phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#44 Oct 8, 2012
http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/sep/11/...

here,take that sh*t over there...
Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#45 Oct 8, 2012
I can't gulp down abortion and money in the same topic. It sounds heartless and cold, greedy and dirty, sharp and coarse, and yet it's easier to talk about it that way then to ever approach the subject matter of whether there is life there or not.

I think there is and perhaps that is why I find it so disturbing. I knew someone that was pregnant and very happy to be so, has had children, never had an abortion and yet her child to be did not develop past 6 weeks but she was still carrying after 12 weeks, waiting and waiting if prehaps there would be growth to prove... my baby isn't dead. She wanted to be sure, so very very sure. The more she waited the more they insisted she risked infection. Finally, no heart beat, no growth, no picture, she caved in.
What I found disturbing is the following of her account... she had to sign a DEATH CERTIFICATE.
Hoosier Hillbilly

North Vernon, IN

#46 Oct 8, 2012
Laurie Caring-Stalker wrote:
<quoted text>

Of course we're still speaking.=)
We may not share the same opinion, but we can agree to disagree, no? ;0)
ABSOLUTELY, I agree 100%.
I said I wouldn't be back but I feel very strongly about the convictions I have expressed. I have personally experienced many
situations relevant to this subject which I won't explain at this time-I will mention 1.
I was a bartender back a few years ago as a 2nd or 3rd job and there was a group came in regularly.
PWP-Parents without partners-women with children and no husband.
If you could see what I saw and hear what I heard you'd freak out.
And I'm sure it hasn't got any better since then!
::If you want to more =ask!
Hoosier Hillbilly

North Vernon, IN

#47 Oct 8, 2012
::If you want to know more =ask!

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Shaft Of Light

#48 Oct 8, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
ABSOLUTELY, I agree 100%.
I said I wouldn't be back but I feel very strongly about the convictions I have expressed. I have personally experienced many
situations relevant to this subject which I won't explain at this time-I will mention 1.
I was a bartender back a few years ago as a 2nd or 3rd job and there was a group came in regularly.
PWP-Parents without partners-women with children and no husband.
If you could see what I saw and hear what I heard you'd freak out.
And I'm sure it hasn't got any better since then!
::If you want to more =ask!
It makes you wonder what politicians and rich people are thinking?(since they are in control, right?)
They must like the welfare moms popping out more babies. There really is no other possibility.
We're (the US) losing the middle class jobs. Soon, all the jobs will be service jobs and the military. The elite can live in gated communities and the rest can fight over the crumbs.
Banning abortions and who marries who are just distractions, BS to keep the masses minds occupied.
How many people are going to vote on a president based on his views of abortion or marriage?
Very sad.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#49 Oct 8, 2012
QuiteCrazy wrote:
I can't gulp down abortion and money in the same topic. It sounds heartless and cold, greedy and dirty, sharp and coarse, and yet it's easier to talk about it that way then to ever approach the subject matter of whether there is life there or not.
I think there is and perhaps that is why I find it so disturbing. I knew someone that was pregnant and very happy to be so, has had children, never had an abortion and yet her child to be did not develop past 6 weeks but she was still carrying after 12 weeks, waiting and waiting if prehaps there would be growth to prove... my baby isn't dead. She wanted to be sure, so very very sure. The more she waited the more they insisted she risked infection. Finally, no heart beat, no growth, no picture, she caved in.
What I found disturbing is the following of her account... she had to sign a DEATH CERTIFICATE.
I'm not sure why there would have been a death
certificate. It was my understanding that until
birth the fetus is not considered a separate entity.

I've heard of legal cases where a woman 4 weeks pregnant
was murdered but the prosecution couldn't charge the man
with 2 counts of murder b/c the fetus was not considered
a person under the law yet.
However it may vary from state to state.

I had a male friend yrs ago who had had a child w/a
gf and the baby girl was still born. He had an 8X10
on the mantle and carried a wallet sized photo of this
dead infant dressed in a little white dress....
Enough to break your heart. And he had to show it to
everyone. Many times.
Until I met him it never occurred to me that there were
ppl who had still borns photographed.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#50 Oct 8, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't put too much stock in those figures.
I've seen 2 idiots spit out a genius and 2 geniuses
spit out a moron.
Have you walked through WalMart lately? lol

http://thechive.com/2010/07/07/attention-wal-...
Level 6

Location hidden

#51 Oct 8, 2012
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why there would have been a death
certificate. It was my understanding that until
birth the fetus is not considered a separate entity.
I've heard of legal cases where a woman 4 weeks pregnant
was murdered but the prosecution couldn't charge the man
with 2 counts of murder b/c the fetus was not considered
a person under the law yet.
However it may vary from state to state.
I had a male friend yrs ago who had had a child w/a
gf and the baby girl was still born. He had an 8X10
on the mantle and carried a wallet sized photo of this
dead infant dressed in a little white dress....
Enough to break your heart. And he had to show it to
everyone. Many times.
Until I met him it never occurred to me that there were
ppl who had still borns photographed.
It's very sad indeed. My friend and her husband were in shock. They took it very hard. They love their children.
Hoosier Hillbilly

North Vernon, IN

#52 Oct 8, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
A blog friend sends me those all the time-
it can't really be true- can it?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#53 Oct 8, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't set foot in a Wal Mart since that
documentary broke that showed how crooked they are
when it comes to their employees here in the states.
Incouraging them to get on food stamps and Medicaid
while only working them 30 hrs a week so only a few
have to be considered full time.
Plus the horrifying conditions at their factories in
China especially. Where they pay workers 3 dollars
a day for 13 hrs and then charge them for dormitory
style housing that has no running water and only 1
fan to every 50 ppl.
Sickening.
I'd rather pay more than support that lame ass company.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#54 Oct 8, 2012
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
A blog friend sends me those all the time-
it can't really be true- can it?
It's too bad, Hitler gave eugenics a bad name.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#55 Oct 8, 2012
Why women have abortions?.,,.I could defend abortion or condem abortion. But the only way to answer a question like this is to ask a woman who has had to make this choice in her life. II believe it is her choice right or wrong and I hope she
Would be able to consider all her options before making such a life changing decision. I believe education is the first step, and providing women all the help they may need when they are faced with something like this no matter what the circumstances may be such as carelessness, rape, inscest, what ever the case may be. Having 2 daughters I hope I never have to face something like this,but
The first step starts at home teaching your children how to avoid situations that
could result in an in wanted pregnancy.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#56 Oct 8, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
Why women have abortions?.,,.I could defend abortion or condem abortion. But the only way to answer a question like this is to ask a woman who has had to make this choice in her life. II believe it is her choice right or wrong and I hope she
Would be able to consider all her options before making such a life changing decision. I believe education is the first step, and providing women all the help they may need when they are faced with something like this no matter what the circumstances may be such as carelessness, rape, inscest, what ever the case may be. Having 2 daughters I hope I never have to face something like this,but
The first step starts at home teaching your children how to avoid situations that
Excellent answer, I'm impressed.
Level 6

Location hidden

#57 Oct 8, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
Yes, this makes sense.

“it's just craic”

Level 6

Since: Jan 09

Charlevoix, MI

#58 Oct 8, 2012
Fisherman 808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I "know" #27, her name is Alice

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#59 Oct 8, 2012
liam cul8r wrote:
I keep avoiding the topic, sorry.
You're right, education and avoiding unwanted pregnancies should be the first step- and priority.
Next, it should be up the the person that is pregnant (which rules out most men, lol). >NOT, the government. Let people consider their parental/family/church/social circle teachings.

Why women have abortions? Like HH said, for some, it is too easy to get them, and they use them as a method of birth control. If the government rewards women with money, food, housing and a 'get out of jail' free card (take all the drugs you want), there are an awfully lot of women that will go for it. And, there are plenty of deadbeat dads too, can't just blame the females.

“Standin' In A”

Level 8

Shaft Of Light

#60 Oct 8, 2012
Looking back at that last one, I mixed up abortions and welfare babies again. I'll blame it on the Nirvana music. lol
You try writing some deep thoughts listening to this-

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#61 Oct 8, 2012
Thank you F 808 and Q Q. Your very kind.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#62 Oct 9, 2012
I see a lot of suggestions but no answers among any of them.

Abortions are low-cost procedures. The earlier that the abortion is conducted in the pregnancy, the less expensive it is. Most women getting abortions pay about $350, although the amount can be significantly lower--and in some cases, free--at low-cost clinics that specialize in providing abortions to women with limited available means.

You folks are bitching about having to cover a $350 service when Mittens is suggesting we build another 15 warships - hypocracy is alive and well in the US.
Hoosier Hillbilly

North Vernon, IN

#63 Oct 9, 2012
M69 why aren't women getting them instead of continuing to have kids?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min dirtclod 116,731
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min Mister_ E 20,500
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Anonomuss 146,994
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 37 min Vector aka Victor... 54,593
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 47 min beatlesinthebog 6,993
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 47 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,998
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 50 min MyTwoCents 16
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Spirit67_ 1,074
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 1 hr honeymylove 409
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr eleanorigby 36,514
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••