Comments
701 - 720 of 863 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 14

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#752
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
2% of Offbeat women are gay?
Who would that be?
The ones who turn them down.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#753
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SUJ wrote:
98% of men on off beat believe women are worthless.
I don't see that at all.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#754
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text> I don't see that at all.
That's kind of a gay statement.

:o)

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#755
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's kind of a gay statement.
:o)
Que Sera Sera

:)

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#756
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Always Wary wrote:
<quoted text>Que Sera Sera
:)
Lol...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#757
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Translation :

All men that have dated Ho Ho from Edmonton

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#758
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Laura Beth wrote:
Translation :
All men that have dated Ho Ho from Edmonton
That's kind of a gay statement.

:o)

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#759
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
2% of Offbeat women are gay?
Who would that be?
Exactly

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#760
Feb 15, 2013
 
Cassius Chaerea wrote :

Yes..it's 60 to 70 percent NO FAULT divorces filed by women. Neglect would be a "fault" would it not. Hmmmmmmm....

Beth writes :

Can you go grab thoughs statistics and paste em here ? That just doesn't sound right.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#761
Feb 15, 2013
 
Survey wrote:
When one thinks about this objectively, he will see that it's a valid poll. If women did not have a vagina, there would be no use for them. The downside is queerism and the human race would die out. Women today are really of no use. They can't work a man's job. About 1 percent can type, and 99.5% do not clean the home. Many are nags at best. At one time, this was not so, probably 1964 and beyond.
Thank G.d were useless why should us girls go out to work when we can have mugs like you to keep us.Now cough up you owe me a weeks housekeeping thats 355.And don't expect me to say thankyou.By the way your SLOP is in the oven.

“frequently laughing”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#762
Feb 15, 2013
 
Laura Beth wrote:
Cassius Chaerea wrote :
Yes..it's 60 to 70 percent NO FAULT divorces filed by women. Neglect would be a "fault" would it not. Hmmmmmmm....
Beth writes :
Can you go grab thoughs statistics and paste em here ? That just doesn't sound right.
I know you didn't ask me but I Googled which sex files for divorce more often and this is one I found...
"The proportion of divorces initiated by women ranged around 60% for most of the 20th century, and climbed to more than 70% in the late 1960s when no-fault divorce was introduced: so says a just-released study by law professor Margaret Brinig of George Mason University in Arlington, Virginia and Douglas Allen, economist at Vancouver's Simon Fraser University. The researchers undertook one of the largest studies ever on divorce, using 46,000 cases from the four American states that keep statistics on which partner initiates the action. In addition to women filing twice as often, the researchers found, they are more likely to instigate separations and marriage break ups."

To tell you the truth I'm shocked, I honestly thought men would have been the ones that filed more often.

“I know where you are,”

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Right here under my thumb

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#763
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Kate wrote:
100% of all women think the statement made here is PURE CRAP.
Actually, you can't prove that statement. Getting 4 or 5 women to agree with you does not make a majority - and is not 100%. Although I would agree that most women would PROBABLY think the statement is false, you wouldn't know unless you ran a survey where you could guarantee unbiased voting.

The only people that have issues with this thread are people who probably aren't getting laid on a regular basis.

Sexual frustration is a bitch, ain't it?
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#764
Feb 15, 2013
 
Mel O Drama wrote:
If women are worthless, how come I pay them $3.95 a minute to talk dirty to me?
For $3.95 i will talk more than dirty to you for a minute.Do you want my phone number?
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#765
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

milwaukee69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you can't prove that statement. Getting 4 or 5 women to agree with you does not make a majority - and is not 100%. Although I would agree that most women would PROBABLY think the statement is false, you wouldn't know unless you ran a survey where you could guarantee unbiased voting.
The only people that have issues with this thread are people who probably aren't getting laid on a regular basis.
Sexual frustration is a bitch, ain't it?
Just come in have you....look your drunk again,STFU and don't answer me back-get that slop out of the oven ive cooked for you and get it down your throat.And you owe me 355 for house keeping.And these kids need new shoes and a new coat each.And this house needs decorating and we will need a new carpet after we have decorated.And look at the state of you,you need a hair cut-look you have not had a shave today.Dont tell me you have gone to work without polishing your shoes-fck me ive married a tramp.My mother told me do not marry him ,marry him down the road-But oh no did i listen to what my mother said did i fck.Get that slop down your throat you drunken get and get to bed.I dont know comming home in that state what will the neighbours think.Oh and my the way iam pregnant again so you better start getting that over time in.And before you go to bed you can wash up,iam not doing it when you have been drinking to all hours GTF.And look you have not flushed the chain after you came off you drunken b4st4rd.....here take this-SLAP,WALLOP,BIFF,BOP,drun ken slob.
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#766
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I don't believe it's 98%. Tragic if it is as this means 98% of men are bitter, sexually frustrated has-beens.
All women are wonderful, some more than others. So what if not all can operate heavy machinery, and is it their job to do our cleaning. Men don't clean well, they hide the dirt. If a woman cleans it's cleaner than when a man does it. If they didn't have a v they would still be awesomely sexy and beautiful.
Katie Mellish

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#767
Feb 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

k-wire wrote:
I don't believe it's 98%. Tragic if it is as this means 98% of men are bitter, sexually frustrated has-beens.
All women are wonderful, some more than others. So what if not all can operate heavy machinery, and is it their job to do our cleaning. Men don't clean well, they hide the dirt. If a woman cleans it's cleaner than when a man does it. If they didn't have a v they would still be awesomely sexy and beautiful.
To K-wire hello the only thing men are good at is this getting p1ssed up with their mates.And walking into schools shooting the school up.-THAT is men for you.

“False Prophet”

Level 4

Since: Jan 08

hamilton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#768
Feb 15, 2013
 
Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>Thank G.d were useless why should us girls go out to work when we can have mugs like you to keep us.Now cough up you owe me a weeks housekeeping thats 355.And don't expect me to say thankyou.By the way your SLOP is in the oven.
No slop is worth 355 pounds. That's nearly NZ$1,000

You're homeless

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#769
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Who cares? Really!
Level 7

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#770
Feb 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Katie Mellish wrote:
<quoted text>To K-wire hello the only thing men are good at is this getting p1ssed up with their mates.And walking into schools shooting the school up.-THAT is men for you.
Hi Katie.
No, we're not all like that. Some of us will hold back your hair while you're puking because you're p1ssed and only pick up a gun in defense of you.

“Hi!”

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#771
Feb 16, 2013
 
k-wire wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Katie.
No, we're not all like that. Some of us will hold back your hair while you're puking because you're p1ssed and only pick up a gun in defense of you.
Great answer......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 29 min TALLYHO 8541 34,947
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 31 min Tinka 112,835
How did you get over a broken heart? (Oct '09) 1 hr wichita-rick 264
Don't bet with " Wabbit" (Feb '12) 1 hr Wabbit 87
~Things YOU Love Game~ (Oct '12) 1 hr Enzo49 3,797
My Official Goodnight Thread (Mar '12) 2 hr Debra27 262
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 141,322
Car Dealer Gives Woman Refund - in Pennies 2 hr Marcavage s Emission 7
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr Petal Power 14,967
•••
•••