“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3444 Oct 23, 2013
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>OMG I almost spilled my morning tea! LMAO Good morning CJ!
Good Morning Z........It's nice waking up to your smile :)

Yea, it freaked me out! Fixing to send it to my daughter(at work)

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Bermuda Triangle

#3445 Oct 23, 2013
Always happy to send a smile your way :) yea I'm gonna send it to a few of my peeps too he he he

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3446 Oct 23, 2013
zedme wrote:
Always happy to send a smile your way :) yea I'm gonna send it to a few of my peeps too he he he
How's your day going? I need to go to wally world but......just don't wanna....lol

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3447 Oct 23, 2013
Good Morning.Hope everyone is fine and enjoy the fun with the video...I sure did...LMAO...Too much fun(~:

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3448 Oct 23, 2013
Let's have some fun after all I'm a country girl(O:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3449 Oct 23, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Awww!!!! i'm sorry, and how do ya read a city??
Read Edmonton? Don't wanna, it's Edmonton! Tried once, had to commit myself for safety reasons. Edmontonians are depleting, but still have a strong sense of togetherness. They're not looking for trouble, but they're not afraid of it either. I find that it's best to not look them in the eye, look down, hands up, and back away slowly. You're welcome for the safety tip that I had to learn the hard way.

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Bermuda Triangle

#3450 Oct 23, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your day going? I need to go to wally world but......just don't wanna....lol
uhg it's rainy cold just.. slow. My washer is broke so probly be a good day to go do laundry. hopefully there isn't a lot of weird peeps hanging around who I will speak with if I have to but won't if I don't. So what's at Mr Waltons.. looking for some new decor.. perhaps some fall fasions :-)

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Bermuda Triangle

#3451 Oct 23, 2013
Fashions

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3452 Oct 23, 2013
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>uhg it's rainy cold just.. slow. My washer is broke so probly be a good day to go do laundry. hopefully there isn't a lot of weird peeps hanging around who I will speak with if I have to but won't if I don't. So what's at Mr Waltons.. looking for some new decor.. perhaps some fall fasions :-)
Poor Z......I hate going to the local Laundromat...I feel for you

walmart---food stuff for house and alcohol for my road trip

Panties...you wanna help pick ;)

“another beer ? sure why not”

Level 7

Since: Aug 12

Bermuda Triangle

#3453 Oct 23, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Z......I hate going to the local Laundromat...I feel for you
walmart---food stuff for house and alcohol for my road trip
Panties...you wanna help pick ;)
Sure you model them and I will pick the ones that are best... hmm what forum are we in?

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3454 Oct 23, 2013
zedme wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you model them and I will pick the ones that are best... hmm what forum are we in?
LMAO....it's not the panty thread!

model them......for you, anytime!

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3455 Oct 23, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Dave, so when do you restart your machine operating job ?.
Hi REV,sorry so late on the reply, i started this week, so what's up?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3456 Oct 24, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi REV,sorry so late on the reply, i started this week, so what's up?
Hey Dave were having a sunny day here.
Good luck with the job.

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3457 Oct 24, 2013
R C Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Read Edmonton? Don't wanna, it's Edmonton! Tried once, had to commit myself for safety reasons. Edmontonians are depleting, but still have a strong sense of togetherness. They're not looking for trouble, but they're not afraid of it either. I find that it's best to not look them in the eye, look down, hands up, and back away slowly. You're welcome for the safety tip that I had to learn the hard way.
Well" thanks for the tip i will remember that.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3458 Oct 24, 2013
WOw. This is a busy bar. Can I get a Gin and tonic

Since: Feb 13

Step Into My Realm

#3459 Oct 25, 2013
Hi Everyone! Could I get a 7 and ginger ale before I shove off for home?

Hello Kate Who! It is a busy place! They get around to you sooner or later :)

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3460 Oct 25, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO....it's not the panty thread!
model them......for you, anytime!
Hi cj, out Saturday night, twisted wheel reunion at Blackburn.

http://youtu.be/TuSuYE5Uy2c

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3461 Oct 25, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi cj, out Saturday night, twisted wheel reunion at Blackburn.
http://youtu.be/TuSuYE5Uy2c
Hi Rev......**hugs** We went out last night night....had a great time! Mr. R and I are out of town for a long weekend of good ?????
lol
Hope you have a great "soul" night xoxo

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3462 Oct 25, 2013
I'll have a cold one of anything you have....I guess, I'm buying.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3463 Oct 25, 2013
Hey David....How's my favorite bartender....

Could I please have a Miami Vice....It's delicious! Another one of my frozen drinks.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min DanFromSmithville 149,253
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min NinaRocks 17,800
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 157,757
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 10 min SLY WEST 6,056
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 14 min Guest 918
New "Drop one Word" With Famous People's Names (Oct '12) 23 min Independent1 598
Word Association (Jun '10) 24 min wichita-rick 26,618
Five Weird Signs You're Smarter Than Average 2 hr Chilli J 46
Couple filmed 'having sex on Charlton Athletic'... 4 hr Dr Wu 6
Obama takes control of Internet 6 hr Jedi Mindtrick 82
More from around the web