Let the games begin - football games that is...

Posted in the Weird Forum

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

#1 Aug 6, 2013
I'm a little concerned about my Packers.

Bulaga may be lost for the season with an ACL. And now Jordy just had an operation on his knee.

Crap - first my beloved Brewers are in the tank and now the Pack?
Dragoons Ghost

Lexington Park, MD

#2 Aug 6, 2013
No Saints/Packers game this year. Bummer.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

#3 Aug 6, 2013
milwaukee69 wrote:
I'm a little concerned about my Packers.
Bulaga may be lost for the season with an ACL. And now Jordy just had an operation on his knee.
Crap - first my beloved Brewers are in the tank and now the Pack?
Looks like the 49ers opener is with the Pack.

Do you watch the preseason games?

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#4 Sep 20, 2013
GENO!!! GENO !!! Help me out, bro !!!!!

Do any mojo for a Ravens win over the Texans Sunday. The Colts are hurtin' and will face an angry 49'ers team. A Ravens win will have the Colts remaining just a game behind.

If it will help, I'll belatedly congratulation the Ravens and you for being defending champs!
Decorated Veteran Poster

Portland, OR

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
GENO!!! GENO !!! Help me out, bro !!!!!
Do any mojo for a Ravens win over the Texans Sunday. The Colts are hurtin' and will face an angry 49'ers team. A Ravens win will have the Colts remaining just a game behind.
If it will help, I'll belatedly congratulation the Ravens and you for being defending champs!
Ha! You didn't need any help! Lol, I had to talk quite a few local 49er fans off a ledge yesterday lol.

informs against BS

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Decorated Veteran Poster wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! You didn't need any help! Lol, I had to talk quite a few local 49er fans off a ledge yesterday lol.
The domination by the Ravens and Colts in those games impressed the hell outta me! I figured the Texans/Ravens would be close and could go either way; and the Colts/49'ers score would be reversed (or worse).

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#7 Sep 24, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
The domination by the Ravens and Colts in those games impressed the hell outta me! I figured the Texans/Ravens would be close and could go either way; and the Colts/49'ers score would be reversed (or worse).
The 49ers loss didn't surprise me.

informs against BS

#8 Sep 24, 2013
Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>The 49ers loss didn't surprise me.
I'm ceding that you would have your finger on the pulse of that team way more than me. I figured that the loss to the Seahawks would not bode well for the Colts. It was at Candlestick, too.

For the Colts, the recent injuries on both sides of the ball, the uncertainty about RB Bradshaw, and more uncertainty about their new RB Richardson did not bode well for 'my team' either.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Hotel California

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ceding that you would have your finger on the pulse of that team way more than me. I figured that the loss to the Seahawks would not bode well for the Colts. It was at Candlestick, too.
For the Colts, the recent injuries on both sides of the ball, the uncertainty about RB Bradshaw, and more uncertainty about their new RB Richardson did not bode well for 'my team' either.
I think many 49ers fans are hoping that Kaepernick wasn't just a flash in the pan, he has not done well in the pocket, so far. Maybe the fame went to his head? Either way he needs to get with the program, soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min eleanorigby 40,597
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 7 min SLY WEST 2,918
News Poop Raining From Sky Ruins Girl's Sweet 16 11 min SLY WEST 3
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Blitzking 163,575
Things that make life eaiser... 14 min Enzo49 557
Impossible brand and product combinations (Jan '12) 53 min Enzo49 542
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 57 min wichita-rick 162,680
News 'It feels weird asking everybody for permission... 1 hr Christsharia Law 62
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 4 hr wichita-rick 91
More from around the web