Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3484 Oct 26, 2013
glass of wine please D...... i ordered in the other bar and had to serve myself.......

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3485 Oct 26, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi cj, out Saturday night, twisted wheel reunion at Blackburn.
http://youtu.be/TuSuYE5Uy2c
Hey Rev....... Hope you have a great time tonight!!!! Dance one for me...Hopefully Mr.R and I will be dancing tonight...If not you can bet I will be LOL

Talk Later**hugs**

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3486 Oct 26, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol Hiya!!! Sexy' crazy silly girl!! how are ya?:))
Tis the season, I have been busy. I Obviously pop in from time to time, but my schedule is full. I go through waves, I can live on here, then leave... don't know how many drinks I'm gonna have before I hit the road again. lol

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3487 Oct 26, 2013
Stephany McDowell wrote:
Is this a bar in Amsterdam?
Lol hi" SM!!:)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3488 Oct 26, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
Dave you're my favorite Bartender..... ;)
Awww!!! Thanks sexy!!!:)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3489 Oct 26, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
glass of wine please D...... i ordered in the other bar and had to serve myself.......
Sorry D :( was getting ready for work but please help yourself, I will be back later tonight, just clean up your mess!!! Lol jk ;)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#3490 Oct 26, 2013
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I have seen you around somewhere in the past but I don't believe we have spoke.. so hi Lifelover. Its always best to be able to count on oneself. I respect that you choose not to partake. The best memories are usually the ones you can remember clearly.
I had to clean up my act,,Many,many,many moons ago... There was a time that I worked 3rd shift.. Went out for breakfast and a drink.. Forgot to come home..

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3491 Oct 26, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Tis the season, I have been busy. I Obviously pop in from time to time, but my schedule is full. I go through waves, I can live on here, then leave... don't know how many drinks I'm gonna have before I hit the road again. lol
Well" I'm always happy to see ya!!! I understand though, and please help yourself, time for work see ya later crazy, sexy, cool chick!!!:)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#3492 Oct 26, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
Dave you're my favorite Bartender..... ;)
Love connection with Dave..

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3493 Oct 26, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry D :( was getting ready for work but please help yourself, I will be back later tonight, just clean up your mess!!! Lol jk ;)
i'll have you know i make it to the loo no matter what state i get in........ lol (jk)

leave the bottle hun....... i'll share it with someone.....

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Bermuda Triangle

#3494 Oct 26, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I had to clean up my act,,Many,many,many moons ago... There was a time that I worked 3rd shift.. Went out for breakfast and a drink.. Forgot to come home..
Well thats not good. I don't mix it up like I used to my self. I find cyber drinks don't greatly effect me lol Or get in my pocket as bad!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#3495 Oct 26, 2013
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>Well thats not good. I don't mix it up like I used to my self. I find cyber drinks don't greatly effect me lol Or get in my pocket as bad!
I LOVE Wine!! I cant resist a Glass.. Nice to finally talk,Zedme... Cheers! here is yours..

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Bermuda Triangle

#3496 Oct 26, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I LOVE Wine!! I cant resist a Glass.. Nice to finally talk,Zedme... Cheers! here is yours..
Hey speak your mind it's all good! I usually drink beer but a nice wine would be a nice change. white please.. chard is good as well. What part of the planet are you from? no need to be specific.

“I love summer&Short Skirts”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Please No k ik or anything

#3497 Oct 26, 2013
A tall glass of red wine for a nice Saturday

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#3498 Oct 26, 2013
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>Hey speak your mind it's all good! I usually drink beer but a nice wine would be a nice change. white please.. chard is good as well. What part of the planet are you from? no need to be specific.
Michigan,, U.S.A.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#3499 Oct 26, 2013
Linda the lonely widow wrote:
A tall glass of red wine for a nice Saturday
Heres one for you.. I brought Red Whine and White Wine.. "Cheers"

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Scottsdale, AZ

#3500 Oct 26, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Heres one for you.. I brought Red Whine and White Wine.. "Cheers"
Hey- you didn't bring any beer! LOL!
(Have a good time Ladies!)

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#3501 Oct 26, 2013
skybobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey- you didn't bring any beer! LOL!
(Have a good time Ladies!)
Yes,I did,SkyBobbie.. Be brave,,and come out to my Van.. I have a Cooler for special Guests..

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Scottsdale, AZ

#3502 Oct 26, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Yes,I did,SkyBobbie.. Be brave,,and come out to my Van.. I have a Cooler for special Guests..
Oh boy!- Here I come! Thanks!
Momma told me not to go into Strangers cars though!- I think now I know why--I'll have FUN there! LOL!

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3503 Oct 26, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Love connection with Dave..
Hi Lifelover.....No love connection but a great friend!!!

We have a blast in Dave's Bars...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 4 min Sad Classics 145
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 5 min 40ish 5,101
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 35 min dirtclod 163,758
music alphabet game (May '12) 42 min Dream Crystal 1,607
Word Association (Jun '10) 43 min leesville73 27,637
The Song Title Game (Jul '10) 44 min Dream Crystal 15,602
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 44 min leesville73 46,996
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 53 min Denny CranesPlace 40,656
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Dream Crystal 11,379
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Bartek 162,791
News Dead Man Wakes Up Before Trip to Morgue 8 hr wichita-rick 7
More from around the web