Dave's bar and grill,is now open.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#2809 Sep 1, 2013
madam sin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello darlings, make mine a Tinto verano please, just got off the plane!
Here you go.:) How are you and how was your trip?:) x

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2810 Sep 1, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
good night everyone....... i'm off to chill out and watch 'The Terminator' on the box......
laters.....
Big hugs. You know. xo Damn. I a fluffing the pillows again? LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2811 Sep 1, 2013
modernhippie wrote:
Not planning on staying up long, so will just have a cup of hot chocolate with Grand Marnier.
Does anyone know why I would not have a message envelope next to my avatar like everyone else? My profile page is open to receive messages. I don't know how long it is been like that.
Its simple MH,you can't message yourself.
I see your envelope just fine.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2812 Sep 1, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
where did ya go chick??
Same as you I think, Espana.

Level 6

Location hidden

#2813 Sep 1, 2013
madam sin wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as you I think, Espana.
Hey MS i hope you booted a few of the Spanish waiters where the sun don't shine regarding the way they(Spain)are spitting the dummy out over Gibraltar.

“Grateful,Humble, and Blessed!!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2814 Sep 1, 2013
Good Morning Folks from the Greater Boston Area.
Would it be possible to get a cup of Earl Grey Tea with some milk and sugar? Thanks in advance..

I hope everyone's Sunday will be a pleasant one

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2815 Sep 1, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey MS i hope you booted a few of the Spanish waiters where the sun don't shine regarding the way they(Spain)are spitting the dummy out over Gibraltar.
we heard the news whilst we were out there , that the government was asking the british public to boycott spain.... I just thought it was a bit late.........

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2816 Sep 1, 2013
I had a nice hike this morning. Then Sophie and I went to see her Dad and Mom. Can I have a Gin and Tonic for both of us?:) Thanks

Level 5

Location hidden

#2817 Sep 1, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
I had a nice hike this morning. Then Sophie and I went to see her Dad and Mom. Can I have a Gin and Tonic for both of us?:) Thanks
Hi Kate & Sophie

It appears to be a little desolate in here tonight..it's getting a bit late here in the Greater Boston area..but I wanted to be a proper gentlemen and those two gin and tonics for both before I call it an evening..Is Tanquray okay?

I think I saw CJ very briefly stick her head in the other branch of Dave's Bar..and left a coded message for someone..perhaps she will make an appearence a little later here

As for me..It's time for the "Land of Nod"...Take care you two!!
Hey

Baltimore, MD

#2818 Sep 1, 2013
Cheech and Chong " Dave's not here"

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2819 Sep 1, 2013
avon5735 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kate & Sophie
It appears to be a little desolate in here tonight..it's getting a bit late here in the Greater Boston area..but I wanted to be a proper gentlemen and those two gin and tonics for both before I call it an evening..Is Tanquray okay?
I think I saw CJ very briefly stick her head in the other branch of Dave's Bar..and left a coded message for someone..perhaps she will make an appearence a little later here
As for me..It's time for the "Land of Nod"...Take care you two!!
Tang is anwsome.:) Thank you for the pour.:)

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2820 Sep 1, 2013
revilot2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its simple MH,you can't message yourself.
I see your envelope just fine.
Yes, thank you R. Enzo the Baker told me about that too. I may seem a little dense but it never occurred to me that talking to ourselves would be an issue. LOL

A cold glass of Asti Spumante sounds heavenly. I hope everyone is good?

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2821 Sep 2, 2013
avon5735 wrote:
Good Morning Folks from the Greater Boston Area.
Would it be possible to get a cup of Earl Grey Tea with some milk and sugar? Thanks in advance..
I hope everyone's Sunday will be a pleasant one
I love Boston. I was born there,:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2822 Sep 2, 2013
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, thank you R. Enzo the Baker told me about that too. I may seem a little dense but it never occurred to me that talking to ourselves would be an issue. LOL
A cold glass of Asti Spumante sounds heavenly. I hope everyone is good?
Hey there. Asti is up. I am having a gin and tonic with Sophie.:) How have you been. We hiked this morning. The just domestic stuff,:)

Level 5

Location hidden

#2823 Sep 2, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
I love Boston. I was born there,:)
Hi Kate,

How long did you live there? Do you ever have a chance to go back and visit?

Except going to college in Philadelphia(Villanova)..the Greater Boston has been my home all of my 51 years!!

Take care and have a great rest of the night!!

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2824 Sep 2, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey there. Asti is up. I am having a gin and tonic with Sophie.:) How have you been. We hiked this morning. The just domestic stuff,:)
Hi Kate. I almost called you 'date' again but caught it. lol I have time for one last post before shutting down for the night. Domestic is just fine for me. Thank you. It's sounds like a nice day for you. I saw something really interesting this evening. There was an electrical light show in the sky like I've never seen before. I watched it from our porch for about twenty minutes non-stop. Constant strange looking lightening and light flashes (multiple in the sky at the same time). Without any sound whatsoever, it was a little creepy even. Ever see that before?

“ Woodstock Anyone?”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2825 Sep 2, 2013
avon5735 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kate,
Except going to college in Philadelphia(Villanova)..the Greater Boston has been my home all of my 51 years!!
Your post popped in while I was composing, so thought I would just say Hi to let you know I wasn't ignoring you, good fella. Have a good night.

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2826 Sep 2, 2013
avon5735 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kate,
I was there for about 19 years. Then I moved. I headed to Cali in northridge. It was and is awesome.:)

“Just an everyday girl”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2827 Sep 2, 2013
modernhippie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Kate. I almost called you 'date' again but caught it. lol I have time for one last post before shutting down for the night. Domestic is just fine for me. Thank you. It's sounds like a nice day for you. I saw something really interesting this evening. There was an electrical light show in the sky like I've never seen before. I watched it from our porch for about twenty minutes non-stop. Constant strange looking lightening and light flashes (multiple in the sky at the same time). Without any sound whatsoever, it was a little creepy even. Ever see that before?
OMG never before. I would die for that,:} We just staed on the house and is is very himid.

“Timmy is my live in B.F.”

Level 4

Since: Nov 11

no pic or kik

#2828 Sep 2, 2013
Kate Who wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG never before. I would die for that,:} We just staed on the house and is is very himid.
Did You mean it was humid on the house lol=jk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas waiter fired after racist remarks show up... 5 min Hoosier Hillbilly 30
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 8 min Moorspeaks 231
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 9 min DILF 746
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 10 min Krypteia 1,040
motorcycle traveling stories 13 min Fuzzy Sock 783
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 19 min Krypteia 164,761
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 20 min Mechanic 5,117
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 30 min CJ Rocker 163,264
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 53 min Fuzzy Sock 115
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Sublime1 8,302
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,832
More from around the web