Comments
521 - 536 of 536 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 24
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#548
Nov 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

well hell I posted that last comment in the wrong thread and spelled Fox wrong... lol.

“Summertime ”

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

and the livin' is easy...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#549
Nov 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ShadyBits wrote:
well hell I posted that last comment in the wrong thread and spelled Fox wrong... lol.
haha so you did I didn't notice either blunder ... Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours...=)

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#550
Nov 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just_ola wrote:
<quoted text>
haha so you did I didn't notice either blunder ... Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours...=)
Thank you Ola! May you have a happy one too!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#551
Nov 28, 2013
 
YOLO wrote:
<quoted text>
God wrote
mene, mene, tekel, parsin
On the wall
Or: "Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin"

I did not know this, I looked it up. Thank you for something new.

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#552
Dec 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nope I still Like everybody..have a great evening..

“... SUMMER TIME ...”

Since: Aug 08

AND THE LIVIN IS EAZY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#553
Dec 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

... the one contest i thought i had a chance on ... fudge ...

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#554
Dec 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

GMGMIKE wrote:
... the one contest i thought i had a chance on ... fudge ...


Milk, Milk, Lemonaide',



Around Back is where Fudge is Made,...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#555
Dec 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

lemonade ? or a lemon aide

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#556
Dec 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GMGMIKE wrote:
... the one contest i thought i had a chance on ... fudge ...



Milk, Milk, Lemonaide',















Around Back is where Fudge is Made,...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#557
Dec 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

hum

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#558
Dec 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Frankly, it's above your pay, ...

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#559
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

I pretty much like all 89 profiles, but it gets so old how a man wants to be a woman so doggone bad! So I have to take it in small doses!

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#560
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

I won't name any names ^^^^ but the ridiculousness that that one spews is getting old. It's the same old song n dance. She runs round changing socks talking to herself think no one will realize if she just says that someone else does it. I mean does she actually think everyone is just as ignorant and can't remember what we just read or posted on another thread. Come on say his name tell us who ur talking about since u can talk to or about anyone u want. I dare ya say his name...

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#561
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

There are certain folks here I think are crazier than a shytehouse rat. I don't like or dislike them.

“People will think I'm crazy”

Since: Jan 07

If they see me talkin to you

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#562
Dec 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Lylah wrote:
I won't name any names ^^^^ but the ridiculousness that that one spews is getting old. It's the same old song n dance. She runs round changing socks talking to herself think no one will realize if she just says that someone else does it. I mean does she actually think everyone is just as ignorant and can't remember what we just read or posted on another thread. Come on say his name tell us who ur talking about since u can talk to or about anyone u want. I dare ya say his name...


You Miss Spelled ^^^^^,...




BTW

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#563
Thursday Jul 24
 

Judged:

1

1

No certain poster....but......some thinks they know everything about everybody....SORRY..They don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••