“Happy Halloween”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Witches Brew

#4114 Jan 12, 2014
you are correct Revilot2...I went and looked and got out quick..no place for any lady or female..not a place for my buddies thats in offbeat..hope no one goes there..hope everybody is having a great Sunday..Hope you are having a relaxing day David..(hugs) to all that needs one..:o)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#4115 Jan 12, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
you are correct Revilot2...I went and looked and got out quick..no place for any lady or female..not a place for my buddies thats in offbeat..hope no one goes there..hope everybody is having a great Sunday..Hope you are having a relaxing day David..(hugs) to all that needs one..:o)
Hey" sexy!! ;) BIG "HUGS" not to bad, just have to though, it's cool they don't offer Sundays to much, but for double time ya" can't turn it down. Hope ya" are having a great day!! ;)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#4118 Jan 12, 2014
WHAT??? Dave..Your TV set is in the SHOP??

It's Football Sunday..

Oh Well..Guess Pretzels and a Rum and Coke will suffice..

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4119 Jan 12, 2014
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Human Sh!thole RC, just seen you in Dave's other bar down in the dungeon, HS not the best place for a nice lady to hang out.
HEY REV.....What the hell?????

I think you like your coffee cold ;)

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4120 Jan 12, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya!!! CJ!! Might be able too tonight, right now, I have to go to work" pulling a 12 hour shift. 10-10 see ya" later.:)
hi hon......all work and no fun makes my favorite bartender????(horny) LMAO

Hi David....sorry(not).....talk when I see you

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#4121 Jan 13, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
hi hon......all work and no fun makes my favorite bartender????(horny) LMAO
Hi David....sorry(not).....talk when I see you
Lol I know!!!! ;) What's up with ya???

“Happy Halloween”

Level 9

Witches Brew

#4122 Jan 13, 2014
Hey Handsome...:o) hope you are good..all okay in my neck of the woods only raining and cold..have a great night..

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4123 Jan 13, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol I know!!!! ;) What's up with ya???
Hi David....sending you a :).......had to go see my at&t guy today ;)......I'm getting better with my phone but I still rather play with Bigger....LMAO....Are you on days this week?

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#4124 Jan 13, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey Handsome...:o) hope you are good..all okay in my neck of the woods only raining and cold..have a great night..
Hey" Sexy girl!!! glad all is good!!! stay warm, BIG "HUGS" night;)

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#4125 Jan 13, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi David....sending you a :).......had to go see my at&t guy today ;)......I'm getting better with my phone but I still rather play with Bigger....LMAO....Are you on days this week?
What!!!! he is not showing ya" the big phones??? lol Naww!!! went to see my" dad in the Hospital, in Grand Rapids, one of his lungs collapsed, and he almost died, doing a lot better know!!! so back to work tomorrow!!!

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4126 Jan 13, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>What!!!! he is not showing ya" the big phones??? lol Naww!!! went to see my" dad in the Hospital, in Grand Rapids, one of his lungs collapsed, and he almost died, doing a lot better know!!! so back to work tomorrow!!!
LOL.....you mean they come bigger? Why hasn't someone told me!

Sorry about dad :(........hope he gets better real soon!! sending him a speedy recovery

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#4127 Jan 13, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....you mean they come bigger? Why hasn't someone told me!
Sorry about dad :(........hope he gets better real soon!! sending him a speedy recovery
Lol they must be preparing ya" for the BIG one!!! ;) Awww!!!! thanks!!!:)

“Happy Halloween”

Level 9

Witches Brew

#4128 Jan 13, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey" Sexy girl!!! glad all is good!!! stay warm, BIG "HUGS" night;)
Hey handsome guy...I will hope you are warm as well..(((hugs))) you right back even tighter..goodnight sweety..<3..

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4129 Jan 13, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol they must be preparing ya" for the BIG one!!! ;) Awww!!!! thanks!!!:)
Now you have my curiosity peaked....It must be a Jumbo one ;P

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#4130 Jan 13, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have my curiosity peaked....It must be a Jumbo one ;P
LMAO!!! Damn!!! can't type laughing to much!!!! just ask them to show ya" the biggest phone in the store!!!!

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#4131 Jan 13, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey handsome guy...I will hope you are warm as well..(((hugs))) you right back even tighter..goodnight sweety..<3..
Awww!!!! thanks baby!!!! <3 i'm feeling good now!!!

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4132 Jan 13, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Damn!!! can't type laughing to much!!!! just ask them to show ya" the biggest phone in the store!!!!
Now you have me Scared.....Is it really that BIG!!!.......Would I even be able to lift it UP ;-D

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#4133 Jan 13, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you have me Scared.....Is it really that BIG!!!.......Would I even be able to lift it UP ;-D
LMAO!!!! Ya" are killing me!!! but ya" better have both hands ready!!! just in case!!!!

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#4134 Jan 13, 2014
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!!! Ya" are killing me!!! but ya" better have both hands ready!!! just in case!!!!
It sounds like a Monster!!!.....I better start lifting weights so I can Handle it :-)

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#4135 Jan 13, 2014
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like a Monster!!!.....I better start lifting weights so I can Handle it :-)
Lol Yeah" ya" better be prepared!!!! it's bigger then it appears in the pic!!!! >3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min Wolftracks 149,014
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 22 min Agents of Corruption 120,898
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 27 min Grace Nerissa 24,574
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 6,832
topix.com describe in one word (Apr '13) 2 hr Enzo49 143
If you could live in a book ~ 2 hr Emerald 4
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 6,239
True or False Game 4 hr SLY WEST 383
During Obama's Speech at Democratic Campaign Ra... 5 hr SLY WEST 32
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 6 hr -Lea- 22,231