|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

NinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Done work, myself. Just figuring out what to do.
Hope ya" found something!! ;)

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Hello! Could I get a gingerale and whatever you suggest to go in it, Mr Dave?

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

Faerydust wrote:
Hello! Could I get a gingerale and whatever you suggest to go in it, Mr Dave?
Hiya!!! FD!!! Ya" sure can! i'm a rum drinker, so i don't know how that will go with Ginger ale lol

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Hiya!!! FD!!! Ya" sure can! i'm a rum drinker, so i don't know how that will go with Ginger ale lol
I think that would be just fine-OR you could just give me a shot of rum but sweeten it for me with your finger first!

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2014

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi" CJ!!!! ;)
Howdy......How's it going? hope we can do some shots this weekend.....you name it we'll drink it.....lol

Level 5

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Faerydust wrote:
<quoted text>I think that would be just fine-OR you could just give me a shot of rum but sweeten it for me with your finger first!
Hey" FD!!! I'll be more then happy" to sweeten that for ya!!! ;)

Level 5

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy......How's it going? hope we can do some shots this weekend.....you name it we'll drink it.....lol
Hiya!!! CJ!! Might be able too tonight, right now, I have to go to work" pulling a 12 hour shift. 10-10 see ya" later.:)

Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya!!! CJ!! Might be able too tonight, right now, I have to go to work" pulling a 12 hour shift. 10-10 see ya" later.:)
Were do you work i'd like to earn that kind of money
willneverleave

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

walking in charleys shoes wrote:
<quoted text>Were do you work i'd like to earn that kind of money
I told you not to come over here,i would find you.Funny how on HS,you insult and degrade dave.You come here and act like you are buddies.Why don't you tell all the people on Offbeat,how you calll him a perverted pedophlie.While we are at it lets let eveyone know that you also post as Larry knows,Linda the lonely widow,Suzie the lonely widow.Amazing Gracie,linda the lovely lady.muskieguy,sparky and a whole lot more that i can't think of at the moment i warned you i would expose to ALL OF TOPIX

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

willneverleave wrote:
<quoted text> I told you not to come over here,i would find you.Funny how on HS,you insult and degrade dave.You come here and act like you are buddies.Why don't you tell all the people on Offbeat,how you calll him a perverted pedophlie.While we are at it lets let eveyone know that you also post as Larry knows,Linda the lonely widow,Suzie the lonely widow.Amazing Gracie,linda the lovely lady.muskieguy,sparky and a whole lot more that i can't think of at the moment i warned you i would expose to ALL OF TOPIX
We don't your kind from HS over here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

We don't want or need your kind from HS in offbeat,(please leave)

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

willneverleave wrote:
<quoted text> I told you not to come over here,i would find you.Funny how on HS,you insult and degrade dave.You come here and act like you are buddies.Why don't you tell all the people on Offbeat,how you calll him a perverted pedophlie.While we are at it lets let eveyone know that you also post as Larry knows,Linda the lonely widow,Suzie the lonely widow.Amazing Gracie,linda the lovely lady.muskieguy,sparky and a whole lot more that i can't think of at the moment i warned you i would expose to ALL OF TOPIX
OMG do I feel like a class A idiot... I thought you were responding to someone else, and I just went off on you. If it's any consolation, I feel like a complete ass, and I feel bad for that. Please accept my apologies, I thought you were responding to someone else, and not him. F*CK! I'm so sorry, and I hate that once you press the post comment box, there's no taking it back. F*CK!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Are you the prick I should be hammering down on?

Finding that stuff out will actually take up some of my time, AND I would have to care. If you're the prick then read a couple of posts ago, that would be directed at you.
if not, ignore, carry on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Okay, my head is now looking at the floor, I shall not raise it, I am reacting to the future shun I know I will receive, and I'm sorry. I feel bad.

Time for this hot tempered, going on a tangent before she knows the story, kinda girl outta here. F*CK!

Sorry everyone,,,, except to the one that should have got my wrath, and who the heck would it be anyways? dammit

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Okay, I've thought about it, here's my excuse

I made a New Year's resolution to stop sustaining myself on the tears of children. I've fallen off the wagon a couple of times, and it's a struggle, but because I'm in the cutting myself off phase, I can get a tad grumpy.

So if someone could please explain to me who I can vent on, and the one who deserves it, I would very much appreciate it.

I'll take your word for it Dave! Can you tell me what's up, and who is who on this lost soul wasteland we call offbeat! TIA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>OMG do I feel like a class A idiot... I thought you were responding to someone else, and I just went off on you. If it's any consolation, I feel like a complete ass, and I feel bad for that. Please accept my apologies, I thought you were responding to someone else, and not him. F*CK! I'm so sorry, and I hate that once you press the post comment box, there's no taking it back. F*CK!
Don't feel bad It was one of HS biggest TROLLS that you mame your reply to

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

made

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Who's HS?

Level 5

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

R C Honey wrote:
Okay, I've thought about it, here's my excuse
I made a New Year's resolution to stop sustaining myself on the tears of children. I've fallen off the wagon a couple of times, and it's a struggle, but because I'm in the cutting myself off phase, I can get a tad grumpy.
So if someone could please explain to me who I can vent on, and the one who deserves it, I would very much appreciate it.
I'll take your word for it Dave! Can you tell me what's up, and who is who on this lost soul wasteland we call offbeat! TIA
Hey" RC!!! Where' to begin Larry, is a Troll!! that likes to follow, me around and talk Shit!!! about me! and has 100 profiles, he goes by, as ya" can see the two here, just ignore him/her

Level 5

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

STFU!! Ya" Drunk!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,961 - 3,980 of4,720
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

259 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 min July 14,637
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 11 min beatlesinthebog 39,890
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 23 min whatimeisit 1,291
What's for dinner? (Feb '12) 25 min Sublime1 6,960
Todays Task's' 25 min Hoosier Hillbilly 21
Woman Flees Topless After Being Caught Shoplifting 26 min dragoon70056 4
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 27 min tora tora tora 34,915
The Night Owl Saloon (Jun '11) 32 min Denny CranesPlace 15,575
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 34 min _Word_Woman_ 6,533