“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3016 Sep 9, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Returns to the scene of the crime. Lol shhh and accidentally erases the camera footage on the bar. Oops lol. Then sneaks out the back shhh Im soo ninja. ;)
My kind of partner in crime.....:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3017 Sep 10, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
My kind of partner in crime.....:)
OMG you need to show me how to get the thing on my head LOL

“Home sweet home :) ”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

New Zealand

#3018 Sep 10, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually have figured it out. And yes the truth will set us all free.:)
I am glad you have closure then.:)

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3019 Sep 10, 2013
Lexie Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
But will the others feel the same way.
Kate don't lose faith,if you truly got hacked keep telling them that.
Remember this happened to Dave around 8-9 back.

Level 4

Location hidden

#3020 Sep 10, 2013
Good afternoon. Now I like this version of Dave's bar. No where near as rowdy. Could I have a strong coffee please.

Level 2

New Zealand

#3021 Sep 10, 2013
Anmooney wrote:
Good afternoon. Now I like this version of Dave's bar. No where near as rowdy. Could I have a strong coffee please.
Hey Anmooney, let me get that strong coffee for you.:)
I like it here too. In fact I like the whole village. Many posts to choose.:)

Level 2

New Zealand

#3022 Sep 10, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev, at the end of the day all we have is ourselves. We stand alone. I know that. I have been attacked for a while now I have had wonderful support by people, and this makes things easier. But when I am attacked, often there is no one around. Each of us has to stand on our own two feet.
It is good that there are level headed people like yourself around, and I did like your post before re casting the first stone.:)

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3023 Sep 10, 2013
Lexie Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev, at the end of the day all we have is ourselves. We stand alone. I know that. I have been attacked for a while now I have had wonderful support by people, and this makes things easier. But when I am attacked, often there is no one around. Each of us has to stand on our own two feet.
It is good that there are level headed people like yourself around, and I did like your post before re casting the first stone.:)
well we all have our sins lexi,we didnt come here to play games eh.

Level 4

Location hidden

#3024 Sep 10, 2013
Lexie Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Anmooney, let me get that strong coffee for you.:)
I like it here too. In fact I like the whole village. Many posts to choose.:)
Hi Lexie. "Thanks for the coffee" It is like an alternative universe, much friendlier and so far not to many attacks against people, I think I may pop in more often. I hope you are well...

Level 2

New Zealand

#3025 Sep 10, 2013
Anmooney wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lexie. "Thanks for the coffee" It is like an alternative universe, much friendlier and so far not to many attacks against people, I think I may pop in more often. I hope you are well...
Yes I am well Anmooney, very well in fact. I hope you are too.:) A nice place to relax after work I think.:):) I do like popping in here too.:)

Level 2

New Zealand

#3026 Sep 10, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
well we all have our sins lexi,we didnt come here to play games eh.
Well I don't even know why I came. The site came up when I was searching for something else, but why I stayed is that I have met good people, made some friends and I enjoy chatting and telling stories, so no I didn't come here to play games. Now I think that topix is a game and within that there is another game going on. But there is more good than bad.:)

Level 4

Location hidden

#3027 Sep 10, 2013
Lexie Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am well Anmooney, very well in fact. I hope you are too.:) A nice place to relax after work I think.:):) I do like popping in here too.:)
Thats good to hear Lexie. I am fine if not a little down, nothing serious just missing someone. Yes it is nice, still getting my head around it but I will pop in again :)

Level 2

New Zealand

#3028 Sep 10, 2013
Anmooney wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats good to hear Lexie. I am fine if not a little down, nothing serious just missing someone. Yes it is nice, still getting my head around it but I will pop in again :)
well you get back to the other thread so you stop missing someone.:)
Same, I am trying to learn how everything works but people are kind and helpful too so that makes things easier.:) Will see you another day.:) Stay well Anmooney.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#3029 Sep 10, 2013
Lexie Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I finaly found out what has been happening :)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#3030 Sep 10, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually. I am not concerned. The truth will always set you free.:)

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#3031 Sep 10, 2013
Lylah wrote:
Returns to the scene of the crime. Lol shhh and accidentally erases the camera footage on the bar. Oops lol. Then sneaks out the back shhh Im soo ninja. ;)
Lol you defiantly a silly one!!! ;) passing through Nashville now. Hope you and everyone else has a great day!!!

Level 4

Location hidden

#3032 Sep 10, 2013
Lexie Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
well you get back to the other thread so you stop missing someone.:)
Same, I am trying to learn how everything works but people are kind and helpful too so that makes things easier.:) Will see you another day.:) Stay well Anmooney.:)
Thanks Lexie, she is going away for a while so I will miss her terribly. I haven't had a chat with anyone yet but the conversation do seem a tad kinder here. Take care and i will speak with you soon :)

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3033 Sep 10, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you defiantly a silly one!!! ;) passing through Nashville now. Hope you and everyone else has a great day!!!
Safe Travels Dave..Have a Great day!!

Level 2

New Zealand

#3034 Sep 10, 2013
Anmooney wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Lexie, she is going away for a while so I will miss her terribly. I haven't had a chat with anyone yet but the conversation do seem a tad kinder here. Take care and i will speak with you soon :)
Yes you will Anmooney, but time will pass and then she will be back.:) Until then we can have a few coffees or something stronger if you need, and we can chat or simply chill. I will ensure I have some of your favorite cigs in case you need to mellow. Will speak soon Anmooney, make sure to get some rest.:)

Level 4

Location hidden

#3035 Sep 10, 2013
Lexie Lex wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you will Anmooney, but time will pass and then she will be back.:) Until then we can have a few coffees or something stronger if you need, and we can chat or simply chill. I will ensure I have some of your favorite cigs in case you need to mellow. Will speak soon Anmooney, make sure to get some rest.:)
Thanks Lexie. I will start with the coffee, always like to chat and chilling out sounds good. I will let you know if I need to mellow, but good to know you have some available. Thanks again Lexie and I will rest, make sure you do the same :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 min Uh CIem 28,635
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min ChristineM 117,280
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 4 min Mister_ E 21,204
Official: Oklahoma beheading suspect a bit 'weird' 6 min Denny CranesPlace 24
Uh Clem 7 min Weird 0ne 2 117
NFL Football (Jul '10) 8 min Uh CIem 1,487
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 8 min Hoosier Hillbilly 17,374
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 45 min Mister_ E 6,335
Cows Really Don't Like Cowbells, Study Finds 56 min Go Blue Forever 45
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Wolftracks 147,579