Dave's bar and grill,is now open.
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#2260 Jul 25, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>Pfttt!!! Whatever DBITCH!!! your the one, following me around, so i would say that makes you the Stalker. don't ya think. do us all a favor. FU%K OFF AND DIE!! NOBODY CARES FOR YOUR STUPID ASS, HERE.
Awww you having cramps again DARLA... Easy does it mermaid... Swim along and cleanse your spineless soul...(lol) Temper Temper... The Darla wuss syndrome is showing....:)

“The Witch of the South....”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

In the house of Hera....

#2261 Jul 25, 2013
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Awww you having cramps again DARLA... Easy does it mermaid... Swim along and cleanse your spineless soul...(lol) Temper Temper... The Darla wuss syndrome is showing....:)
Get the hell out of here you stinking jobless troll, go back to your pedo lover hal Y.S.M.S.B.

Level 2

In the house of Hera....

#2262 Jul 25, 2013
And stop judging over your own posts fool, everybody knows you're a worthless piece of sh1t azz whip !!!!
BloatedBOB

Aurora, CO

#2264 Jul 25, 2013
sisterhere wrote:
And stop judging over your own posts fool, everybody knows you're a worthless piece of sh1t azz whip !!!!
"SNIFFLE SNIFFLE"
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#2265 Jul 25, 2013
sisterhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Get the hell out of here you stinking jobless troll, go back to your pedo lover hal Y.S.M.S.B.
Hey sasquatch face.... Tired of posting under different id's... Typical sistawhore... Like most whor%s.. Can keep anything closed for long.... Bwhahahahaha....
BloatedBOB

Aurora, CO

#2266 Jul 25, 2013
BloatedBOB wrote:
<quoted text>Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh Sniffle....Sniffle.......... U stinking Joblesssssss trollllllllll Wahhhhhhhhhhh. Crying some tearssssssss..... Is acne and estrogen acting up again Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Tissue needed all around Wahhhhhhhh...
Wahhh Case of tissue for you.... "Sniffle"

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2268 Jul 25, 2013
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the advice wino.. Get a REHAB... Hunni...
do I really have to tell you how this works?? THIS IS THE INTERNET YOU JERK!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2269 Jul 25, 2013
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Hey sasquatch face.... Tired of posting under different id's... Typical sistawhore... Like most whor%s.. Can keep anything closed for long.... Bwhahahahaha....
a bit like your gob!!

try using some soap, i'm sure your mum would be most proud....

Level 8

Location hidden

#2270 Jul 25, 2013
dave, while i'm sitting here in my house coat drinking tea...... do you think I could get a very large glass of wine......

and could you put some fake gold in it...... to go along with my mini gold dress, and 6 inch shoes....??

i'm just gonna chat up this 28 year old male model I have here, with a 6 pack to die for.... long dark hair, and those 'come to bed eyes'......

thanks babe......

Level 2

In the house of Hera....

#2272 Jul 25, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha it's a hog fart and troll honey, just watch your feet it has no bladder control lol lol lol.....

Level 2

In the house of Hera....

#2273 Jul 25, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
a bit like your gob!!
It doesn't have a mother it was found under a rock, Bahahahaha...

Jobless troll !!!!
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#2274 Jul 25, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks so much fish food... So catch a virus from sisterwhore and bury yourselves.... More like cracked and loud...
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#2275 Jul 25, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
a bit like your gob!!
Im sure your mum and you have liked each other clean... Irish spring or dove... Or I can use cracked and loud special tuna.. hunni.......:)
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#2276 Jul 25, 2013
sisterhere wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't have a mother it was found under a rock, Bahahahaha...
Jobless troll !!!!
Where were you found under a giant manure pond... The flies probably even were offended by the sistersludge.... Lol,lol,lol.....
DMAN

Aurora, CO

#2277 Jul 25, 2013
sisterhere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha it's a hog fart and troll honey, just watch your feet it has no bladder control lol lol lol.....
You would know all about bladder things... Especially INFECTIONS.....(Hahahahahahaha ) Come back soon and ill darken those circles even more under your eyes.... ;)

Level 8

Location hidden

#2278 Jul 25, 2013
sisterhere wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering why my gold slippers were full of piss....

Level 8

Location hidden

#2279 Jul 25, 2013
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks so much fish food... So catch a virus from sisterwhore and bury yourselves.... More like cracked and loud...
that's it?? is that all you got?? f*%k me....... I am so disappointed.... I thought better of you..... oh well.... now I know your true worth....

got change of 50 pence??

Level 2

In the house of Hera....

#2280 Jul 25, 2013
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> You would know all about bladder things... Especially INFECTIONS.....(Hahahahahahaha ) Come back soon and ill darken those circles even more under your eyes.... ;)
Give it a try troll and i'll shoot that pox marked face of yours right off..

You simpled minded welfare recipient !!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2281 Jul 25, 2013
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Im sure your mum and you have liked each other clean... Irish spring or dove... Or I can use cracked and loud special tuna.. hunni.......:)
this was a little better, but not much.... the mention of my dead mother may have caused more distress if it hadn't been 4 years too late.....

HH had that golden globe over my father, now it's just water under your very small troll bridge.....

Level 2

In the house of Hera....

#2282 Jul 25, 2013
DMAN wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks so much fish food... So catch a virus from sisterwhore and bury yourselves.... More like cracked and loud...
Bahahaha, is that the best you can do troll,,, you're pathetic...

Get your tin cup ready so you can earn a dollar tonight lol lol lol lol lol...

Worthless bum !!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bear Found in Colorado Apartment More Scared Th... 2 min Bryan Fischer s H... 6
News Woman Suing Starbucks For Iced Drinks Having To... 4 min Bryan Fischer s H... 32
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 5 min andet1987 13,065
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min Blitzking 195,532
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 7 min Just Roxie 2,060
News Man Charged After Cop Helps Find His Marijuana ... 8 min Bryan Fischer s H... 4
Post any FOUR words 10 min andet1987 531
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min pusherman 189,362
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 28 min Princess Hey 144,151
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 40 min 8541 MARINE 55,702
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Jay Z 17,148
More from around the web