Believe it or not: Ripley's offers vampire-killing kit for sale

Nov 29, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KBCI CBS 2

Where's a Black Friday shopper to turn for a 19th century vampire-killing kit? Believe it or not, the item is part of the Black Friday madness at the Ripley's Times Square Odditorium.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2013

“He said What?!”

Level 5

Since: Feb 10

No Way! LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Ship of Fools - Gadgets for God

The wondrous world of holy hardware
Struggling to find that perfect birthday gift for a loved one? Looking for something theological to impress the new minister? Look no further and prepare for blessing as we introduce you to godly gadgetry.
http://shipoffools.com/gadgets/index.html

162: Jesus flogged lights

It wouldn't be Christmas unless we blissfully burned up limited reserves of non-renewable energy. After all, the shepherds had angelic hosts, the wise men had a star so bring on those flashing, rooftop Santas.

At least in Blue Springs, Missouri, they've gone beyond the usual fare. Passing motorists are invited to rubberneck the blood-soaked scourging of Christ a Mel Gibson-inspired Bible belting of truly epic proportions. Like it or loathe it, it's a discussion starter and earns this year's top award.
http://shipoffools.com/gadgets/seasonal/162.h...
Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Great. I can just see the headlines the day after Xmas. "Man Calls Batty Wife's Murder a Bad Misstake."
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Could be that vampires aren't such a myth after all. There are plenty of "bloodsuckers" in the world today, and it's getting worse. It seems there isn't enough money to go around for anyone these days, but the ones that have the most of it, keep wanting more of it. Too bad crosses and garlic don't work. We could vaporize Congress and all the other greedy corporate moguls, including Monsanto who is poisoning our food. It has been said though, that without evil, there can be no good. Perhaps evil is outdoing the good?

“I care more about my character”

Level 7

Since: Jun 11

...... then my reputation

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Don't tell Pixie Vampiress!
Parden Pard

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

60s chic wrote:
Could be that vampires aren't such a myth after all. There are plenty of "bloodsuckers" in the world today, and it's getting worse. It seems there isn't enough money to go around for anyone these days, but the ones that have the most of it, keep wanting more of it. Too bad crosses and garlic don't work. We could vaporize Congress and all the other greedy corporate moguls, including Monsanto who is poisoning our food. It has been said though, that without evil, there can be no good. Perhaps evil is outdoing the good?
How about the blood sucker restaurant owners that stole money from the tax payers of Allentown.Took the money for fake businesses and took off,,,????(with the politicians help)!!
TruRealityDontBn Denial

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

60s chic wrote:
They R truly Sucking & Drinking Bleed & Using Our Precious Senior Citizens as they're PREY for their Evil need to Eat Blood to keep evil power wrapped in greed-- illuminati membership paying new members a million dollars
Doctors- Judges-Nurses controlling Hospitals & Nursing homes... controlling seniors with misuse guardianship scheme to suck blood, steal money & their property, fraudulently steal from their Medicaid & Medicare by doctor hospital owners, and controlled seniors by judge wrongful Guardianship scheme to torture & Kill senior to stop the threat of hospital lawsuit, while sucking & extracting seniors blood. So called biz white men in black suits, black SUVs, Bald Heads go to the Hospitals And pickup their evil needed Bags of Blood, to try to live long while Murdering Seniors Babies and people off the street for their SICK lucifer little COWARD MF Bullshit Rituals. Go to Google Elder Abuse Neglect Washington DC Woman in 2012, SALLIE LOU THOMAS. witchcraft is the trade off to enter and become wealthy by joining the illmanati sick ass bloody evil org. Because a person wants to get million dollars with the wrongful death and blood sucking of and from Our Precious Seniors. And deliberately Extremely High Doses of Meds by Hospitals GWU to get Commission Kickbacks from pharmaceutical evil fraudulent kickbacks. While hospitals & hospital owned nursing homes completed manufacture FALSE Illnesses and Bill insurance under 1patient Several FAKE NAMES AND BILL UNDER ALL OF THE NAMES FRAUDLENTLY! MURDERS AND THEIFS AND THE DOCTORS NURSES LAWYERSJUDGES WHO DO THESE EVIL SICK MURDERS ARE NOT GOING TO JAIL YET!!! PROTECT YOUR SENIOR'S BLOOD, PROPERTY, LIFE, PROPERTY, MONEY, RETIREMENT, RIGHTFUL POTENTIAL LAWSUIT, HOMES, ETC. GET MEDICAL POWER OF ATTORNEYS AND ASSET PROTECTION. THEY TRYING TO STOP THE TRANSFERS OF GENERATIONAL WEALTH! BUT AREN'T WE SMARTER THEN JUST STANDING BY ALLOWING THIS SICK SHIT TO CONTINUE IN ACTION BY THESE WRONGFUL WELFARE GUARDIAN LAWYERS AND PROBATE JUDGES AND DOCTORS MANUFACTURING FALSE ILLNESSES. GOD THE MAGNIFICENT & MIGHTY SON YAHSHUAH IS STILL IN CONTOLL AND WILL REIGN AND RULR

llion to be a secret soceity witchcraft Satanism

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Aaall rightly then...
:/
Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

"Woman Crosses Horny Husband" says, "Once Bitten, Twice Shy"

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Celebrates Christmas In July With Reverse Santa
No, it's not a sex position.

Over at Ripley's Believe It Or Not! in Times Square, a museum of spectacular oddities, it's Christmas in July and they're celebrating the mid-summer holiday with a dwarf-Santa who sits on your lap, whether you're naughty or nice.

Visitors can line-up to sit on a wooden throne while small Santa hops on. This marks little St. Nick's fourth year at Ripley's.

Jon Sinish, who otherwise works in marketing and advertising, pulls on the Santa suit. He was quick to tell me to "close my legs" before he hopped on.

That suggestion isn't quite as provocative as it might sound. Sinish was just being practical. He was looking for a polite place to plop down -- and he didn't want to fall off.

In the spirit of backwards Christmas, we asked Santa for his holiday wish.

"I would like peace and good will for everyone. I want people to treat each other nicely and properly," he told me while bouncing on my lap.

Ripley's eerie halls, lined with shrunken heads and ancient torture chambers, were decked-out with carolers and a soft blanket of fake snow falling from the ceiling. The museum also propped up a small pseudo ice-rink with free skate rental for today only.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/25/ripl...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

191 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min -Lea- 16,038
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 10 min dirty white boy- 13,081
Grammar Blogger Fired Over 'Homo' in 'Homophones' 21 min wichita-rick 5
Big dawg 28 min Harrison Freebird 2
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 31 min Hidden Nikki 5,749
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 32 min Jennifer Renee 5,732
Word Association (Mar '10) 36 min Jennifer Renee 15,834
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 58 min curiouslu 141,696
Fisherman's wharf restaurant fields angry calls... 3 hr Phyllis Schlafly s Stain 4
I Come To Topix Especially To Read Posts By (Jan '11) 5 hr honeymylove 4,241
•••
•••