Impregnated, NOT by the husband, but with his approval!

Posted in the Weird Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
contraman

Slough, UK

#1 Jun 16, 2008
Is this possible? Has it happened? Maybe the husband had a terrible genetic condition that he did not want passed on. Maybe IVF was not possible, & in any case it's too expensive with a limited chance of success. Maybe just the THRILL-- the ULTIMATE cuckold act? Maybe the wife DEMANDED that she have a baby by a SUPERIOR man? Any othe reason? Of course affairs can lead to adulterous pregnancies, but normally without the husband approving. I'm talking here about the husband giving his blessing to the cuckold pregnancy.
Hopefully in all cases the resulting baby would be a "loved & wanted" baby!
Is this TOO way out to be possible?
contraman

York, UK

#2 Jun 17, 2008
NO responses at all! So obviously MUCH too way out to be a reality--- come on cuckolds & also studs--- has NO cuckold ever wanted to watch his wife being deeply inseminated by one of her lover? Maybe the 6 ft +, handsome & blond n blue eyed, muscle-bound, Ivy League educated one, his father a billionaire?
STILL not interested?

“It's all about attitutde”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Norcross, GA

#3 Jun 17, 2008
ribit

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#4 Jun 17, 2008
turkey baster anyone?

“It's all about attitutde”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Norcross, GA

#5 Jun 17, 2008
stacked and proud wrote:
turkey baster anyone?
uhm...who supplies the gravy

“1943-2013”

Level 10

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#6 Jun 17, 2008
contraman wrote:
Is this possible? Has it happened? Maybe the husband had a terrible genetic condition that he did not want passed on. Maybe IVF was not possible, & in any case it's too expensive with a limited chance of success. Maybe just the THRILL-- the ULTIMATE cuckold act? Maybe the wife DEMANDED that she have a baby by a SUPERIOR man? Any othe reason? Of course affairs can lead to adulterous pregnancies, but normally without the husband approving. I'm talking here about the husband giving his blessing to the cuckold pregnancy.
I hope the baby is healthy and you and your wife are happy about the decision you made
Pretty Feet

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jun 17, 2008
contraman wrote:
NO responses at all! So obviously MUCH too way out to be a reality--- come on cuckolds & also studs--- has NO cuckold ever wanted to watch his wife being deeply inseminated by one of her lover? Maybe the 6 ft +, handsome & blond n blue eyed, muscle-bound, Ivy League educated one, his father a billionaire?
STILL not interested?
how do u know he watched it?
come in no sane guy would watch...

he'd participate too.
haaa
:O)

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Jun 17, 2008
whats going on with the icons,,,,,,????

someone is having fun!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#9 Jun 17, 2008
JazzKeyz wrote:
<quoted text>uhm...who supplies the gravy
your funny!

Since: Apr 08

United States

#10 Jun 19, 2008
contraman wrote:
STILL not interested?
Umm.... we don't really use the word "cuckold" so ummmm....this is kinda a weird thread
Lenny

Ogden, UT

#11 Aug 14, 2008
Leslie Richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm.... we don't really use the word "cuckold" so ummmm....this is kinda a weird thread
I would love to have a pretty white wife with a black lover. I would welcome and love her black babies. My perfect wife would be one who would have black babies with a handsome black men and let me raise them. I would pay all the bills and truly love her and the babies.
Get em all

Apo, AE

#12 Aug 15, 2008
Just a swingin'
contraman

London, UK

#13 Aug 16, 2008
Lenny wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to have a pretty white wife with a black lover. I would welcome and love her black babies. My perfect wife would be one who would have black babies with a handsome black men and let me raise them. I would pay all the bills and truly love her and the babies.
Check out the site cuckoldplace.com , where there are MANY cuckolds like you, white guys wanting black men to breed their wives! But ALSO the other way round--- NON white husbands wanting their wives (be they white or non-white) to be impregnated by WHITE studs!
Whatever, this is a BEAUTIFUL thread--- wish MORE postings were made!

Level 8

Location hidden

#15 Aug 16, 2008
Rockman76 wrote:
i get aroused watching black men make love to white women
why??

Level 8

Location hidden

#18 Aug 19, 2008
Rockman76 wrote:
Do you get a thing for black guys?
i think some black guys are beautiful i have a friend in work,,,, he is 6ft 6 and i get a hug off him every day,,,,

he's cute,,, my head doesn't even come up to his chest!!!

there is also Gerry,,, he is lovely ,,,,, very sweet ,,,, but never thought of them anything other than friends.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#19 Aug 19, 2008
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
i think some black guys are beautiful i have a friend in work,,,, he is 6ft 6 and i get a hug off him every day,,,,
he's cute,,, my head doesn't even come up to his chest!!!
there is also Gerry,,, he is lovely ,,,,, very sweet ,,,, but never thought of them anything other than friends.
you know that rockman is supposed to be a country man of yours.. you know a "GENTLEMAN of the CROWN" he claims to live on the rock.. but he is afraid of 4 women who protected their friend.. and he hides behind these little icons ...

now I agree with his thread about H/H (she is a bitch).. but his vile postings he had on LASUNSHINE are not called for so the women protected their friend and he feels confronted ???

this is his telephone sort of to speak and he did use it for his obscenity

the funny part is when his hormones are down I enjoy the debates..

but ..........
you can not breed chivalry
DILF

Medford, NY

#20 Aug 19, 2008
To each his/her own........

Level 3

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#21 Aug 19, 2008
Cuckolds are closeted gays. (My opinion).

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#23 Aug 19, 2008
Rockman76 wrote:
<quoted text>THE ROOS thrives of this attention, and you're not aware of the facts
STOP slandering my name around Topix!! You can twist and turn things around all you like, it won't change the facts. You are a poor excuse for a man!!
Hello

Knoxville, TN

#24 Aug 19, 2008
contraman wrote:
Do you have a link to a story for this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min thewordofme 132,395
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Analog man 152,440
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 25 min Jennifer Renee 7,545
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 29 min Radical Miracle 25,629
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 29 min wichita-rick 205
HOW LONG can you hold YOUR SEMEN ? For men only. (Mar '12) 29 min Independent1 41
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 51 min wichita-rick 601
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 2 hr mr goodwrench 125
More from around the web