This Is What Happens When You Fly A D...

This Is What Happens When You Fly A Drone Into A Fireworks Show

There are 6 comments on the 97.5 FM story from Jul 7, 2014, titled This Is What Happens When You Fly A Drone Into A Fireworks Show. In it, 97.5 FM reports that:

While the stunt produced awesome results, some people are not happy with the dangerous flight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 97.5 FM.

Thabang

Europe

#1 Jul 7, 2014
Makotana local
Thabang

Europe

#2 Jul 7, 2014
Makotana
Dr Reker s Bellhop

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Jul 7, 2014
The fireworks didn't put so much as a dentonate in that drone.
2nd_last_call

Reading, PA

#4 Jul 7, 2014
Cool results, but if there is any danger for the people below like the article mentions, then this must be investigated more.

“Vintage 1949”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...lightly salted...

#5 Jul 7, 2014
I never liked the whole idea of drones... military, commercial or civilian. I view their use as cowardly, especially when in the hands of the press.
I do like the fact that a cheap laser pointer will wreak havoc when fixed on a drones payload.
I'll let you know how it works should I catch one hovering over my measly little 1/2 acre of private property...
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/good-luck-tr...
Chrissy

Reading, PA

#6 Jul 7, 2014
Enzo49 wrote:
I never liked the whole idea of drones... military, commercial or civilian. I view their use as cowardly, especially when in the hands of the press.
I do like the fact that a cheap laser pointer will wreak havoc when fixed on a drones payload.
I'll let you know how it works should I catch one hovering over my measly little 1/2 acre of private property...
http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/good-luck-tr...
We just don't want to get drone crazy like some sci-fi film. They remind me of some giant flying insect I've seen in a movie. I can't think of the name, some sci-fi movie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 min TheJerseyDevil 33,381
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min Goku Black 197,853
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 29 min syamsu 205,489
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 30 min Knock off purse s... 146,587
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 41 min Bezeer 8,397
Word association (Jun '07) 42 min Bezeer 5,285
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 43 min Bezeer 3,788
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 1 hr Knock off purse s... 710
2words into 2new words (May '12) 3 hr Sharlene45 3,929
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr Deer Whisperer 60,011
More from around the web