Dave's bar and grill,is now open.

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3201 Sep 26, 2013
Ever start the day feeling great and become deflated into depression but can't put your finger on the reason?

I'll have a vodka & and tonic with lime, please.

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3202 Sep 26, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you thought about reinstalling windows P.
Would that correct a problem with the computer itself?

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3203 Sep 26, 2013
modernhippie wrote:
Ever start the day feeling great and become deflated into depression but can't put your finger on the reason?
I'll have a vodka & and tonic with lime, please.
Hello MH......Here's your drink

Honey, we all have days like that....Just don't let a day turn into a week or more!

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3204 Sep 26, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello MH......Here's your drink
Honey, we all have days like that....Just don't let a day turn into a week or more!
Thank you, CJ. I've been moody many times before, but I'm so sad tonight and felt so good earlier. I don't know what has changed. But you are right. I can't let it drag on. Hopefully, I'll be back in the swing tomorrow.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3205 Sep 26, 2013
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, CJ. I've been moody many times before, but I'm so sad tonight and felt so good earlier. I don't know what has changed. But you are right. I can't let it drag on. Hopefully, I'll be back in the swing tomorrow.
That's the spirit......Chalk it up to a long day!

a :) for you

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3206 Sep 27, 2013
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that correct a problem with the computer itself?
I think it could MH,with a re-installment of windows it takes the pc back to the day you bought it,you're sound program could have an issue that's why it shut down,or maybe a new monitor.
Just a thought is it a laptop ?.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3207 Sep 27, 2013
Opps "your not you're".

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3208 Sep 27, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
Opps "your not you're".
You're so funny, A. Opps? You made mistake in your correction. LOL When someone in my family makes funny mistakes like that, they say "You pulled a Penny!" {:-) Hope you are having a good day.

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3209 Sep 27, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the spirit......Chalk it up to a long day!
a :) for you
Thanks for the smile, CJ. It must have helped. I feel much better this morning. I am heading off to paint my bedroom in the new place I'm moving to. I love home decorating and painting with a new color is fun for me. Fortunately, I'm feeling pretty strong physically right now. My color scheme is green with purple and blue accents. The room is very small so I chose a light & bright green for the paint. Right now it is that old dark brown paneling. I once saw some gift wrap that was green and purple, and was surprised that they went nicely together. I've liked it ever since.

Have a good day, Sugar.

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3210 Sep 27, 2013
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so funny, A. Opps? You made mistake in your correction. LOL When someone in my family makes funny mistakes like that, they say "You pulled a Penny!" {:-) Hope you are having a good day.
MH,

I hope you have a great day from start...to finish...with positive vibes all day!!

As for your computer...I wonder if you were to do a "system restore" to an earlier date when your computer was functioning properly whether that might do the trick!!

No matter what...I hope that your Friday and weekend has smiles galore and laughter to make all trying moments seem trivial!!

Take care

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3211 Sep 27, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it could MH,with a re-installment of windows it takes the pc back to the day you bought it,you're sound program could have an issue that's why it shut down,or maybe a new monitor.
Just a thought is it a laptop ?.
No, it's not a laptop. I'll ask my niece about the windows thing. She knows how to do things like that. I'm as clueless about dealing with computers as I am with cars.{:-(

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3212 Sep 27, 2013
avon5735 wrote:
<quoted text>
MH,
I hope you have a great day from start...to finish...with positive vibes all day!!
As for your computer...I wonder if you were to do a "system restore" to an earlier date when your computer was functioning properly whether that might do the trick!!
No matter what...I hope that your Friday and weekend has smiles galore and laughter to make all trying moments seem trivial!!
Take care
Thank you so much, Avon. I accept those wishes and toss some of the same right backatcha!{:-)

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3213 Sep 27, 2013
Hello Miss MH.....Hope your room is shaping up! Bet the color looks good....love the color scheme

Have a great weekend.....

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3214 Sep 27, 2013
hey Y'all!!!:)

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3215 Sep 27, 2013
David0407 wrote:
hey Y'all!!!:)
Hi David...you still on the road

“You're My Sunshine”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

We All need A Little Sunshine

#3216 Sep 27, 2013
Please be careful on the roads..praying for travel mercies..(hugs)<3

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3217 Sep 28, 2013
AWWW!!! y'all are so sweet!!!

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3218 Sep 29, 2013
mornin everyone....... glass of champagne please..... with a top of OJ..... my cousin has just left and this is how we started the day......

she goes away with her fella on thursday to california for a month.... i am soooooooo jealous..... but my time will come.... next year on the 26 july....

she however is staying in Palm Springs..... i wanna be near the ocean.....

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3219 Sep 29, 2013
Good morning Y'all

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3220 Sep 29, 2013
David0407 wrote:
Good morning Y'all
Good morning Dave! Hope u have a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 23 min SLY WEST 2,930
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 46 min Charles Idemi 164,215
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr SLY WEST 29,134
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr I Am No One_ 162,998
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 1 hr Grace Nerissa 618
News Thief smashes car window but leaves $1 million ... 1 hr Stephany McDowell 1
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Grace Nerissa 32,039
REAL motorcycle traveling stories. 1 hr Mega Monster 31
DILF Sets 30 minute record 2 hr Stephany McDowell 13
More from around the web