my lil annoying one?

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4531 Jun 10, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Dave are the two morons still trying to put you down in the other bar?.
Lol yeah!! Mutt and Jeff!!! I have to laugh at them!!! How's things with ya?

“Open the door to your heart”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4532 Jun 10, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol yeah!! Mutt and Jeff!!! I have to laugh at them!!! How's things with ya?
Thing are good Dave, busy at work, hows things work wise with you Dave?.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4533 Jun 10, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>Thing are good Dave, busy at work, hows things work wise with you Dave?.
That's cool!! Not bad but no overtime is killing me!!! Lol

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4534 Jun 10, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing are good Dave, busy at work, hows things work wise with you Dave?.
Hi Rev..........When's the next soul night?
one day I'm gonna get Z to jump the pond with me so we can go with you....lol

“Open the door to your heart”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4535 Jun 10, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cool!! Not bad but no overtime is killing me!!! Lol
Not done overtime for a few years now Dave, they do it regular but not for me now.

“Open the door to your heart”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4536 Jun 10, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Rev..........When's the next soul night?
one day I'm gonna get Z to jump the pond with me so we can go with you....lol
Saturday 21 this month me thinks id better go, or worse that the dog house with you know who.xx

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#4537 Jun 10, 2014
YO Dave..am PARCHED!!.
Forgot my Sunbonnet .Pulling those DANG Weeds!!!

Think I'll have a White Wine Spritzer!!

Aaaahhhh..WHEW!!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4538 Jun 10, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>Not done overtime for a few years now Dave, they do it regular but not for me now.
It sucks for me! So use to that money!!!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4539 Jun 10, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
YO Dave..am PARCHED!!.
Forgot my Sunbonnet .Pulling those DANG Weeds!!!

Think I'll have a White Wine Spritzer!!

Aaaahhhh..WHEW!!!
Hiya P. P. ;) coming right up!!! Yeah ya" need to watch that sun!!!

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4540 Jun 10, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saturday 21 this month me thinks id better go, or worse that the dog house with you know who.xx
I watched some of the Soul dancing from back then..........Do they still dance like that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 12 min quilterqueen 3,039
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 14 min quilterqueen 3,948
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 15 min rainmaker2016 61,873
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 17 min Scarbelly Bob 8,899
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 19 min quilterqueen 898
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 21 min quilterqueen 127
Poll New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 24 min quilterqueen 841
Memorial Day 46 min GreyHound 52
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Crystal_Clear722 22,012
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Scarbelly Bob 75,329
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Princess Hey 217,365
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 8 hr Goku Black 4,106
More from around the web