Learning about the messages from aima...

Learning about the messages from aimals.

Posted in the Weird Forum

“Moonzies - Deborah Mills-psych”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Dickson,tn

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Animal totems:: swallow Ė yesterday , my mother went into distress. High fever, she had trouble breathing, we thought that we were losing her to the other side. As I walked to my car to put my cell phone on the charger, the tiniest, teeny swallow came to speak to me. Swallow is a symbol of peace. Swallow shares that we can, we will have peace. No matter what happens next, there will be peace. As Bro Swallow ( he was male as there was a patch of bright red under his neck. ) he reminded me of objectivity, perspective to realize all things work for the greater good. We can see, hear, know truth. Warmth comes to the conversations. Choose our battles, not letting little things get in the way. Donít get bogged down in the problems, forgetting that truth, hope, is on the way.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 20, 2013
moonziesdeb wrote:
Animal totems:: swallow Ė yesterday , my mother went into distress. High fever, she had trouble breathing, we thought that we were losing her to the other side. As I walked to my car to put my cell phone on the charger, the tiniest, teeny swallow came to speak to me. Swallow is a symbol of peace. Swallow shares that we can, we will have peace. No matter what happens next, there will be peace. As Bro Swallow ( he was male as there was a patch of bright red under his neck.) he reminded me of objectivity, perspective to realize all things work for the greater good. We can see, hear, know truth. Warmth comes to the conversations. Choose our battles, not letting little things get in the way. Donít get bogged down in the problems, forgetting that truth, hope, is on the way.
The dove is the sign of peace and love. Every September 1st in Texas we grab our shotgun and blast them out of the sky :)

“Whip it, whip it good”

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The dove is the sign of peace and love. Every September 1st in Texas we grab our shotgun and blast them out of the sky :)
Your momma should have beat you with a stick. ;D
Google It

Francesville, IN

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Why do doves keep shrinking in size?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#5 Jun 23, 2013
harder to hit in Sept

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 min tiger_-_dad 149,822
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Sharlene45 213,384
News Teens wearing leggings barred from United fligh... 17 min 07 Mustang 20
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 22 min Blah Blah Blah 6,910
A to Z songs by title or group! 42 min DarkSoul___ 1,268
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 45 min -Papa-Smurf- 49,144
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 52 min -Papa-Smurf- 5,643
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 54 min Laura B S 21,519
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Taylor 3,586
Memorable Movie Scenes. 2 hr I Remember Now 121