“The baby of the family”

Since: Dec 06

Lynchburg, VA

#1056 Jan 8, 2007
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>Megan, my friend!! I miised you, and so has my sweet cheeks!!
\

why helllllo falcon!! I have been EXTREMLY BUSY!!! i even had to come into work on the wekeends, hopefully it slows down a lot

“The baby of the family”

Lynchburg, VA

#1055 Jan 8, 2007
Glausen wrote:
<quoted text>OMG, did that lady from LA really tell her son that? Why did she want to deceive others? Was it about MH? My jaw dropped when I read about her saying good bye, I'm going to Vegas everybody. Is she like a compulsive about lying? My sister in law was just like that and she stole some checks and apologize time after time and say well, I only did it twice. She made havoc in all of family and people try to pick sides and even now when she said her dog was a pedigree and sold the puppies for much money she was still lying. It's hard for to trust these people like her and frank. My heart goes out to you.
Just go away.. you arent making things any better!! do you read any of the other posts?? just stay out of it.. i should take my own advice, but i care about them both.. I am not trying to be rude, so please dont take it that way.... I just really want this all to end... and La, and Frank are BOTH WONDERFUL PEOPLE.. just for your information

“The baby of the family”

Lynchburg, VA

#1057 Jan 8, 2007
Glausen wrote:
<quoted text>Was it rude for my comments to you? I am sending apology to you. I think you must be very caring for to have a person who lies to you and you are very forgiving. The person who wrote to me about What time is it in Germany? We are passed all this. Eat a knockwurst I think is not so easy going and pleasant as for you.
Was that the rude manner for him to say that? Some people will be unkind so I come to expect many American. I like you for Mommy of four. Is it reason you have four children?
Now I will go to eat a knockwurst since it's lunch time for me now. ha ha
Americans can be very kind.. trust me.. but there are people that arent from all over.. and the reason why she was rude was becuase you just started bringing up old things that we have all been over for a while now.. and you were rude about certain people, so how can you say that???

“The baby of the family”

Lynchburg, VA

#1058 Jan 8, 2007
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
No Megan, It is not only you who feels like this,
you can bet your life it isn't,
it effects us EVERYONE of us..
We can sense the fallout, we are ALL. sensitive.
Like you say, I hope for
everybody's sake it will be cleared up soon
and especially for the main players who are
hurting behind the scenes.
Peace to all of you
and love to you Megan.
xx
Thank you grace.. I do get really sensitive.. and that isnt such a good thing if i want to be a clinical psychologist.. but I am sure I will learn how to handle that... Or I hope so atleast...

But yes, i hope this all clears as well!!

Peace and love to you as well dear Grace!!

Level 1

Location hidden

#1059 Jan 8, 2007
Megan aka shirley holmes wrote:
<quoted text>\
why helllllo falcon!! I have been EXTREMLY BUSY!!! i even had to come into work on the wekeends, hopefully it slows down a lot
Geez Louise!! Same here!! I'm a little backed up because I took my weekend off!!

Since: Jun 06

Lochgelly, UK

#1060 Jan 8, 2007
<quoted text>
Thank you for that mommy.. I hate seeing her hurt.. and I really want you two to make up... I kow that you got upset, but you knew how to hurt la sunshine and you did just that.. Its not my place to step in.. you two can fight it out.. i just get upset when so many feelings are hurt
Let us get this into perspective Megan, it was
La Sunshine who went "public" in the first place,
nobody would have been any the wiser - or cared less - had LA not written in a public forum what basically could have been sorted out in private.
When LA writes that she has received a "very nasty e-mail from somebody" then everybody is wondering who the heck could have done that, so it went from there, Mo4 then admitted it was from her, and the whole thing escalated like a bush fire.
LA Sunshine has only herself to blame for drawing attention to what she did, which would have blown over had she not aired her grievances on here.
Nobody is saying they are perfect themselves.
And none of us like to see arguments amongst ourselves, there is enough of that going in the "outside" world, without bringing it into our little haven.
I think you will find that the whole matter has died down now, if it is allowed to do so.
Cheers,
El XX

“The baby of the family”

Lynchburg, VA

#1061 Jan 8, 2007
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody would have been any the wiser - or cared less - had LA not written in a public forum what basically could have been sorted out in private.
When LA writes that she has received a "very nasty e-mail from somebody" then everybody is wondering who the heck could have done that, so it went from there, Mo4 then admitted it was from her, and the whole thing escalated like a bush fire.
LA Sunshine has only herself to blame for drawing attention to what she did, which would have blown over had she not aired her grievances on here.
And none of us like to see arguments amongst ourselves, there is enough of that going in the "outside" world, without bringing it into our little haven.
I think you will find that the whole matter has died down now, if it is allowed to do so.
Cheers,
El XX
maybe she shouldnt have said that she received a nasty e-mail... i agree there.. but her intentensions (im a bad speller) were not to emberass M04, but to admit to her mistakes, and face the music..

But also agree that we should just let this die down.. if we care about them both, we will not discuss it anymore, and let things work themselves out.. Im sorry I got so into it.. but like I said before, I just get so upset when i see two people that i care about fight..

Cheers to you el!!!

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 06

next comes summer! Yippee!!

#1062 Jan 8, 2007
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers,
El XX
I didn't say anything bad about Jeannie. She went above and beyond the call of down and dirty. I didn't put her down nor did I mention her name...I just wanted to own up to my two lies.

“I'm tired of being tired!”

b f egypy

#1064 Jan 8, 2007
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers,
El XX
El, as usual, you speak true words of wisdom. Thats why I so enjoy reading your input into matters. Yes, once the spoken (or written in this case) word is out, we often wish we could take it back, yet we realize we can't then must face the consequences. Good or bad. Unfortunately, this has happened several other times out here. NOT speaking of this situation, but rather past personal experience...I've at times tried so hard to prove my innocence in a situation, that I actually made myself look guilty! ROFL!!
I do however, truly believe that time can heal many things.

“I see you! ”

Since: Apr 06

Kansas City, Missouri

#1065 Jan 8, 2007
TexasTumbleweed wrote:
<quoted text>El, as usual, you speak true words of wisdom. Thats why I so enjoy reading your input into matters. Yes, once the spoken (or written in this case) word is out, we often wish we could take it back, yet we realize we can't then must face the consequences. Good or bad. Unfortunately, this has happened several other times out here. NOT speaking of this situation, but rather past personal experience...I've at times tried so hard to prove my innocence in a situation, that I actually made myself look guilty! ROFL!!
HEY GIRL!! How are you?? I just sent you an e-mail. Didn't know we would be seeing you out here also!
))))HUGS(((( We have missed you!

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#1066 Jan 8, 2007
Glausen wrote:
<quoted text>Was it rude for my comments to you? I am sending apology to you. I think you must be very caring for to have a person who lies to you and you are very forgiving. The person who wrote to me about What time is it in Germany? We are passed all this. Eat a knockwurst I think is not so easy going and pleasant as for you.
Was that the rude manner for him to say that? Some people will be unkind so I come to expect many American. I like you for Mommy of four. Is it reason you have four children?
Now I will go to eat a knockwurst since it's lunch time for me now. ha ha
You eat knockworst, I get the indigestion...we must be friends!! I'm down to 3 children now. Our foster daughter went back to Kentucky to live with her aunt...she is very happy there and all we want is for our children to be happy and to know they're loved. Thank you very much for your concerns and trouble...Jean

“Our Grand daughter”

Level 3

Location hidden

#1067 Jan 8, 2007
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
My word Mo4. I couldn't help but notice you was very conspicuous in your absence when I was defending you with regard to La Sunshine airing her grievances in public. Yet you thank a newcomer.
That's nice. Further, you yourself have done just what La did and that is put a lot of personal grievances on a public forum, was it all really necessary?
Not to worry, YOU are getting over it, LA is coming round, just leaves me with no communication at all from LA any longer.
Before you say a thing, I know you was unaware I was taking up the "cause", and I apologise profusely for interfering.
Please, don't worry about a thing. The stress and strains of everyday life have knocked me coo coo and I just lost it. So very sorry everyone else saw this mess. LaSunshine is going to be fine, she is more sensative than I and it might take a little longer. The life I have led has taught me to take it, snap back, and get over it.
My remark shouldn't have been put out pubically and it's no one's fault but mine for that and I am so very sorry. MoonShine will be much better as soon as Cody comes in from school and gives her a big hug. His little voice can lighten any dark mood, he's beautiful!! SunFlower, take 2 tylenol, rest, and let me know how you feel later..love you all..(6665) Oh! MY! GOD!! The image number..........

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#1068 Jan 8, 2007
I don't know what people expect of me. I admitted my two lies and came forward to admit them. I was told the truth will set you free, but I guess that might not be true after all. I never said anything more in my post other than I recieved a nasty email. I didn't go into any detail, nor did I mention any name. If people want to believe anything that was posted about me, that is your choice. My grandson overheard me talking to a friend Sat., about what was going on. He went nuts. He started throwing things and he started crying and screaming. He wanted to go on Topix and say something. Of course I told him that Topix was only for adults. When I'm on the phone when he gets home from school, he thinks that I'm talking to Jeannie. If he sees me sending an email, he thinks that I am sending one to his Uncle Rick and then Cody wants to send one to Uncle Rick. Cody knows that I'm upset, its pretty hard to hide. Hes not dumb.

I will not admit to doing something that I didn't do. However I will own up to what I did, rather right or wrong. What can I do Jeannie to make you happy?
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1069 Jan 8, 2007
Sweet Cheeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning!! I was just wondering what all of that means!! Sandy is a REAL sweetheart and I love her dearly and do not want to see her get hurt!!! Let's just PLEASE put the past behind us and move on from here....All she was trying to do as clear the air but that seemed to blow up in her face...Let's face we all make mistakes and most of us learn from them!! I know we have NEVER talked before but I really do know her true intentions and it was not to hurt anyone...
WIE Geht's .. how are you
Gutten MOrgen ... good morning

Gutten Tag . good day.

All the other's mean good day.

Since: Jun 06

Lochgelly, UK

#1070 Jan 8, 2007
TexasTumbleweed wrote:
<quoted text>El, as usual, you speak true words of wisdom. Thats why I so enjoy reading your input into matters. Yes, once the spoken (or written in this case) word is out, we often wish we could take it back, yet we realize we can't then must face the consequences. Good or bad. Unfortunately, this has happened several other times out here. NOT speaking of this situation, but rather past personal experience...I've at times tried so hard to prove my innocence in a situation, that I actually made myself look guilty! ROFL!!
most kind TT and nice to see you back on Offbeat.
Perhaps not the best time to re-appear! LOL
I am wondering what I am doing in this war of words in actual fact, it isn't my argument, I just like to see fair play as I am sure the majority of us do.
Without making accusations which I am not prepared to do, it is best that I leave this between those it may concern, it is rather like flogging a dead horse.
Over and out.

“Spring is here, ”

Level 7

#1072 Jan 8, 2007
I've tried calling you Mommy.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1071 Jan 8, 2007
<quoted text>
Thank you grace.. I do get really sensitive.. and that isnt such a good thing if i want to be a clinical psychologist.. but I am sure I will learn how to handle that... Or I hope so atleast...
But yes, i hope this all clears as well!!
Peace and love to you as well dear Grace!!
Hi Megan,

I can see your sensitve side coming out in the last few posts.

Being a psychologist/psychiatrist can be quite challenging that way ... you get into it because you care about people and want to help them, but at the same time you need to be able to stay detached and not get too emotionaly involved, otherwise it could drive you nuts!

TOPIX is good training .... LOL!!!

NO, seriously, I mean it. It is.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1073 Jan 8, 2007
TexasTumbleweed wrote:
You made a very interesting point there ... it seems to be that's how poeple veiw things ... if they say nothing in thier defence, it must be because they have no defence and therefore must be guilty. On the other hand, if they say anything in their defence, then they protest too much and they must be trying to hide something. Either way, the accused can't win.

Why is it that poeple act that way?

Yet, the law says INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. That is there to protect the innocent from being judged guilty and being persecuted without proof.

That was put in the law because over the centuries many innocent poeple have suffered because of presumtions.
franko

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1074 Jan 8, 2007
Mommy of four wrote:
<quoted text>Please, don't worry about a thing. The stress and strains of everyday life have knocked me coo coo and I just lost it. So very sorry everyone else saw this mess. LaSunshine is going to be fine, she is more sensative than I and it might take a little longer. The life I have led has taught me to take it, snap back, and get over it.
My remark shouldn't have been put out pubically and it's no one's fault but mine for that and I am so very sorry. MoonShine will be much better as soon as Cody comes in from school and gives her a big hug. His little voice can lighten any dark mood, he's beautiful!! SunFlower, take 2 tylenol, rest, and let me know how you feel later..love you all..(6665) Oh! MY! GOD!! The image number..........
Jeannie,

I said elsewhere that you are an amazing person to go through all that you have and still come out of it with such a postive outlook.

Yet nobody is immune, we have emotions and they are heightened when we are under strain. Therefore, we often react first and then think about it later.

I think it is wonderful that you are now trying to resolve this amicably.

With this attitude it will end up OK. YOu'll see.

“The baby of the family”

Lynchburg, VA

#1075 Jan 8, 2007
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Megan,
I can see your sensitve side coming out in the last few posts.
Being a psychologist/psychiatrist can be quite challenging that way ... you get into it because you care about people and want to help them, but at the same time you need to be able to stay detached and not get too emotionaly involved, otherwise it could drive you nuts!
TOPIX is good training .... LOL!!!
NO, seriously, I mean it. It is.
O i compeltely agree.. I need to thicken my skin.. I hope that I learn how to detatch myself or i will never survive.. But omly time will tell..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Subduction Zone 164,073
GMGMike's Bar And Grill (Jan '10) 12 min Enzo49 20,422
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 18 min Mr_FX 56,870
letter H 20 min Mr_FX 11
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 20 min wichita-rick 162,912
News Man sentenced for stabbing of bar doorman over ... 21 min Mr_FX 12
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 23 min Mr_FX 24,097
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Krypteia 29,126
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 2 hr wichita-rick 191
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 hr Mechanic 4,543