Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4421 May 11, 2014
Lovescocks wrote:
<quoted text>Duly noted!! Good lord!! Should have went to bed earlier last night. Lol :)

Morning David- hope you finally was able to sleep.:)
Lol yeah! Should have went sooner myself!! Lol hope your day has been good to ya!! ;))

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#4422 May 11, 2014
Shahla wrote:
<quoted text>Well, judging by all the negative icon, SOMEONE has found this bar
Around here that's normal so don't take it personal!!

“Before asking contact details,”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

please get to know me here.

#4423 May 11, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Around here that's normal so don't take it personal!!
Oh I'm not.
I think it's funny that they hide behind the icons rather than confront those they have issues with

“Before asking contact details,”

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

please get to know me here.

#4424 May 11, 2014
what's with these "level" numbers under our names here?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4425 May 11, 2014
Shahla wrote:
what's with these "level" numbers under our names here?
last year posting in here was a game but they turned it into the clean version of H/S.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4426 May 11, 2014
Shahla wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetie
This thread has not been troll infested.....YET!!!! lol
Not a lot is up. Just chilling on my Sunday afternoon. What about you?
OMG, if that's not begging me to come around and get started, I don't know what is.

Location hidden

#4427 May 11, 2014
Alright, I can clearly see this is a "how are you?", "watcha up to?", "I want to go to...", and "the trolls are...(insert complaint here)" thread

niceties, and dainties

How sweet, how sweet

All you people want to make me do is go to a Hockey game, and the Flames are out. You guys make my teeth hurt!

Thanks people, thanks a lot.

keep up the comradely

~Gracie

p.s. I'm bored

Location hidden

#4428 May 11, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
WE always do. Anytime spent on our Harley is a good time..lol!
Will go see the hoodoos again. take more pics.
Have a great day.
Dammit AHH, what the heck makes you so special? I have complained how many times, and you are still way better than me in the negative icon department, and that's still not getting me anywhere. No matter how mean I get, how many threats I make, how debilitating my remarks leave people (I'm almost positive I can see mental scars from my attacks) and nothing..... nope, nada, 1, maybe 2 negative icons, and that's it.... if I'm lucky.

All it's doing, is ticking me off. I try really, really hard, and there is no way I can reach the negativity goal that you set way high.

Can I be your grasshopper? Can you teach me what you know? Intentional or not, I'm a fan of the great powers you hold within.

Help me... help myself... TIA

~Gracie

Location hidden

#4429 May 11, 2014
oh yeah, Happy Mother's Day

Location hidden

#4430 May 11, 2014
YES!!!!

Thank you negative icon fairy

I don't know you,, but I so appreciate you from the bottom of my heart.

kiss kiss XOXO

Thank you for the strength to go on

((hugs))

Location hidden

#4431 May 11, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol yeah! Should have went sooner myself!! Lol hope your day has been good to ya!! ;))
No coke this time

I want hard alcohol.. keep em coming, and you're welcome in that I stopped by, and please stop begging.... you're only embarrassing yourself, and you have only you to blame.

Make my umbrella green this time, I'm not in a frilly mood

Location hidden

#4432 May 11, 2014

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAH

BHAHAHAHAHAHA

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#4433 May 11, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>No coke this time

I want hard alcohol.. keep em coming, and you're welcome in that I stopped by, and please stop begging.... you're only embarrassing yourself, and you have only you to blame.

Make my umbrella green this time, I'm not in a frilly mood
lol hey" sexy' silly' crazy' girl!!! How are ya? For ya" Long Island iced tea!! ;)))

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4434 May 11, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Dammit AHH, what the heck makes you so special? I have complained how many times, and you are still way better than me in the negative icon department, and that's still not getting me anywhere. No matter how mean I get, how many threats I make, how debilitating my remarks leave people (I'm almost positive I can see mental scars from my attacks) and nothing..... nope, nada, 1, maybe 2 negative icons, and that's it.... if I'm lucky.
All it's doing, is ticking me off. I try really, really hard, and there is no way I can reach the negativity goal that you set way high.
Can I be your grasshopper? Can you teach me what you know? Intentional or not, I'm a fan of the great powers you hold within.
Help me... help myself... TIA
~Gracie
LOL! Now your funny!
But first of all you have to take those gnarly fingers they point at others and bend them back so they are pointing at themselves, as they should be. Then you accuse them of being guilty of what they yammer at others for. Then you stand your ground against them all. Then the final straw is to take all their friends away, by making them disgusted with the things they do, and go too far with. Then you laugh at their assinine ways. You be what they aren't. I won, they didn't, I am strong, they are weak...etc. Get the picture.
I look at this way, the nasty icons are really quite funny, the following of me to every site I go to, is just their way of wanting to be me, but they fail every time, because there is only one of me...lol! Also the nasty icons mean I really get their ass in a twitch..

Oh and happy mothers day too.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4435 May 11, 2014
Shahla wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm not.
I think it's funny that they hide behind the icons rather than confront those they have issues with
It is called jealousy. If you think hiding behind icons is bad, some even message family members and harrass them., now ain't that a skulking pos? I guess if they got somewhere with it, they would have an orgasm...lol! But they don't, so that pisses them off even more.
They are here because I am, and also because someone said isn't it nice to be on a thread where there are no skulking cowardly trolls!!!! LOL!

Location hidden

#4436 May 14, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
I look at this way, the nasty icons are really quite funny, the following of me to every site I go to, is just their way of wanting to be me, but they fail every time, because there is only one of me...lol! Also the nasty icons mean I really get their ass in a twitch..
Oh and happy mothers day too.
YES, I know, that's what I'm talking about..... you lucky girl.

If only I had that kind of possessive power. To have people follow me, try and analyse every thing I say, and twist it to suit their agenda, but I don't. The fact that I don't, just shows me that I don't matter enough to have that. And I looked at your posts just before I hit reply, and they are among the most colourful I've ever seen. So pretty. All those little icons floating above, proof that people care, and that you matter.

I can dream though.... keep striving.... I don't know.... maybe join you, and be your humble tag along? Have some of your attention spill onto me?((sigh))

Location hidden

#4437 May 14, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called jealousy. If you think hiding behind icons is bad, some even message family members and harrass them., now ain't that a skulking pos? I guess if they got somewhere with it, they would have an orgasm...lol! But they don't, so that pisses them off even more.
They are here because I am, and also because someone said isn't it nice to be on a thread where there are no skulking cowardly trolls!!!! LOL!
Message family members? You have family members on here? That's pretty low.

Wow

If they're doing that, it's another action mimicking...yup, jealousy. There's jealousy, and then there's JEALOUSY. You are the capitalized one! lol

Location hidden

#4438 May 14, 2014
I mean low in that they messaged your family members, not that having family members on here is low.

Just making sure. lol

Location hidden

#4439 May 14, 2014
It's called proof reading Gracie,,, you have a tendency to post before you check. hahhaha

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#4440 May 15, 2014
Good morning crazy sexy cool chick!!! Hope ya" have a great day!! ;))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 14 min andet1987 55,265
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 17 min Blitzking 132,481
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 19 min wichita-rick 2,138
Word Association (Jun '10) 19 min andet1987 26,373
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 24 min andet1987 7,583
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 30 min andet1987 9,231
Food List (Aug '13) 38 min andet1987 1,337
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 44 min wichita-rick 223
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 51 min wichita-rick 152,460
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Roy 25,663