Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Greensburg, IN

#2 Apr 8, 2014
He shows pictures of Biden, Kerry, Putin, to Miley fans, none of'm
know who they are!
*=* Is this 'typical' of our American culture?*=*
Would you know who they are?
(???) And "WE" continue to blame government for our problems?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/07/watters-...

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#3 Apr 11, 2014
What Inspired Fox Nation?
By WARNER TODD HUSTON, Breitbart.com

Fox Nation, the website that was "created for people who believe in the United States of America," is turning five years old this week. Jesse Watters, Fox Nation's editor, spoke to Breitbart News about his website's past and its future on this fifth anniversary.

Fox Nation first powered up in April of 2009 promising to, as Fox News' then Senior Vice President Joel Cheatwood said on its debut, give people "a real destination to go and express themselves" and to "give them a feeling of belonging."

The site has become a daily destination for millions since 2009, and editor Watters says the best is yet to come. But Watters, who is also well known as a producer and interviewer for The O'Reilly Factor, has been with the site since day one. The site has been a labor of love and necessity, he said in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News.

When asked why he and Fox started Fox Nation, Watters said the site was partly born out of necessity. "Years ago when I was an O’Reilly Factor assistant producer," Watters said, "I would send our senior producers an email each morning with dozens of headlines and links to stories from all over the Internet--political, cultural, tabloid, video--anything I thought was compelling and controversial enough to air on The Factor that day. After my morning emails gained wider distribution within the company, we believed a larger platform was necessary."

But the site wasn't just started to fit a merely utilitarian need. Watters said he had inspirations that also came into play. "Matt Drudge and Andrew Breitbart were inspirations. Their ability to tap into the pulse of the country and influence public opinion fascinated me," he said.

The first five years is only the first step for the website, though. "Fox Nation is just getting started. 5 years old is just in kindergarten," he said.

Watters is also proud at how well the site has turned out.

"We exceed our expectations every day," Watters said. "Fox Nation doesn’t have any full-time staff. Each one of us, and there are just a few, have our primary jobs producing for opinion shows or prime-time and contribute to Fox Nation whenever we possibly can during the day and night. So in a sense, Fox Nation, for all of our early success, still has incredible potential."

“*=* Always Thinking *=*”

Level 8

Greensburg, IN

#4 Apr 15, 2014
Watters at Rock&Roll hall-of-fame inductions.

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/04/14/watters-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
motorcycle traveling stories 4 min Fuzzy Sock 794
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Do Some Research 164,795
Impossible brand and product combinations (Jan '12) 11 min greymouser 576
letter H 25 min Crazy Jae 54
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 26 min Jennifer Renee 11,475
What's your tip for the day? (Jul '14) 27 min greymouser 2,030
News Charges: St. Paul Teacher Touched Student Inapp... 27 min space ace 7
News Texas waiter fired after racist remarks show up... 1 hr Spotted Girl 42
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Wolftracks 163,272
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr lost in Mississippi 40,833