Dave's bar and grill,is now open.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

In Honor Of The purdy Clown FL

#2344 Jul 25, 2013
Im good David..see ya got to go with CA...oh yes I think we are ready for DWTS...okay Karina eat your heart out..LOL...(hugs) TY so much CA we will have to do that again..

Level 9

#2345 Jul 25, 2013
Hey david Im good.. see ya got to go with C A...Yes I believe we are ready for DWTS...eat your heart out Karina
TY C A (hugs) we will have to do this again...:O)..

Level 9

#2346 Jul 25, 2013
it posted once didnt se e it so I done it again well my ole computer is on the blink as usual...shew...calgon take me away...LOL...well we see I liked the dance very good..:O)..

Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2347 Jul 25, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
it posted once didnt se e it so I done it again well my ole computer is on the blink as usual...shew...calgon take me away...LOL...well we see I liked the dance very good..:O)..
lol it's all good :)i must admit, you are looking very hottttt!!!:)

Level 9

#2348 Jul 25, 2013
TY David..you are making me blush..:O)..

Level 5

Location hidden

#2349 Jul 26, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
TY David..you are making me blush..:O)..
Well then i'm doing something right!!;)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#2350 Jul 26, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>What a sad life you have, i guess you got beat up a lot as a kid, so now you are a tough guy,on the internet, i bet the ladies, are so impressed, with all of your accomplishments, oh' btw DMAN, that name sucks for you. DOUCHEMAN. FITS YA BETTER!! DON'T YA THINK?
I guess as a kid you got humped because you wore a dress and lipstick DARLA... The only fight you have ever had was when deciding to dry hump yourself or have someone else force feed you... Little WAB....:) Darla is the perfect name for you squatter....(lol)

Level 5

Location hidden

#2351 Jul 26, 2013
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> I guess as a kid you got humped because you wore a dress and lipstick DARLA... The only fight you have ever had was when deciding to dry hump yourself or have someone else force feed you... Little WAB....:) Darla is the perfect name for you squatter....(lol)
Awww!!!! poor DBITCH, IS GETTING UPSET!! all he can do is call people names on the internet.WOW WHAT A CLASS ACT YOU ARE. IF YOU THINK IT BOTHERS ME, IT DOES NOT, SO JUST KEEP ON WITH YOUR LAME POST'S ONE DAY YOU MIGHT GET A LIFE.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#2352 Jul 26, 2013
Good morning David.
I need a black coffee to get Friday going.
You know, I was thinking, maybe you need a bouncer.
(and I don't mean one of those big balls like that guy in the corner over there is sitting on)
Mike Tyson might be available.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2353 Jul 26, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol hiya D' you are to funny.:)
evening hunni..... well home from a long shift... so can I get a large vodka and skinny tonic, with ice and a slice.... and I swear I will give ya a big smooch.....:)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2354 Jul 26, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Road trip take me away..Girl I wished you could had went with me..may had a better time than I did....but we did talk on the phone..LMAO
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#2355 Jul 26, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Awww!!!! poor DBITCH, IS GETTING UPSET!! all he can do is call people names on the internet.WOW WHAT A CLASS ACT YOU ARE. IF YOU THINK IT BOTHERS ME, IT DOES NOT, SO JUST KEEP ON WITH YOUR LAME POST'S ONE DAY YOU MIGHT GET A LIFE.
What was that tomato ass.... Cannot hear you with all the semen in your mouth learn to spit or swallow first....(lol) I know PMS bothers you... You will have it until you perish DARLA... Keep trying lipstick queen.... You are a fraud and this is hilarious....(lol) Maybe someday you can actually go out in public and say what you really feel... If that happens you will probably disappear from here for good...:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#2356 Jul 26, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning David.
(and I don't mean one of those big balls like that guy in the corner over there is sitting on)
Maybe even ali,leonard or holyfield... It would be an honor and fun to be hit by them... ;)

Level 5

Location hidden

#2358 Jul 26, 2013
Fisherman 808 wrote:
Good morning David.
lol that might help one black coffee heading you're way

Level 5

Location hidden

#2359 Jul 26, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
evening hunni..... well home from a long shift... so can I get a large vodka and skinny tonic, with ice and a slice.... and I swear I will give ya a big smooch.....:)
Hi D!! You Guy it.;)

Level 5

Location hidden

#2360 Jul 26, 2013
Lol got stupid phone

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2361 Jul 26, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi D!! You Guy it.;)
lol... thanks hun...... I knew what you meant.....
BloatedBOB

Aurora, CO

#2362 Jul 26, 2013
Sniffle. Sniffle. Hi Sad people.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2363 Jul 26, 2013
Hope all that's over
Can we now to back to drinkin?

Shots, Anyone

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2364 Jul 26, 2013
go back....or have I already started :)

1+1=?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 min Chilli J 75,310
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Goku Black 217,241
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 15 min Crystal_Clear722 21,922
A to Z songs by title or group! 28 min wichita-rick 1,825
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 28 min rainmaker2016 7,880
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 30 min Sharlene45 4,094
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 31 min rainmaker2016 897
More from around the web