Why won't America BAN Guns?!

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#47 Jun 9, 2013
very DUMB replies!

Typical

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

.

#48 Jun 9, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
very DUMB replies!
Typical
I don't think Mine was.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#49 Jun 9, 2013
A better question is:

Why Won't Topix Ban African_shadows ?
beatlesinthebog

Auckland, New Zealand

#50 Jun 9, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
A better question is:
Why Won't Topix Ban African_shadows ?
cos then we'd have to pick on you...hahaha

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#51 Jun 11, 2013
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
A better question is:
Why Won't Topix Ban African_shadows ?
I can always create other profiles my dear.

;)
NSA

United States

#52 Jun 11, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
I can always create other profiles my dear.
;)
But not for much longer.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#53 Jun 11, 2013
Dumb. ^^

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

#54 Jun 11, 2013
^^^^^^^
Dumber

“Vintage 1949”

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

lightly salted

#55 Jun 12, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
I can always create other profiles my dear.
;)
...crazyjae...cjt12...replayti me...

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#56 Jun 12, 2013
DELUSIONAL. ^^

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#57 Jun 12, 2013
I have an idea for a thread!
"Why won't Topix ban African Shadows from posting his anti-American rants?"

What do y'all think? Perfect, right?

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#58 Jun 12, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
I have an idea for a thread!
"Why won't Topix ban African Shadows from posting his anti-American rants?"
What do y'all think? Perfect, right?
How about if we all make a concerted effort to starve the troll, his next sock and his threads!

“Don't harsh my mellow, man!”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Great State of Oklahoma!

#59 Jun 12, 2013
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if we all make a concerted effort to starve the troll, his next sock and his threads!
Count me in, Chilli J!

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#60 Jun 12, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
*spits*
http://m.aljazeera.com/story/2013671953378966...
I am glad I don't have to wake up everyday wondering if some crazy American will pull out some AK and blast me to hell!
lol
Yo,
why won't America just ban guns?!
Now THIS is just as crazy as the Biz thread. Why on earth would you use Deodorant on a gun?

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#61 Jun 12, 2013
Hippichick wrote:
I have an idea for a thread!
"Why won't Topix ban African Shadows from posting his anti-American rants?"
What do y'all think? Perfect, right?
Judging by these typical Arrogant American replies, I think I am doing fine. The truth stings like a mutha but it must and it will be posted and I swear to keep posting and flooding Offbeat with this truth until I tame you unruly arrogant Americans!

By this I swear.

So keep insulting me all ya want but it just fuels me more. Ignore me and I will flood offbeat with this truth. I will stop only once I detect REMORSE from Arrogant Americans especially for the past warcrimes they have commited.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#62 Jun 12, 2013
Hitesrunprincess wrote:
<quoted text>Now THIS is just as crazy as the Biz thread. Why on earth would you use Deodorant on a gun?
dumb reply my dear.

:)

“100% Princess”

Level 8

Since: Jan 07

and totally harmless

#63 Jun 14, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
dumb reply my dear.
:)
Don't blame me. YOU'RE the one wanting to use deodorant on guns....

“Baaaaa”

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Kenya,tied to post

#64 Jun 14, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by these typical Arrogant American replies, I think I am doing fine. The truth stings like a mutha but it must and it will be posted and I swear to keep posting and flooding Offbeat with this truth until I tame you unruly arrogant Americans!
By this I swear.
So keep insulting me all ya want but it just fuels me more. Ignore me and I will flood offbeat with this truth. I will stop only once I detect REMORSE from Arrogant Americans especially for the past warcrimes they have commited.
Baaaaa.........

“The myth, the legend, MW69”

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

aka: milwaukee69

#66 Jun 14, 2013
African_shadows wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by these typical Arrogant American replies, I think I am doing fine. The truth stings like a mutha but it must and it will be posted and I swear to keep posting and flooding Offbeat with this truth until I tame you unruly arrogant Americans! So keep insulting me all ya want but it just fuels me more. Ignore me and I will flood offbeat with this truth. I will stop only once I detect REMORSE from Arrogant Americans especially for the past warcrimes they have commited.
<<That would be a run on sentence - terribly bad English for a girl from Kansas>>

<<Terrible misuse of capitalization. War crimes is two words and committed has two t's>>

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#67 Jun 14, 2013
We like our guns that's why!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 6 min I Am Enzo - The B... 30,840
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min CJ Rocker 225,310
Nov 2017 8 min I Am Enzo - The B... 2
what's your favorite animal? (May '10) 10 min -Sprocket- 330
News Scooby the camel returned to Ohio owners after ... 11 min I Am Enzo - The B... 7
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 21 min CJ Rocker 12,553
'Double Letter S' (Dec '12) 23 min CJ Rocker 1,097
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 34 min Rat Wolf Kong 150,593
News Oh [email protected]: Roadside defecation ends in disaster 2 hr FTW 15
More from around the web