Dog owner pleads guilty in sheep attack

Dog owner pleads guilty in sheep attack

There are 8 comments on the WTLV-TV Jacksonville story from Jan 18, 2007, titled Dog owner pleads guilty in sheep attack. In it, WTLV-TV Jacksonville reports that:

By WZZM-TV Grand Rapids HOLLAND TOWNSHIP, MI -- The owner of two dogs that attacked a herd of sheep in Ottawa county pleaded guilty to multiple charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV-TV Jacksonville.

MrBill

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2007
What kind of monster is this young woman?

This is an absolute horror! Society must be protected from such an evil being. Put her away for a long, long time.

“snoringdogs(at)h otmail(dot)com”

Since: Dec 06

91214

#2 Jan 19, 2007
MrBill wrote:
What kind of monster is this young woman?
This is an absolute horror! Society must be protected from such an evil being. Put her away for a long, long time.
she's a monster because she didn't raise her animals right?
MrBill

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2007
MamaGorilla wrote:
<quoted text>
she's a monster because she didn't raise her animals right?

Raise?
" A police investigation showed the two pit-bull type dogs entered a fenced area and killed eight sheep and wounded six others at a farm on 120th Ave. on Jan. 7. "

“snoringdogs(at)h otmail(dot)com”

Since: Dec 06

91214

#4 Jan 19, 2007
MrBill wrote:
<quoted text>
Raise?
" A police investigation showed the two pit-bull type dogs entered a fenced area and killed eight sheep and wounded six others at a farm on 120th Ave. on Jan. 7. "
okay, so "raise' isn't the word - "restrain"? the temperment of the dogs doesn't make the owner a monster. she should have picked a better way to contain them, yeah, but just OWNING the pits doesn't make her a bad person.
Jill M

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2007
Ok, can anyone explain why this owner of these 2 dogs was charged with 2 counts of having a dog at large? Because I thought it was okay for you to let your dogs run loose, at least that was the case last year when a property owner shot a dog that was allowed to run loose on his property. The law went after the property owner, not the dog owner! The dog owner was not charged with dogs at large!!! What is the difference between these two cases?
MrBill

United States

#6 Jan 21, 2007
Jill M wrote:
Ok, can anyone explain why this owner of these 2 dogs was charged with 2 counts of having a dog at large? Because I thought it was okay for you to let your dogs run loose, at least that was the case last year when a property owner shot a dog that was allowed to run loose on his property. The law went after the property owner, not the dog owner! The dog owner was not charged with dogs at large!!! What is the difference between these two cases?
Is this a trick question?

Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7 Jan 2, 2014
This is such a horrible story!
Puddy

Jenison, MI

#8 Jan 14, 2014
Spirit67_ wrote:
This is such a horrible story!
IMHO - Dogs Bite!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stupid things to ponder ... (Feb '08) 5 min Spotted Girl 6,876
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min wichita-rick 213,178
A to Z songs by title or group! 21 min wichita-rick 1,235
News 'This is a bizarre situation': John McCain says... 28 min Romneycare 2017 31
News Weird 17 mins ago 4:09 p.m.Man made up as Joker... 29 min Spotted Girl 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 42 min Horn Dog 220,639
News Weird 19 mins ago 8:35 a.m.'Teeth' in tacos: Te... 45 min 16 TEEN SHOTS 8
Trolliday Inn -- We'll leave the light on for you 2 hr Sue 45
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr 8541 MARINE 73,372
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 6 hr 8541 MARINE 21,465
More from around the web