Dave's bar and grill,is now open.
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4221 Mar 19, 2014
lady love vvvaavvvavvvoommm .... but seriously... I am still at the ranch ... waiting for angel baby love engaged.... and why did you go geta drink without me
4806
aint never hittin' this

wow... you are so effin sexy
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4222 Mar 19, 2014
9192
now can I have fun with you

yes babe
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4223 Mar 19, 2014
5508
who enters heavens gate

able only perfect black bear.!:)
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4224 Mar 19, 2014
2848
able supper great

I know your not 48

now lets go out for that date!
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4225 Mar 19, 2014
8844

always knockin on my front door
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4226 Mar 19, 2014
6452
damn I am in love with you
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4227 Mar 19, 2014
1722
no one hates you

aww .... wow

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4228 Mar 19, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>...That means alot..Thank you :o);;Where is my drink you was suppose to get me? Remember non-alcohol ..Please.
Just being Honest!! With all this flirting!! I forgot!! Lol what's your pleasure? Wait let me rephrase that!!! What" would ya" like to drink?? ;)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4229 Mar 19, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just being Honest!! With all this flirting!! I forgot!! Lol what's your pleasure? Wait let me rephrase that!!! What" would ya" like to drink?? ;)
I'll make it easy on you...how 'bout some coffee and don't slip any whiskey in it...I had that done to me before....Now don't you like the flirting? Nothing wrong with a little flirting :o)
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4230 Mar 19, 2014
dea you really are sick lady ... your not supposed to flirt with me like that now ... get Glenn so we can all go out....

4722
she wants someone that will support you

trust me he will.... hes A.lways supporting me he tries as hard as he can to provide everything I want.....
he is a good man we just need a good plan to get things going to take care of our family. he will never leave me he really loves me and I have loved him forever literally .. and I will tell you the whole story about how we met at a county fair when I was 16 another day .
and by the way we all support each other. that's what family is so give me a yab honey boo boo I really need to make some money for school and my hands hurt I am going to go outside

4722
hes always been in love with you (by that i mean me not you de and yea I know you effin hot ..but he really does love me forever.)
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4231 Mar 19, 2014
yeah I owe school money honey.... I cant get any more loans because someone ruined my cred.... but it will work out ...
I will be done in November ..... its not that long.
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4232 Mar 19, 2014
6113

able you are not mean I love you
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4233 Mar 19, 2014
7437

able is delivering heaven... hes home...? already... yes ! I am going outside now !
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4234 Mar 19, 2014
6341
we will have fun see you later sis love youall
lol3

Lynchburg, VA

#4235 Mar 19, 2014
pail wild wood flower wrote:
dea you really are sick lady ... your not supposed to flirt with me like that now ... get Glenn so we can all go out....

4722
she wants someone that will support you

trust me he will.... hes A.lways supporting me he tries as hard as he can to provide everything I want.....
he is a good man we just need a good plan to get things going to take care of our family. he will never leave me he really loves me and I have loved him forever literally .. and I will tell you the whole story about how we met at a county fair when I was 16 another day .
and by the way we all support each other. that's what family is so give me a yab honey boo boo I really need to make some money for school and my hands hurt I am going to go outside

4722
hes always been in love with you (by that i mean me not you de and yea I know you effin hot ..but he really does love me forever.)
Don't u mean the Octoberfest in sept???
Lmfao!!! How the rest of your day goes better!
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4236 Mar 19, 2014
able lets go you are Everything silly ..... please will you come pick me up .
2455
everythings never dyed their hair
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4237 Mar 19, 2014
and no I will never dye my hair again It is perfect the way it is.
7795
ables going down the drive

wooohoo !
pail wild wood flower

Castroville, TX

#4238 Mar 19, 2014
2095

ables my guy

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4239 Mar 19, 2014
honeymylove wrote:
<quoted text>I'll make it easy on you...how 'bout some coffee and don't slip any whiskey in it...I had that done to me before....Now don't you like the flirting? Nothing wrong with a little flirting :o)
Yep! i think i can handle that!! Naww!! would never do that to ya" Flirting is good!!!! ;)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4240 Mar 19, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! i think i can handle that!! Naww!! would never do that to ya" Flirting is good!!!! ;)
Thanks for the coffee....Come a little closer big boy :o)...Hugs plus a little rubbing...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
* Things You Don't Want To See * 6 min andet1987 50
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 8 min quilterqueen 6,580
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 9 min andet1987 581
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 13 min andet1987 2,063
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min quilterqueen 25,244
Word association (Jun '07) 16 min quilterqueen 7,504
It's really white... 17 min andet1987 86
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min wichita-rick 230,104
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr -TheExam- 39,570
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 7,936
In honor of princess hey (Apr '14) 4 hr Princess Hey 294