Daughter - children's fashion modeling

Daughter - children's fashion modeling

Posted in the Weird Forum

US Military Dad

Germany

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Why do some people say it's not a good idea to let our daughter do child fashion modeling? It's all non-nude of course, and either myself or her mother are therefore the photo sessions. She loves the work of modeling, she's a natural born ham in front of the camera! She loves doing the posing and all the clothes she gets to try on, and the letter keep the panties from the underwear ads she shoots. We have no grand ideas that it's going to turn into a career for her (although if it did that would be fine) but we just think it's a great experience for her now, and it's made her a lot less self-conscious about her body than she used to be, by that I mean she's developing a much more positive body image. Anyway as her parents we just don't understand why some people think it's a bad idea. we have never seen anything improper going on during the shoots.

The Gloop
Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#2 Jul 8, 2012
US Military Dad wrote:
Why do some people say it's not a good idea to let our daughter do child fashion modeling? It's all non-nude of course, and either myself or her mother are therefore the photo sessions. She loves the work of modeling, she's a natural born ham in front of the camera! She loves doing the posing and all the clothes she gets to try on, and the letter keep the panties from the underwear ads she shoots. We have no grand ideas that it's going to turn into a career for her (although if it did that would be fine) but we just think it's a great experience for her now, and it's made her a lot less self-conscious about her body than she used to be, by that I mean she's developing a much more positive body image. Anyway as her parents we just don't understand why some people think it's a bad idea. we have never seen anything improper going on during the shoots.
Gloop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 12 min David0407 83,792
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 27 min SweLL GirL 36,745
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 28 min SweLL GirL 33,175
News Man tattoos LeBron James' crying face on his leg 28 min Parden Pard 1
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 30 min SweLL GirL 10,766
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 32 min Parden Pard 3,318
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min grace fallen 218,688
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 58 min Emerald 22,876
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr The Finny 4,281
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr RACY_MEAN_DISAGREE 76,013