Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4279 Apr 22, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
As a self pronounced Troll, I have to say I resent being laughed at DAVID. I couldn't find my own troll, so I was forced to become one myself. I don't like it either guys, but it seems that was the only hand left to be dealt, and now I must play it. I need the attention, and if getting it negatively gives it to me, then I can't complain. Attention is attention.

You guys only have yourselves to blame, it's not like you didn't see this coming. I want to apologize in advance for any hurt feelings (I'm Canadian, so apologizing is second nature to me ((us)). So with that being said, I shall get started trolling you.

You're welcome in advance for my even caring enough to troll you, so really, you should look at it as a compliment, and that you matter.

Where to start.... where to start?

But first while I'm thinking/contemplating my first insult and who to give it to, I will have a Coke, no ice, in a big mug, with a pretty pink umbrella, please no cherries, if I wanted a cherry coke, I'd ask for it. TIA
Lol hiya!!! RC! Been awhile but I must say ya" still have your great humor" and ya" do make me laugh! Hope ya" have a great day!! ;))

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#4280 Apr 24, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol hiya!!! RC! Been awhile but I must say ya" still have your great humor" and ya" do make me laugh! Hope ya" have a great day!! ;))
May you have a great day also

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4281 Apr 25, 2014
Okay, I have my list ready, and my insults in check. I've done some research into the private lives of all of my will be victims, and everything's a go.

Operation Gracie Tears commence

System fields ready (check)
Key board is clean (check)
Computer screen dusted (check)
Electric billed paid (check)
Chair is set to lasting comfort (check)
Pot of Coffee is prepared, and poured (check)
Trail mix bars in proper containers, and reachable (check)
pee bucket right beside me (check)

SET

DEFCON 2

prepare for DEFCON 1

(click click click click)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4282 Apr 25, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
Okay, I have my list ready, and my insults in check. I've done some research into the private lives of all of my will be victims, and everything's a go.

Operation Gracie Tears commence

System fields ready (check)
Key board is clean (check)
Computer screen dusted (check)
Electric billed paid (check)
Chair is set to lasting comfort (check)
Pot of Coffee is prepared, and poured (check)
Trail mix bars in proper containers, and reachable (check)
pee bucket right beside me (check)

SET

DEFCON 2

prepare for DEFCON 1

(click click click click)
Ya" are so funny!! ;)))) sorry work tomorrow otherwise I would love to hear more on the PI investigation. But please keep us updated!!! I know I'm interested!!! ;))) night RC honey!!! ;)

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4283 Apr 25, 2014
Okay David, I got your message, and pinch your cheeks adorable, usually I have them off. Luck was on your side today I tell ya.

Okay, I was able to decode the names of the people you want me to go after. So to keep things legit, I will keep you updated here as we don't have anything to hide.

I know that certain words have tags on them and so we have to be careful not to use the words "President", "assassinate", and Topix Offbeat poster's real names and/or home towns. So use the code sheet I sent you, and prepare for a run down, drunk fest of mayhem, self harm, and debauchery. It'll be fun.

I have my little glass beaker ready to fill with the tears of people who think they actually count. I know, I have a good chuckle at that too. People that think they count. hahaha

Anyways... I have invaded nearby threads, and already I can see my progress. Threats have turned into fighting, fighting has turned into gang warfare, and gang warfare has brought in the authorities. Everything is coming together as planned. Being a Troll is so much more fun, I'm glad you decided to join "my" plight.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4284 Apr 25, 2014
Someone put a heart on your comment, so I know you can bring at least one person in......

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4285 Apr 26, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
Someone put a heart on your comment, so I know you can bring at least one person in......
That's a plus! Usually I'm the most hated person here. Sounds like everything is coming together perfectly. Ya" really are doing a great job! ;))

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4286 Apr 26, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a plus! Usually I'm the most hated person here. Sounds like everything is coming together perfectly. Ya" really are doing a great job! ;))
You're the most hated person here? Really? What on earth made you sooo special in that you achieved what I could only dream of?

I strive you know. I strive hard. But regardless of what I do, I only have like 3 people on all of Topix that actually hates me. You saw me practically beg for my own Troll (noticed that I capitalized Troll, they describe a specific thing or entity), and no matter how much I tried, I failed, I failed miserably.

You see David, having your own Troll (or several) tells people that you matter. You matter enough for people to take the time, and energy to try and drag you down. I don't have that. I don't matter enough to have that.

I can't figure it out, I've done some serious self analysis, and the only thing I can come up with is that.....,,,.. I'm cute. That's gotta be it, I'm too cute. Who wants to stomp on a kitten like a McDonald's ketchup pack? Sure it's fun to think about, but to actually follow through?

I don't know, even with my hands ready to type the most deplorable false accusations, make of everything about a person under the sun, and then launch them, still not anyone pays me the attention I work hard for, and deserve.

I'm a nomad of Topix. I wander around with no settled thread/forum, who moves from place to place as a way of obtaining validation, finding positive/negative reinforcement for me to stay. To get the attention that I am only left to envy in others.

I give up once in a while, come back and try again, only to give up again. All I can do is try David.... that's all I can do. No matter what I do, it seems my cuteness has hindered me at every turn.((sigh))

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4287 Apr 26, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a plus! Usually I'm the most hated person here. Sounds like everything is coming together perfectly. Ya" really are doing a great job! ;))
I'm the hated one so pour me a drink...I want to drown my sorrows...lol...David you're like more than you know..Have a goodin"

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4288 Apr 28, 2014
wow....... was it really Christmas time the last time I was in here??

dave, you gotta lotof serving to do.....

wine please.... white, cold and leave the bottle......

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#4289 Apr 28, 2014
Hey, Dave, wine for me to please, blush, cold and just the bottle, skip the glass!

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4290 Apr 28, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Hey, Dave, wine for me to please, blush, cold and just the bottle, skip the glass!
I'll take some of that too, but just a glass. I get tipsy to fast.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4291 Apr 28, 2014
stacked and proud wrote:
wow....... was it really Christmas time the last time I was in here??

dave, you gotta lotof serving to do.....

wine please.... white, cold and leave the bottle......
Lol hi" D!! ;) coming right up!!! ;)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4292 Apr 28, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Hey, Dave, wine for me to please, blush, cold and just the bottle, skip the glass!
Haha!! No problem!!!:)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4293 Apr 28, 2014
Brandiiiiiiii wrote:
<quoted text>I'll take some of that too, but just a glass. I get tipsy to fast.
Hiya Brandiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! ;)))))) don't worry I'll take good care of ya!! ;))

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4294 Apr 28, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Brandiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! ;)))))) don't worry I'll take good care of ya!! ;))
Hello. I did not know this was your "place"! Does it have a pool table...lol!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4295 Apr 28, 2014
David, looks like you can start an army here with what you have. Go fourth girls, and come back with some heads. TIA

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4296 Apr 28, 2014
AHarleyhoney wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello. I did not know this was your "place"! Does it have a pool table...lol!
WOW, 15 negative icons? Impressive, now if only you could harness your powers and use them for good. lol I envy you.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4297 Apr 28, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya Brandiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! ;)))))) don't worry I'll take good care of ya!! ;))
Thanks....I knew you would :)

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#4298 Apr 28, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, 15 negative icons? Impressive, now if only you could harness your powers and use them for good. lol I envy you.
LOL,,it only means I am special to the iconer..
I use my special powers for good and evil....depends on which side of me you are on..good or bad!!!! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 7 min SLY WEST 77,982
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 17 min Princess Hey 9,358
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 19 min Princess Hey 7,209
last word - first (Jun '12) 22 min Princess Hey 7,367
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 23 min wichita-rick 643
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 27 min DanFromSmithville 142,702
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min wichita-rick 155,409
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 38 min Mega Monster 28,825
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 47 min Mega Monster 8,842
Why do YOU get on Topix? 57 min Dr Wu 27
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 2 hr Sublime1 564
More from around the web