Level 5

Since: Sep 12

Cadillac MI

#2140 Jul 19, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
Pour me a stiff one and turn the AC up, it's hot in here!
Hiya, SB!! I know, that poor AC unit has been working, overtime this week, but I'm sure we can get it colder in here.:)

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#2141 Jul 19, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya, SB!! I know, that poor AC unit has been working, overtime this week, but I'm sure we can get it colder in here.:)
Tell me about it... I bought a new AC last week and I'm regretting not spending double and getting a larger one.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2142 Jul 19, 2013
Hi Dave, I sure could use a glass of wine...but I'm diabetic...so I guess I better just have unsweetened iced tea...with Splenda.

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#2143 Jul 19, 2013
ShadyBits wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me about it... I bought a new AC last week and I'm regretting not spending double and getting a larger one.
Aww!! I know what ya, mean I've done that before, but never again. Lol

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#2144 Jul 19, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
Hi Dave, I sure could use a glass of wine...but I'm diabetic...so I guess I better just have unsweetened iced tea...with Splenda.
Hiya Marissa, no problem.:))

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2145 Jul 19, 2013
hey Dave......hope your day was good
Ginger

Catasauqua, PA

#2146 Jul 19, 2013
Slow night here on offbeat right now. I guess the bars are just closing and people didn't get home yet.

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#2147 Jul 19, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
hey Dave......hope your day was good
Hi babe! Not to bad, hanging in there. Lol so how's things going for ya??

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#2148 Jul 19, 2013
Ginger wrote:
Slow night here on offbeat right now. I guess the bars are just closing and people didn't get home yet.
Hi Ginger, pleasure to meet ya.:)
Ginger

Catasauqua, PA

#2149 Jul 19, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ginger, pleasure to meet ya.:)
My pleasure also. Maybe people will start coming on now, i mean if it's after 2 am where they are. We are finially going to get rain here in the Northeast of Pa tomorrow afternoon sometime, much needed.
And will get a break from all this heat. It's summer, but I'll take the heat over a tornado or hurricane, or earthquake any day.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2150 Jul 19, 2013
David0407 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi babe! Not to bad, hanging in there. Lol so how's things going for ya??
You at work? I'm off on a gambling weekend w/o hubbie lol doing good at the moment :)
Ginger

Catasauqua, PA

#2151 Jul 19, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
You at work? I'm off on a gambling weekend w/o hubbie lol doing good at the moment :)
Any nickel machines left ?

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2152 Jul 19, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Any nickel machines left ?
Hi Ginger.....you can play from penny to a hundred dollar slot!
Earlier I was down around three hundred...right now up about a hundred......Give me half hour it will change LOL
Ginger

Catasauqua, PA

#2153 Jul 20, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ginger.....you can play from penny to a hundred dollar slot!
Earlier I was down around three hundred...right now up about a hundred......Give me half hour it will change LOL
Wow! Penny machines, I never haer of that around these parts like Atlantic City. It's hard to get a nickel machine the last time I went. Now I hear they don't even use real coins for the slots anymore. I'm a bit confused about the whole thing. How can u play slots without real change, it wouldn't be the same to me. I like black Jack, but only 5 dollar hands, which are almost nonexistant anymore also.
Glad to hear you're up. But as they say what goes up must come down. Hopefully you will keep on top.

“Sweet As Can Be”

Level 8

Location hidden

#2154 Jul 20, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Penny machines, I never haer of that around these parts like Atlantic City. It's hard to get a nickel machine the last time I went. Now I hear they don't even use real coins for the slots anymore. I'm a bit confused about the whole thing. How can u play slots without real change, it wouldn't be the same to me. I like black Jack, but only 5 dollar hands, which are almost nonexistant anymore also.
Glad to hear you're up. But as they say what goes up must come down. Hopefully you will keep on top.
I'm like any gambler....My day will come :)

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#2155 Jul 20, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>My pleasure also. Maybe people will start coming on now, i mean if it's after 2 am where they are. We are finially going to get rain here in the Northeast of Pa tomorrow afternoon sometime, much needed.
And will get a break from all this heat. It's summer, but I'll take the heat over a tornado or hurricane, or earthquake any day.
Yeah!! Same here, it's been in the 90s heat index 110. A little to hot though.

Level 5

Cadillac MI

#2156 Jul 20, 2013
CJ Rocker wrote:
<quoted text>You at work? I'm off on a gambling weekend w/o hubbie lol doing good at the moment :)
Lol that's cool,:) oh" yeah I'm at work.:( waiting on 6:30 win big!!:))))

Location hidden

#2157 Jul 20, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
My pleasure also. Maybe people will start coming on now, i mean if it's after 2 am where they are. We are finially going to get rain here in the Northeast of Pa tomorrow afternoon sometime, much needed.
Hi Ginger, I'm also from the Philly area...and I agree...I would also take this heat, over those other extreme situations...I just wish I could sleep...I just hope when we get those storms...that we don't lose power...anyway, what can I buy you from the bar...
Dave, A couple of drinks for a couple of Pa. ladies...please.
Ginger

Catasauqua, PA

#2158 Jul 20, 2013
Marissa 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ginger, I'm also from the Philly area...and I agree...I would also take this heat, over those other extreme situations...I just wish I could sleep...I just hope when we get those storms...that we don't lose power...anyway, what can I buy you from the bar...
Dave, A couple of drinks for a couple of Pa. ladies...please.
I know what works for me to sleep, a long Island iced tea, one should do the trick. That's pretty strong, if u want something a little weaker, maybe a rum and coke will help u sleep. Next one on me.

Location hidden

#2159 Jul 20, 2013
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what works for me to sleep, a long Island iced tea, one should do the trick. That's pretty strong, if u want something a little weaker, maybe a rum and coke will help u sleep. Next one on me.
Maybe we could also put that song on...you know...the one...it goes...I wish they could all be Pennsylvania girls...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 1 min Old Sam 4,320
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 2 min Wolftracks 1,078
Food List (Aug '13) 3 min Old Sam 1,334
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 4 min Judy 123 238
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 4 min andet1987 4,232
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 7 min andet1987 206
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 7 min Judy 123 30,304
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min Radical Miracle 25,637
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 18 min Roxie Darling 206
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 19 min -Lea- 43