Dave's bar and grill,is now open.

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 154)

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,080 of4,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3176
Sep 24, 2013
 
CJ Rocker wrote:
Late Birthday Wishes MH......... For you :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks CJ! That was really thoughtful of you to take the time for that. Unfortunately the sound system in my computer doesn't work anymore, but I watched the video. Adorable!

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3177
Sep 24, 2013
 
David0407 wrote:
Good morning y'all and a late happy birthday to ya P!!:))
Thanks D! Mind if I have a coffee with some Baileys in it?

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3178
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugs to you. Sounds like she had a awesome birthday.:)
Actually, Kate, my birthday was empty. My boyfriend didn't forget it but he thought it was on the twenty third instead of the twenty first. It's the first birthday since we've been together so it's understandable. He definitely made up for it. He hooked up his PA system and sang my favorite song to me. It made me cry. But a nice cry. We have a song now. I've never had an 'our' song before. It was worth the wait ten-fold.{:-)

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3179
Sep 24, 2013
 
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Kate, my birthday was empty. My boyfriend didn't forget it but he thought it was on the twenty third instead of the twenty first. It's the first birthday since we've been together so it's understandable. He definitely made up for it. He hooked up his PA system and sang my favorite song to me. It made me cry. But a nice cry. We have a song now. I've never had an 'our' song before. It was worth the wait ten-fold.{:-)
Happy Belated birthday MH!!...Hopefully..you will many other "our" moments in the future with your boyfriend!!

Take care..

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3180
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

avon5735 wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Belated birthday MH!!...Hopefully..you will many other "our" moments in the future with your boyfriend!!
Take care..
Aaww, thank you so much, Avon. I so enjoy the expressions of love that you have for your wife. If in years to come, he adores me as you do your Danielle, I will be a very lucky and happy woman indeed.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3181
Sep 24, 2013
 
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaww, thank you so much, Avon. I so enjoy the expressions of love that you have for your wife. If in years to come, he adores me as you do your Danielle, I will be a very lucky and happy woman indeed.
Did you sort out the pc sound wise hunny ?.xxx

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3182
Sep 24, 2013
 
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Kate, my birthday was empty. My boyfriend didn't forget it but he thought it was on the twenty third instead of the twenty first. It's the first birthday since we've been together so it's understandable. He definitely made up for it. He hooked up his PA system and sang my favorite song to me. It made me cry. But a nice cry. We have a song now. I've never had an 'our' song before. It was worth the wait ten-fold.{:-)
Well it was you first since you were together. I give him that understanding. I am glad he remembered. And the singing thing ahhhhhh. That is awesome. Melts my heart.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3183
Sep 24, 2013
 
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you sort out the pc sound wise hunny ?.xxx
I am sure she did :) xx

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3184
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Princess Hey wrote:
Hope everyone is having a great morning...
Hi there.:0

“what ever!! ”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3185
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Youwho Dave:))

“I See The Good In Everybody!!”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Its a Princess Thing!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3186
Sep 25, 2013
 
Hey kate how are you doing???Im good..:o)

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3187
Sep 25, 2013
 
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you sort out the pc sound wise hunny ?.xxx
No, I'm afraid it's a goner, R. I will just hope I can get a new computer someday. Hopefully, before the next turn of the century. LOL. Dare I dream so big?

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3188
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it was you first since you were together. I give him that understanding. I am glad he remembered. And the singing thing ahhhhhh. That is awesome. Melts my heart.:)
I know, right? Melts my heart every time I think of it. I'm still humming it.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3189
Sep 25, 2013
 
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey kate how are you doing???Im good..:o)
Hey there girl. I am good. We had a nice weekend. We hiked on Sat. and the then we were in Santa Barbara on Sunday.:) Tonight Soph and I made taco's :) What about you?

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3190
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right? Melts my heart every time I think of it. I'm still humming it.
As long as it leaves a smile on your face :) Hope you are well MH.

“I See The Good In Everybody!!”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Its a Princess Thing!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3191
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

what can I say about me..well not much..went for my walk that has been long overdue..LOL..

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3192
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Princess Hey wrote:
what can I say about me..well not much..went for my walk that has been long overdue..LOL..
How long of a walk?:)

“I See The Good In Everybody!!”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Its a Princess Thing!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3193
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

speed walk 1 mile in 45 minutes...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3194
Sep 26, 2013
 
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm afraid it's a goner, R. I will just hope I can get a new computer someday. Hopefully, before the next turn of the century. LOL. Dare I dream so big?
Have you thought about reinstalling windows P.

“Laughing at the Trolls!!”

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3195
Sep 26, 2013
 
Lylah wrote:
Youwho Dave:))
Lol hiya sexy girl!!!:))

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,061 - 3,080 of4,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••