First Prev
of 7
Next Last
john

Huai Khwang, Thailand

#140 Jun 22, 2013
wierdos all wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuckold John (of Thailand), seems it's almost inevitable that asian wives, married to their compatriors, will carry babies made by their white stud friends!
White men are, & have ALWAYS been, the ULTIMATE baby-makers! And judging by these posts, will ALWAYS remain so!
I love it when my wife is nurturing her baby(she was impregnated by white guy) I accept it. I have to choose between being single or married beautiful asian women that is who're to white guy
wierdos all

High Wycombe, UK

#141 Jul 24, 2013
John, must also be lovely when your wife was VERY heavy with child---a WHITE man's child, & everyone knew that. It would then be difficult for her to have penetrative sex with her white lover, as he, being so so big, could hurt her. Of course she could maybe take YOUR c--k, butthat's something she's never done, as it's so little & so inconsequential! So she kneels before her white stud master & performs oral sex on his monster to completion. Being a gentleman, he repays the compliment, & all the while them being watched by others in your village!
Has anything like the above ever happened to you?
john

Bangkok, Thailand

#142 Aug 2, 2013
wierdos all wrote:
John, must also be lovely when your wife was VERY heavy with child---a WHITE man's child, & everyone knew that. It would then be difficult for her to have penetrative sex with her white lover, as he, being so so big, could hurt her. Of course she could maybe take YOUR c--k, butthat's something she's never done, as it's so little & so inconsequential! So she kneels before her white stud master & performs oral sex on his monster to completion. Being a gentleman, he repays the compliment, & all the while them being watched by others in your village!
Has anything like the above ever happened to you?
Yes. It do happen. Young white stud nailing thai wives happen. No racism now in Thailand
Louise L

Brentford, UK

#143 Thursday Aug 21
Just discovered this particular forum; but readers do check out 'Cuckold wife breeding topix' where I've posted a few messages, detailing my recent experience in giving birth to my lover's baby, my 'seeding' having taken place in my husband's presence!

Level 1

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#144 4 hrs ago
I found out fairly recently about my wife and her men over a considerable period. She was pregnant in 1998 and 1999 by a neighbour and got rid of them on both occasions. It was very weird to think about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min the wandering girl 145,548
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 15 min the wandering girl 8,980
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 16 min the wandering girl 17,600
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 19 min the wandering girl 5,914
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 21 min the wandering girl 77,260
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 24 min the wandering girl 1,338
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 26 min the wandering girl 6,547
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 46 min Nobody 2 Special 36,051
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Nobody 2 Special 18,711
Women Hid Stolen Watches in Their Vaginas in Bi... 3 hr wichita-rick 28
Body bizarre: Meet the man born with his head U... 5 hr Husker D 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search