new people attacked?
Botany Major

United States

#388 Jun 13, 2013
New here wrote:
WOW! 3400 posts since April and she hates Ferrerman without ever having posted to him!
That's some very efficient posting!
You do tend to grow on people rather quickly. Like a fungus, that is......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#389 Jun 13, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
That's good to hear:)
You guys get through the storms ok?
I had some damage, but all in all we came through the storms OK.......

“I was a Grim Reaper”

Level 8

Since: Apr 07

But now I take antidepressants

#390 Jun 13, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you sure are! Hi Billy!
Hey there Hippi!

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#391 Jun 13, 2013
New here wrote:
WOW! 3400 posts since April and she hates Ferrerman without ever having posted to him!
That's some very efficient posting!
Hmmmmm, I've been pondering this one since it appeared.

**this post has raised two questions in my mind and quite a few opinions**

“Maiden of Mayhem”

Since: May 08

OMFUG

#392 Jun 13, 2013
Serves them right, that what et get for being new.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#393 Jun 13, 2013
Billy R wrote:
<quoted text>I had some damage, but all in all we came through the storms OK.......
Good to hear you weren't blown away.

We just got some bad thunderstorms from it.

How 'ya been keeping lately?
Princess behaving herself? lol

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#394 Jun 13, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm, I've been pondering this one since it appeared.
**this post has raised two questions in my mind and quite a few opinions**
Trish!

Good to see you around sweetie.

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#396 Jun 13, 2013
Pundit, I would have asked how you know they had not posted with Ferrerman and then I would have asked how someone so new is so quickly swayed in their opinions of others around here, but I guess I pretty much know the answer to that one. I find it all quite ridiculous myself.
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
Trish!
Good to see you around sweetie.
Nice to see you too. Hope you are well.:)

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#397 Jun 13, 2013
Lol, one jugit so far disagrees it's not good to see me around here. Soon more will jump in ... no doubt.

There are a couple out here I don't care for and it's not because of what others thought of them, but how they treated me and for that reason alone.

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#398 Jun 13, 2013
Heck, I guess I have judged a good number out here by the way they treat others; as I'm sure I've been negatively judged when they see me go after some and somehow they missed the attack that provoked it. Whatever ... I just think it must be sad for newcomers to witness.

As it turned out I came in when The Nastiest Poster of Offbeat started and I thought it was a joke and for fun. Well, I learned different. Some people enjoy being aholes and they don't appear to need much reason ... where the new comers are concerned. Many are immediately accused of being a sock and yes some are harassed for it when they do not deserve it!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#399 Jun 13, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Heck, I guess I have judged a good number out here by the way they treat others; as I'm sure I've been negatively judged when they see me go after some and somehow they missed the attack that provoked it. Whatever ... I just think it must be sad for newcomers to witness.
As it turned out I came in when The Nastiest Poster of Offbeat started and I thought it was a joke and for fun. Well, I learned different. Some people enjoy being aholes and they don't appear to need much reason ... where the new comers are concerned. Many are immediately accused of being a sock and yes some are harassed for it when they do not deserve it!
That thread Was a joke at the beginning.

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#400 Jun 13, 2013
arctic wrote:
<quoted text>
That thread Was a joke at the beginning.
I thought it was funny as heck as I do the Troll forum.
It can be funny when others are teasing others when they are not trying to be malicious.

Heck, like when I told you, "You ain't got a chance dog!"
Hahaha, it really was a joke. ;~)

Since: Aug 08

Buffalo, NY

#402 Jun 13, 2013
GMGMIKE wrote:
... coming soon to a theater near you ... the blockbuster hit of the summer ... don't see it alone it will scare you to death ... staring a long list of stars a real two thumbs up movie ...
******* ATTACK of the NEW PEOPLE *******
... just when you thought it was safe to post again ... if you thought the first one was scary wait for the new one coming soon back to a theater near you ...

********** ATTACK of the NEW PEOPLE the Sequel **********

... it will give you nightmares ... see for yourself the brutality that will leave you forever watching over your shoulder ...... due to the graphic nature of this movie all patrons will be required to sign a wavier of release ...

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#403 Jun 13, 2013
Oooh! New people being acted by other new people. Hahaha
watson

Birmingham, MI

#404 Jun 13, 2013
I like women with big boobs

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#405 Jun 13, 2013
watson wrote:
I like women with big boobs
They've got a thread for that.:)
Roadrunners guile

AOL

#406 Jun 13, 2013
Morality wrote:
<quoted text>They should not be allowed to procreate. Imagine little Sams ruining/running topix beside dad.
Baby Sam's are sort of cute. Like Whack A Moles.
Roadrunners guile

AOL

#407 Jun 13, 2013
Pundit wrote:
<quoted text>Are posters born with anti-Ferrerman sentiment or is it learned behavior? The anti-Ferrerman lifestyle- abhorrent to some- is a topic of discussion these days. Should anti-Ferrerman posters be afforded the same rights as others? Should they be allowed to marry? Will they become twin brother and sisters like many fear if given their special rights? These are certainly questions, indeed!
Humph. You like the Bears. Pretty disagreeable.

“If you're happy & you know it”

Level 7

Since: Feb 13

clap your hands!

#409 Jun 13, 2013
Roadrunners guile wrote:
<quoted text>
Humph. You like the Bears. Pretty disagreeable.
Hey!!!! I love the bears! Bears trump family! I've been a fan since I was 10.
Burrhus Frederic Skinner

United States

#410 Jun 13, 2013
Pundit wrote:
<quoted text>Are posters born with anti-Ferrerman sentiment or is it learned behavior? The anti-Ferrerman lifestyle- abhorrent to some- is a topic of discussion these days. Should anti-Ferrerman posters be afforded the same rights as others? Should they be allowed to marry? Will they become twin brother and sisters like many fear if given their special rights? These are certainly questions, indeed!
the best predictor of future behavior is,
past behavior. you've proven you're an idiot.
congratulations, you've accomplished your goals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min SLY WEST 166,913
Dedicate a song (Jul '08) 6 min Satan 15,997
Word Association (Mar '10) 19 min wichita-rick 17,584
Add a Word, Drop a Panty game 21 min andet1987 636
No demonstration videos of singles turning side... 25 min greymouser 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 25 min Paul Porter1 171,514
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 28 min KNIGHT DeVINE 9,248
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 28 min andet1987 75
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 5 hr Satan 29,486
You know it's over when... (Aug '12) 5 hr Camilla 1,536
More from around the web