Location hidden

#4258 Mar 21, 2014
Hot stuff you are!:))))

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4260 Apr 21, 2014
Hey U..... How's my favorite bartender ;)

Bumpin' you up..... hope things are good in your world

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4261 Apr 21, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
Hey U..... How's my favorite bartender ;)

Bumpin' you up..... hope things are good in your world
Hiya CJ!! Not bad! Tired lol how are ya?

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4262 Apr 21, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya CJ!! Not bad! Tired lol how are ya?
Hey you know CJ....... always has a smile on her face and a song in her heart........

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4263 Apr 21, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you know CJ....... always has a smile on her face and a song in her heart........
That ya" do!! ;)

“Open the door to your heart”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4264 Apr 21, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you know CJ....... always has a smile on her face and a song in her heart........
And my dirty hands all over you lush bod..........POP, Hey who just burst my burst my bubble.xx Love you CJ.xx

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4265 Apr 21, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And my dirty hands all over you lush bod..........POP, Hey who just burst my burst my bubble.xx Love you CJ.xx
Hi Rev...... How's my guy? I told you to wash your hands first LOL
**hugs** bb........

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#4266 Apr 21, 2014
As a self pronounced Troll, I have to say I resent being laughed at DAVID. I couldn't find my own troll, so I was forced to become one myself. I don't like it either guys, but it seems that was the only hand left to be dealt, and now I must play it. I need the attention, and if getting it negatively gives it to me, then I can't complain. Attention is attention.

You guys only have yourselves to blame, it's not like you didn't see this coming. I want to apologize in advance for any hurt feelings (I'm Canadian, so apologizing is second nature to me ((us)). So with that being said, I shall get started trolling you.

You're welcome in advance for my even caring enough to troll you, so really, you should look at it as a compliment, and that you matter.

Where to start.... where to start?

But first while I'm thinking/contemplating my first insult and who to give it to, I will have a Coke, no ice, in a big mug, with a pretty pink umbrella, please no cherries, if I wanted a cherry coke, I'd ask for it. TIA

Location hidden

#4267 Apr 21, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
**hugs** bb........
Rev never washes his hands cause he's a dirty dirty boy. I've seen it. I know it. The proof is in the pudding.

(first strike - success)

waiting for strike back, and my fingers are ready, and willing on the key board, give it your best shot

Location hidden

#4268 Apr 21, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
**hugs** bb........
oh hey CJ, how are you doing?

oh, you're not immune to my cruelty, you're welcome that I warned you. Stalk you later Sweet thang.

“Open the door to your heart”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4269 Apr 21, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
**hugs** bb........
Great, bed time though, see you some time hunny.xx

Location hidden

#4270 Apr 21, 2014
Dang guys, this thread is way to nice. Can someone please direct me to a more hostile environment. I mean, I can practice here, but it wouldn't come from the heart. I need some place where I can dive right in, and show my merciless side, and maybe shed a few tears. Thank for your help, and understanding of what a troll really needs.
Much appreciated.

Location hidden

#4271 Apr 21, 2014
should I correct myself in that I used the wrong 'to', it should read too. Should I have left that alone? Would someone else have pointed that out to me trying to make me look stupid only to start a war? Shoot, time will tell I guess

Location hidden

#4272 Apr 21, 2014
I should have left it. I will plant seeds of stupidity all over the place, and come back with a guns a blazin...

see? I needed to be here to practice.

Thanks guys. Here I will become a better troll. I appreciate your tolerance.

Location hidden

#4273 Apr 21, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Running away, are ya? I don't blame you. I'd be scared of me too.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4274 Apr 21, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
As a self pronounced Troll, I have to say I resent being laughed at DAVID. I couldn't find my own troll, so I was forced to become one myself. I don't like it either guys, but it seems that was the only hand left to be dealt, and now I must play it. I need the attention, and if getting it negatively gives it to me, then I can't complain. Attention is attention.
You guys only have yourselves to blame, it's not like you didn't see this coming. I want to apologize in advance for any hurt feelings (I'm Canadian, so apologizing is second nature to me ((us)). So with that being said, I shall get started trolling you.
You're welcome in advance for my even caring enough to troll you, so really, you should look at it as a compliment, and that you matter.
Where to start.... where to start?
But first while I'm thinking/contemplating my first insult and who to give it to, I will have a Coke, no ice, in a big mug, with a pretty pink umbrella, please no cherries, if I wanted a cherry coke, I'd ask for it. TIA
Hello Miss Honey....... Please keep your trolling focused on the bar owner(David).....
I have one too many as it is..... My next troll I want a kiss first before they f*ck me over ...

Hope you get the attention your seeking but trolling is hard work and David is a busy guy....
he works way too much and doesn't post near as much as we would like....
Miss Honey.....( oh that sounds so naughty) Happy Trolling

Be the best you can be and take pride in your new occupation as a Troll.... Good Luck!
LOL

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4275 Apr 21, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Dreams......... laters bb
xox

Location hidden

#4276 Apr 21, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Miss Honey....... Please keep your trolling focused on the bar owner(David).....
I have one too many as it is..... My next troll I want a kiss first before they f*ck me over ...
Hope you get the attention your seeking but trolling is hard work and David is a busy guy....
he works way too much and doesn't post near as much as we would like....
Miss Honey.....( oh that sounds so naughty) Happy Trolling
Be the best you can be and take pride in your new occupation as a Troll.... Good Luck!
LOL
Wait a minute, wait a minute.

an idea of a new occupation just came to me (with your help of course)

Should I troll the trolls? Wow, I didn't even think of that. YES. Not any of you have been privy to my bitchiness, and the lengths I will go to, yet a real troll will soon know I am a worthy advisory. A battle of wits (I'll win, duh) A battle of anything, and I will win, cause here, I can be anything I want! HA HA

Thanks CJ, you rock!

Location hidden

#4277 Apr 21, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
My next troll I want a kiss first before they f*ck me over ...
Thank you for hitting on me, and normally anyone would be just thrilled at your kissing them. Honestly. I am very much complimented at your wanting to kiss me, and had this been my University days, I may have taken you up on it, but I'm sorry CJ, I'm just going to have to turn you down. Don't take this personally, I'm sure you're a very sweet girl, and many people would be honored. But.... with all that said, can I still fuck you over? Think about it first before answering me. TIA, and much appreciated.

~Miss Honey

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4278 Apr 21, 2014
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for hitting on me, and normally anyone would be just thrilled at your kissing them. Honestly. I am very much complimented at your wanting to kiss me, and had this been my University days, I may have taken you up on it, but I'm sorry CJ, I'm just going to have to turn you down. Don't take this personally, I'm sure you're a very sweet girl, and many people would be honored. But.... with all that said, can I still fuck you over? Think about it first before answering me. TIA, and much appreciated.

~Miss Honey
Dear Miss Honey
No kiss means no screw over so don't be ridin' my azz..... ;-)

I think you might be on to something....
Trolling the trolls...... Why hasn't someone thought of this before??
Miss Honey ......I'm impressed with your
thought pattern and line of reasoning....
I will be keeping an eye out for the best of the rest...... Miss Honey the Troll Hunter.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 12 min pest 15,987
A six word game (Dec '08) 21 min Aussie Kev 19,097
News Strange & Unusual - Misprinted $20 Bill Sells f... (Mar '07) 25 min kueyang 81
News Can You Find The Women Hidden In These Photos? 27 min KNIGHT DeVINE 12
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 33 min Enzo49 6,209
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 39 min DanFromSmithville 197,661
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 50 min KNIGHT DeVINE 13,306
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr wichita-rick 191,145
News 'Gay sex causes earthquakes' says conservative ... 1 hr wichita-rick 44
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 32,200
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 6 hr Old Sam 144,920
More from around the web