First Prev
of 97
Next Last

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#1966 Dec 12, 2012
HOW to SHAKE YOUR BOOTY..while Hula-Hooping...DOING the LIMBO while SKINNY DIPPING smoking the PEACE PIPE of PURPLE HAZE while twirling your LOVE BEADS as you TIP TOE THROUGH THE TULIPS?
60s chic

Allentown, PA

#1967 Dec 12, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
HOW to SHAKE YOUR BOOTY..while Hula-Hooping...DOING the LIMBO while SKINNY DIPPING smoking the PEACE PIPE of PURPLE HAZE while twirling your LOVE BEADS as you TIP TOE THROUGH THE TULIPS?
Sure do CC, all except for the Limbo. I couldn't do that even on dry land, lol.

“Maddie Mae”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1968 Dec 13, 2012
Marineland?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1969 Dec 13, 2012
Don't ask me, I don't remember.

“Maddie Mae”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1970 Dec 16, 2012
My doll that had a little bun on her head and when you turned it, her face changed. Kind of freaky now that I think about it!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#1971 Dec 16, 2012
Yes...I remember Woolworth's...with their lunch counters...offering grilled cheese sandwiches, french fries and fountain specialities.... the Good Ole' Days fer sure..Miss them..

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#1972 Dec 16, 2012
Palisades Amusement Park?

“Master Baker”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Hidden-like GINSENG.

#1973 Dec 20, 2012
Big Chuck and Hooolihan show..
'
'
WIXY 1260 AM radio.. Cleveland Ohio....
'''
''
'

OUCH!!!
'
'dh

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#1974 Dec 20, 2012
60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure do CC, all except for the Limbo. I couldn't do that even on dry land, lol.
. Yeah, 60's chic..it was a riot..we did it in the swimming pool..that was a TRIP..Ya know.. have Men nowadays forgotten HOW to ask a chick on a date..to get to know them better? Some of my chick pals say THAT they give up interest in the guys.. cuz the men lose their nerve.. and talk about the weather..WHAT THE FREAK???

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1975 Feb 15, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
Palisades Amusement Park?
Here you go Enzo...enjoy!!!

http://youtu.be/JzPnP_xz6MU

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#1976 Feb 17, 2013
Penny candy in the candy case in the local grocery store.. THE CLERK would hate it WHEN we ELEMENTARY Kids WOULD all ruuuuuuunnnn in at the same time..SERIOUSLY!!

“Maddie Mae”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1977 Feb 23, 2013
I remember my little brother and I watching my dad shave with one of those old 2 sided razors. When he left for work, I tried to shave my brothers face and I cut him. He used to love to tell that story to everyone that asked how he "got that scar"!(he was 4 and I was 5)

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#1978 Feb 23, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
I remember my little brother and I watching my dad shave with one of those old 2 sided razors. When he left for work, I tried to shave my brothers face and I cut him. He used to love to tell that story to everyone that asked how he "got that scar"!(he was 4 and I was 5)
Keeping in mind that we have never met, I'm trying to understand why I'm not surprised by your childhood behavior Miss Dork...

“Maddie Mae”

Level 8

Location hidden

#1979 Feb 23, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
Keeping in mind that we have never met, I'm trying to understand why I'm not surprised by your childhood behavior Miss Dork...
You're too funny, Enzo! I was the epitome of REBEL and almost always had my little brother along with me. My parents didn't believe in "sparing the rod" and we usually found it across our backsides. My sisters and I were not allowed to date until we were 16 and even then had to be chaperoned, so I used to sneak out and go to the beach to be with my friends.(2blks away) The first time I ever ran away, I was 13 and thought for sure when I got home I was going to get a good whooping but instead, I saw my dad cry for the first time in my life. He was just happy I was home. Now when he tells my kids or my grandkids about it, he smiles and starts out with, YOU KIDS won't believe the things your mother/grandmother did when she was young.(my dad still lives in the house I was raised in)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Rockin' USA ;)

#1980 Feb 23, 2013
WHEN a Man courting a love interest, respected her...NEVER wanting to COP a FEEL..UNTIL he slipped on the engagement ring on her third finger..WHILE on his knee..proposing to get?? Their marriage lasted fifty years and beyond d..STILL holding hands as they walked?? TODAY'S Men, if ya call them that..They WINE and DINE a woman, laugh and joke..get them to bed ( fun and games), and then they walk to the door.. NOT even wanting to KISS you..AND..they leave..the next week they TEXT you, "ARE YOU ALRIGHT"... NOT even have the common decency to CALL and CHAT..OR GIVE you a REASON for their LEAVING!! THAT'S Today's MAN.. WANTS EVERYTHING FOR "FREE"..OUR FUTURE!! Might as well, SURRENDER to China NOW..THIS generation...AIN'T got the GUTS..to lead anyone into BATTLE.. THE "ONLY" Command decision they WILL ever make.. IS..the answer to the McD's Cashier's question "wantfrieswiththat"? ???

I Am Enzo - The Baker

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

lightly salted

#1981 Feb 23, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
WHEN a Man courting a love interest, respected her...NEVER wanting to COP a FEEL..UNTIL he slipped on the engagement ring on her third finger..WHILE on his knee..proposing to get?? Their marriage lasted fifty years and beyond d..STILL holding hands as they walked?? TODAY'S Men, if ya call them that..They WINE and DINE a woman, laugh and joke..get them to bed ( fun and games), and then they walk to the door.. NOT even wanting to KISS you..AND..they leave..the next week they TEXT you, "ARE YOU ALRIGHT"... NOT even have the common decency to CALL and CHAT..OR GIVE you a REASON for their LEAVING!! THAT'S Today's MAN.. WANTS EVERYTHING FOR "FREE"..OUR FUTURE!! Might as well, SURRENDER to China NOW..THIS generation...AIN'T got the GUTS..to lead anyone into BATTLE.. THE "ONLY" Command decision they WILL ever make.. IS..the answer to the McD's Cashier's question "wantfrieswiththat"? ???
I used to enjoy hearing the girl ask if I wanted to super size that...

“Master Baker”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Hidden-like GINSENG.

#1982 Jul 1, 2013
Gumball machines with that certain 'PRIZED' gumball in the bowl???
'
'
'
'

'dh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 97
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 3 min Mechanic 7,405
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min DumpTrump 228,406
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 6 min Crazy Jae 4,944
one word only (Jun '08) 7 min Crazy Jae 56,214
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 8 min Rose_NoHo 6,716
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 12 min Crazy Jae 28,246
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 12 min Politico Incorrecto 34,770
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Mechanic 6,152
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Jackie 7,162
More from around the web