Booty Pills --- Do they Work???
Nikki

Clearwater, FL

#70 Apr 23, 2013
I wanna no b4 I put my $$$ on da table if dis shit really work I already got ass I just want more lol
Forrest G

Huntington, NY

#71 Apr 23, 2013
Nikki wrote:
I wanna no b4 I put my $$$ on da table if dis shit really work I already got ass I just want more lol
Just make sure you wipe it properly, that's all I gotta say about that.

“Forehead wrinkle”

Since: Dec 10

Homefries

#72 Jul 1, 2013
Nikki wrote:
You want more a$$??
Your in Florida, look up some dude named BadFatCat and go on a date with him.

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#73 Jul 7, 2013
DILF wrote:
<quoted text>
You want more a$$??
Your in Florida, look up some dude named BadFatCat and go on a date with him.
DILF, you are so bad!!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#74 Jul 8, 2013
naaaaaaaaaaaaaah , people think a magic pill will lose you weight.... they fail to read the fine print : WITH PROPER DIET AND EXERCISE

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

#75 Jul 8, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
DILF, you are so bad!!
8-)

Yeah, sometimes.......lol

“you're not the boss of me!”

the road less traveled.....

#76 Jul 8, 2013
tallyho wrote:
naaaaaaaaaaaaaah , people think a magic pill will lose you weight.... they fail to read the fine print : WITH PROPER DIET AND EXERCISE
Tally, I know at least 5 people where I work that have had 'the surgery', I mean they have altered what nature put as a digestive system, to lose weight....and it worked for 3 months. and then the old way of eating too much and never exercising continued and every single one of them is obese again/still. sad.

I know that if it sounds too good to be true, it is not true.

People CAN (and do) change their body size, but it must be a total change in lifestyle. forever.
Lilly

Bronx, NY

#77 Jan 22, 2014
mike wrote:
booty pills do work i have white girfriend with NO ASS and now she has a black girl ass love it .....

What is she taking
Independent

United States

#78 Jan 23, 2014
Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>
What is she taking
Booty Pop
SweetKay

Houston, TX

#79 Mar 8, 2014
Billy R wrote:
All I can say is that googling the product brings up pictures of some of the most unattractive backsides I have ever seen. OMG....
HILARIOUS!
sheila

Allentown, PA

#80 Mar 19, 2014
you're dumb enough not to know how to spell you're correctly
berthina

Bridgetown, Barbados

#81 Mar 27, 2014
don't no

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#82 Mar 27, 2014
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tally, I know at least 5 people where I work that have had 'the surgery', I mean they have altered what nature put as a digestive system, to lose weight....and it worked for 3 months. and then the old way of eating too much and never exercising continued and every single one of them is obese again/still. sad.
I know that if it sounds too good to be true, it is not true.
People CAN (and do) change their body size, but it must be a total change in lifestyle. forever.
Nice report , but then isn't any magic pill a knife isn't a pill
Destiny

Mccall, ID

#83 Aug 23, 2014
mike wrote:
booty pills do work i have white girfriend with NO ASS and now she has a black girl ass love it .....
what pills does she take?

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

#84 Oct 29, 2014
If Oprah is taking them, then yes.
Msdelicious

Memphis, TN

#85 May 6, 2015
I have been taking them for 4 months now and its not wkin at all.......

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

#86 May 7, 2015
Msdelicious wrote:
I have been taking them for 4 months now and its not wkin at all.......
They are suppositories.
I hope your not simply swallowing them.
Emerald

Allentown, PA

#87 May 7, 2015
What are booty pills? Are they intended to enlarge the derriere? Anyway, I don't see how that could work. Having a big booty is genetic and obviously if you gain a lot of weight, it will become even larger. I'm grateful for my average butt, particularly when I see a plus size woman with a huge booty wearing those tight stretchy and clingy leggings. I'm not ridiculing people who are overweight; only that the choice and style of clothes one chooses can make a difference in their appearance. It's become so common to see these days that most people don't pay any attention anymore. In spite of what I think, the most important thing is to be happy and to do your own thing. Do you have a big azz and like clingy pants, then go for it! Never mind the prudes like me, lol!

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#88 May 7, 2015
This is funny because I thought today's women were of the opinion that if they weigh more than a large smartphone, this means they're morbidly obese and that no man would want to love and/or sleep with. As far as I'm concerned, if my wife gets on top of me and my internal organs don't spill out of me like a tube of toothpaste, then I'm happy...

“Forehead wrinkle”

Homefries

#89 May 8, 2015
Emerald wrote:
What are booty pills? Are they intended to enlarge the derriere? Anyway, I don't see how that could work. Having a big booty is genetic and obviously if you gain a lot of weight, it will become even larger. I'm grateful for my average butt, particularly when I see a plus size woman with a huge booty wearing those tight stretchy and clingy leggings. I'm not ridiculing people who are overweight; only that the choice and style of clothes one chooses can make a difference in their appearance. It's become so common to see these days that most people don't pay any attention anymore. In spite of what I think, the most important thing is to be happy and to do your own thing. Do you have a big azz and like clingy pants, then go for it! Never mind the prudes like me, lol!
As long as a woman is not obese.....weight is not as much a factor as having..... a nice smile, being a good person, being active, being positive, and showing respect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 7 min Barks and Recreat... 6,097
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 18 min Denny CranesPlace 56,073
Poll Adrian Devine is the king of Topix ! (Jun '11) 21 min weird place weird... 147
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 32 min Ricky F 32,111
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 36 min Jennifer Renee 17,570
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 38 min CJ Rocker 190,783
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr scientia potentia... 197,344
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 5 hr Princess Hey 144,802
More from around the web