Why is Denny Crain a moron?
Crains brain drain

Los Angeles, CA

#60 Sep 11, 2011
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>Some of my best friends on Topix are liberals. I love Sel and Leo and enjoy your post when you are being funny. You have a quick mind even if it is dirty:) A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste :)
You really have best friends on topix? ROFL!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#61 Sep 11, 2011
Shame on you calling people names! Mr Denny Crain seems to me to be an nice man. I don't know him very well but he is not a Moron! That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#62 Sep 11, 2011
MLR29 wrote:
I don't know why people have to be mean to nice people. I know I'm new here, but everything I've seen(read) about Denny has been really sweet. He made me feel welcome here, along with several others. So until something changes, if it does, Denny is A-OK in my book.
I agree with you. It's amazing how many alleged adults there are out there who are so mean spirited that they can only feel better by tearing other people down. And they are nothing but a bunch of cowards because they hide behind the anonymity of fake name & fake pictures talking trash they wouldn't say to someone's face!

“Just want to be”

Level 5

Since: May 10

your lovin teddy bear

#63 Sep 11, 2011
Denny is OK, and a nice guy.

Now Paisley_Posey is just full O crap.

Level 3

Location hidden

#64 Sep 11, 2011
jbird56 wrote:
It's just the good cop/bad cop routine that she and the other trollets like to play

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#65 Sep 11, 2011
MLR29 wrote:
<quoted text>Of course I don't want evil to succeed. But how did this get to be a discussion of good or evil? Are you now saying Denny is evil? And when you taunt something, it just makes it more aggressive, so how does that guarantee your victory?
Denny isn't evil. He is just a cliche-ridden, foolish old man. He tries to be evil, saying things like *only people who own property should be allowed to vote*- obscene things like that that *seem* innocuous to those with room temperature IQ's. I really believe he's retarded and doesn't see the totalitarian vulgarity in that. He's just repeating something he heard somewhere. He's got a million of them. Sad.

Level 3

Location hidden

#66 Sep 11, 2011
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Denny isn't evil. He is just a cliche-ridden, foolish old man. He tries to be evil, saying things like *only people who own property should be allowed to vote*- obscene things like that that *seem* innocuous to those with room temperature IQ's. I really believe he's retarded and doesn't see the totalitarian vulgarity in that. He's just repeating something he heard somewhere. He's got a million of them. Sad.
I guess he hates the constitution

Location hidden

#68 Sep 11, 2011
Crains brain drain wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have best friends on topix? ROFL!!!
Yes, as a matter of fact he does...and I feel I am one of them...he's always been kind and generous to me...:)

Now, how about you...do you have ANY best friends...either here on Topix...or in REAL life???
_A_TROLL_NAMED_ SLACK_

United States

#70 Sep 11, 2011
Sam wrote:
A better question would be "Why Is Ferrerman So Damn GAY?".
The world may never know...
Ask M&N

(got red flagged for this, way to go clique)

“Just want to be”

Level 5

your lovin teddy bear

#69 Sep 11, 2011
Sam wrote:
A better question would be "Why Is Ferrerman So Damn GAY?".
The world may never know...
Sam, be nice. A persons sexuality is their business.

“Yum Chocolate!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#71 Sep 11, 2011
Why is so hard to be nice? So what if someone disagrees with how you see things that is still no excuse to be mean to them.

Location hidden

#72 Sep 11, 2011
MLR29 wrote:
I don't know why people have to be mean to nice people. I know I'm new here, but everything I've seen(read) about Denny has been really sweet. He made me feel welcome here, along with several others. So until something changes, if it does, Denny is A-OK in my book.
Conversely, why do people have to be nice to mean people? Take for example, "Sam". He's an un-registered, vitriolic troll who spews anti-American filth in the threads under many names. BUT, he's a teabagger so, he's got THAT going for him, right? IRL you probably wouldn't pee on Sam if his teeth were on fire but, if he wants to see America fail- as long as he hates Obama- ya love him!

Hell, IRL, if Bin Laden wasn't dead, I'd say Sam was him. But, that no longer being an option, I think he might be Mitch McConnell.
Sam

Damascus, MD

#73 Sep 11, 2011
Nah...Geno just has his blow up doll, his $300/month DirecTV sports package, and a cot in Grandma's basement. Ooops, almost forgot the four grand coffee maker.
Sam

Damascus, MD

#74 Sep 11, 2011
jbird56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam, be nice. A persons sexuality is their business.
I am required, by Ohio Revised Code (as well as the CFR),to give Ferrball sh!t whenever possible. You think I'm joking, don't you?

“Just want to be”

Level 5

your lovin teddy bear

#76 Sep 11, 2011
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>I am required, by Ohio Revised Code (as well as the CFR),to give Ferrball sh!t whenever possible. You think I'm joking, don't you?
Sam who am I to say who and whom you cant give sheet to, after all I have Paisley. I just draw the line at a persons sexuality. We all have our limitations. Make fun of his posting ability, lack of substance or political differences, its OK, like I said I have my limits.

“Grab all the good”

Level 5

Since: Jul 10

Rowlett Tx

#77 Sep 11, 2011
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>I guess he hates the constitution
No originally it was a requirment to own property befor you could vote. Whenhalf the people pay no Federal income tax they have no skin in the game

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#78 Sep 11, 2011
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>You have to ask yourself this though:(and remember, before you answer, you are "Sam" at the moment) As nice as Crain is, if he were a liberal and an Obama fan, would you speak up for him?
Take your time. You're gonna be in that corner a long time before you figure your way out. Need a sandwhich or anything? Coloring book?
Says the guy who turned on me over political views and beliefs, when we had gotten along nicely before. Hell, we were even FB 'friends'. Pot, meet Kettle.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#79 Sep 11, 2011
MLR29 wrote:
<quoted text>His views and opinions are just that...his. Just like mine are mine. As long as someone treats me with respect, I don't have any problems with them. And if your views are different than his, how come that makes him the foolish idiot and not you? Who says your views are "right"? Just asking...
Good for you MLR! You tell him!!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#80 Sep 11, 2011
jbird56 wrote:
Denny is OK, and a nice guy.
Mentioning me on threads I'm not even on?
Ah, I can see that I've stuck in your craw....good! SCORE! LOL!

Location hidden

#81 Sep 11, 2011
Denny Crain wrote:
<quoted text>No originally it was a requirment to own property befor you could vote. Whenhalf the people pay no Federal income tax they have no skin in the game
Speaking of skin, the Constitution used to decree that people of color were 3/5ths of a person. Should we go back to that? And for a couple hundred years women couldn't vote! Should we go back to that?

I'm capturing all the pawns today!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Sublime1 167,447
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 8 min Mister_ E 1,950
Answer a question with a question 22 min beatlesinafog 510
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 22 min Krypteia 29,539
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 26 min beatlesinafog 41,937
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 27 min Jennifer Renee 12,810
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 34 min Wolftracks 42,130
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 38 min Hoosier Hillbilly 9,386
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 40 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,966
More from around the web