Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Michigan,, U.S.A.
Ohio here, the buckeye state.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#3505 Oct 26, 2013
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>Ohio here, the buckeye state.
Great.. Turn up the music.. What do you like??

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Bermuda Triangle

#3506 Oct 26, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Great.. Turn up the music.. What do you like??
I'm not banned by whew. everything but most rap lol
ZED

Brunswick, OH

#3507 Oct 26, 2013
Or maybe I am.. wth

“Commentaries”

Level 1

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#3508 Oct 26, 2013
An order of ganja rasta man.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#3509 Oct 26, 2013
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not banned by whew. everything but most rap lol
My other account "Sonrise" got banned.. I got 3 warnings for that..Previously..
I wonder if I can find it..

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3510 Oct 26, 2013
Hey there zedme, David, cj, rev, and others I haven't met before. A little under the weather today so just a cup of earl grey tea with honey before getting back into bed. Miss you all. I'm hoping to jump back into the mix more. Any one missing the game at all? It's never been a matter to me but I know it has been to some.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3511 Oct 26, 2013
modernhippie wrote:
Hey there zedme, David, cj, rev, and others I haven't met before. A little under the weather today so just a cup of earl grey tea with honey before getting back into bed. Miss you all. I'm hoping to jump back into the mix more. Any one missing the game at all? It's never been a matter to me but I know it has been to some.
Hi MH......sending Hugs your way! Hope you feel better soon

Zed thinks his account just got banned....WHY? He's one of the good guys(my King) LOL

All the ones or most of us that played miss the game....Hope they replace with a new game and not more ads!!
Get plenty of rest....get well soon

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#3512 Oct 26, 2013
Hey, Davey... wanna race for pinks? LOL.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3513 Oct 26, 2013
modernhippie wrote:
Hi MH,CJ.
Can't stay up just got home and im dog tired ;)
Sending lots of love.
Goodnight.xx

Level 7

Bermuda Triangle

#3514 Oct 26, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> My other account "Sonrise" got banned.. I got 3 warnings for that..Previously..
I wonder if I can find it..
Warning? I got no warning that I am aware of.. What kind of warning? as for me it seems to have sorted itself out..Weird..

Level 7

Bermuda Triangle

#3515 Oct 26, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi MH......sending Hugs your way! Hope you feel better soon
Zed thinks his account just got banned....WHY? He's one of the good guys(my King) LOL
All the ones or most of us that played miss the game....Hope they replace with a new game and not more ads!!
Get plenty of rest....get well soon
good guys aww your one of the good gals... and great when your bad ;-)

Level 7

Bermuda Triangle

#3516 Oct 26, 2013
modernhippie wrote:
Well I hope you get feeling better and back in the mix it's not the same without a modernhippie in it.

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#3517 Oct 26, 2013
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>Warning? I got no warning that I am aware of.. What kind of warning? as for me it seems to have sorted itself out..Weird..
Well, It was actually last year.. I swore,, and didnt use my words wisely.. When I went to post something,, I had to read something,, then confirm it.. Done that 3 times.last time my posts didnt show up..on the Sonrise acct.. Soo This is all I have..'Cheers" to LIFE..

Level 7

Bermuda Triangle

#3518 Oct 26, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Well, It was actually last year.. I swore,, and didnt use my words wisely.. When I went to post something,, I had to read something,, then confirm it.. Done that 3 times.last time my posts didnt show up..on the Sonrise acct.. Soo This is all I have..'Cheers" to LIFE..
hmm I get red flagged a lot but I have never had to confirm anything.. Even been flagged for a perfectly fine post.. So cheers Lifelover

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#3519 Oct 26, 2013
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>hmm I get red flagged a lot but I have never had to confirm anything.. Even been flagged for a perfectly fine post.. So cheers Lifelover
Well,, believe it or not.. My blood presure went up..Because of some jackass.. Lost that account. Moving forward.. Glass of Red wine please.. 2 Glasses!

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

And Have A Happy New Year

#3520 Oct 26, 2013
hey Girl how are you???nice seeing you back in our neck of the woods..you were missed..Hope everybody is good tonight..hey David..hope all is well with you...<3

Level 8

I See A Rainbow!

#3521 Oct 26, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
hey Girl how are you???nice seeing you back in our neck of the woods..you were missed..Hope everybody is good tonight..hey David..hope all is well with you...<3
Hi Princess,,My dear friend,,Here and that other world.[FB].. I am OK,, but cant say much about homelife here..

“From Dusk To Dawn,...”

Level 8

Cruising U.S.A.

#3522 Oct 26, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Well,, believe it or not.. My blood presure went up..Because of some jackass.. Lost that account. Moving forward.. Glass of Red wine please.. 2 Glasses!
O My Gawd,...LifeLover,...Drinking Again,...!

“M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S”

Level 9

And Have A Happy New Year

#3523 Oct 26, 2013
well sweety ..we are all dealing with alot of struggles..thats another reason Im here to help others and be a best friend..just say a prayer..al will be good..you always know how to reach me..Im here for you..LY girl..<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 5 min andet1987 26,685
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 12 min andet1987 4,237
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min wichita-rick 152,458
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 18 min andet1987 2,945
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 21 min Whiny1 6,949
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 21 min andet1987 29,993
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 24 min andet1987 3,979
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr lol 25,662
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr CJ Rocker 222
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 3 hr -Lea- 47