Warning! If you remarry, you WILL go to HELL!

Posted in the Weird Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

me either! maybe that's why this one is so angry!

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Preacher wrote:
Any person who remarries for ANY reason other than the death of his/her first and original spouse lives in a Continuous, Nonstop STATE of ADULTERY, which will NOT be forgiven until and unless the second marriage is TERMINATED!!! And the following website proves it! http://www.cadz.net/mdr.html
THIS IS SO WRONG!

For ANY Reason????

Better rethink that one, please.
False teachers who don't practice what they preach are a dime a dozen
and ... Yadda Yadda ... you know the rest.

No terrible offense against you, but this ain't right. I read a bit further and see the rest of the opinions, but this is my from the get go.
:)
Peace Regardless
Preacher

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LOLz wrote:
<quoted text>God did not create laws. Man did. He did offer 10 basic commandments in which we should try to live our lives by but even those are often misinterpreted by nuts like you.
You better read the Bible from cover to cover! You better also really take a look at certain books such as Leviticus, Deutronomy, Matthew, and James.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

On a lighter NOTE:

So,,, this married couple was having a HUGE fight and alot of really ugly things were being said between them. Finally the wife demands:
GET OUT!!
So the man packs his bags and heads for the door. On his way out his wife says,
"I hope you die a slow, agonizing death!"
He turns, exasperated, and says,
"Oh, so NOW you want me to STAY?"
:)
Valentines Day is just around the corner.
Love them the same today as you did yesterday and even more tomorrow. Love is precious and shouldn't be shared more on designated Holidays.
;~)
Preacher

Cicero, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

PESCreate wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS IS SO WRONG!
For ANY Reason????
Better rethink that one, please.
False teachers who don't practice what they preach are a dime a dozen
and ... Yadda Yadda ... you know the rest.
No terrible offense against you, but this ain't right. I read a bit further and see the rest of the opinions, but this is my from the get go.
:)
Peace Regardless
You mark my words! There is One reason and ONE reason ONLY that a person can remarry! The DEATH of that person's First and Original Spouse!

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Preacher wrote:
ANY person who remarries for ANY reason other than the DEATH of the First and Original Spouse lives in a Continuous Nonstop State of Adultery!
And a continuous nonstop state of adultery is a One Way Ticket to Hell!
well when I studied under Pentecostal teachings for 4 years which sounds a lot like this bull that your preaching on here we also learned that the computer was the right hand of satan along with television and any other worldly things that did not pertain to god. So what kind of preacher uses these things to preach the word? False profits that's who. This would be you my friend. Your not saving any one from hell your pushing people away from god. Just think of how many people on here you've already convinced to never even seek god because of your so called preaching. If your so worried about people's souls you could at least talk about the love of Jesus, you know, give them
the milk because there not ready for the meat yet. If you are in fact a preacher at a church I wonder
how many of your sheep you have already fed to the wolves.
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad, sore loser! Man has proven himself again and again a moral FAILURE in the eyes of God, and He is NOT HAPPY about it! No matter how you look at it, ALL of man is responsible for sin and it's entry into the world through Adam and Eve. And God will NEVER let ANYTHING that is not 100 percent PERFECT into His kingdom! Not even in your wildest pipe dreams!
Just as there is evil in the world, there is also much good. If it weren't for all the kind and dedicated people of this world, it would be far far worse then it is. Why not focus on personally being the best that you can be, instead of finding fault in others? You have the right to worship any way that you want. Unfortunately, throughout history and even today, there are people who have become so obsessed or twisted in their religious beliefs, causing much grief and suffering to others. Most believe there is a God, but not exactly the one that you are professing to believe that exists. I personally do not believe in the hell that you have described - hell and brimstone. It's evident that man creates enough of his own hell here on earth, but what about the ones who live in hell everyday of their lives through no fault of their own? Seems very unfair. Innocent children die in this world every day and no one was there to save them, not to mention the millions of murdered who tragically died at the hands of a violent person and callous person. We only know what was written in scrolls and then later compiled into a book. I'm not saying there is a God or some higher authority that may have created us. I just don't know 100% what is the exact truth. Man has been shown to have quite a vivid imagination throughout his history.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

crazy idea wrote:
<quoted text> where does it say that preachers are all saints? wasn't satan once an angel? you got one depressing outlook for your god.
I almost got to the end with one comment to that there preacher ... until I spotted you.

Yeah,,, preacher, WHAT THEY SAID.
'
'
'

PREACHER - You are still blind dear and you will not edify with this attitude of yours. Could you try it like JWD all except the day He turned the tables over in A temple.

Thanks and Good Day

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
You mark my words! There is One reason and ONE reason ONLY that a person can remarry! The DEATH of that person's First and Original Spouse!
Yeah,, OK

How did you like that Joke?

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
You better read the Bible from cover to cover! You better also really take a look at certain books such as Leviticus, Deutronomy, Matthew, and James.
Hey Pal,
Don't you remember ... THE BLOOD

Study MORE what JESUS SAID and did.
You way off.

Grace - not a license to sin
You are still sinning ma'am/sir.

I know my Bible ... please tell me what watered down version you may read.

“Just a lil' humor there.....”

Since: Sep 12

OR NOT .... <[;-)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You know what I just thought???

Why are you doing this in a GRAYbox?

Is preacher profile already taken?

Join the community palpreacher ...
You've already gotten more attention than
you deserve outside of TOP STORIES.

Know of the Place?
Too many other preachers over there,,, that don't
agree with you either. I pronounce that with CAP (I).
:)
OUT
History

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

60s chic wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as there is evil in the world, there is also much good. If it weren't for all the kind and dedicated people of this world, it would be far far worse then it is. Why not focus on personally being the best that you can be, instead of finding fault in others? You have the right to worship any way that you want. Unfortunately, throughout history and even today, there are people who have become so obsessed or twisted in their religious beliefs, causing much grief and suffering to others. Most believe there is a God, but not exactly the one that you are professing to believe that exists. I personally do not believe in the hell that you have described - hell and brimstone. It's evident that man creates enough of his own hell here on earth, but what about the ones who live in hell everyday of their lives through no fault of their own? Seems very unfair. Innocent children die in this world every day and no one was there to save them, not to mention the millions of murdered who tragically died at the hands of a violent person and callous person. We only know what was written in scrolls and then later compiled into a book. I'm not saying there is a God or some higher authority that may have created us. I just don't know 100% what is the exact truth. Man has been shown to have quite a vivid imagination throughout his history.
You stirring up shit again, Fairyfcuk? If you're so worried about Hell, better worry about your self first, since you live there (Illinois). Did I say REPORTED?

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Preacher wrote:
<quoted text>
Man has got to do WAAAY BETTER than that to have a chance of inheriting eternal life! Nice try there! The ENTIRE law is STILL in FULL effect even today! Anyone who loves God will OBEY All 667 of His commandments to the very first letter!
LUKE 23:42-43
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43 And Jesus said unto him, verily I say unto thee, to day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
Level 6

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>
LUKE 23:42-43
42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
43 And Jesus said unto him, verily I say unto thee, to day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
LUKE 23:44-46
44 Party on, Wayne.
45 Party on, Garth.
46 And lo, there was much rejoicing, air guitars and Tia Carrere.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Preacher wrote:
Any person who remarries for ANY reason other than the death of his/her first and original spouse lives in a Continuous, Nonstop STATE of ADULTERY, which will NOT be forgiven until and unless the second marriage is TERMINATED!!! And the following website proves it! http://www.cadz.net/mdr.html
MATTHEW 12:31

31- Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiving unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiving unto men.
60s chic

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

History wrote:
<quoted text>You stirring up shit again, Fairyfcuk? If you're so worried about Hell, better worry about your self first, since you live there (Illinois). Did I say REPORTED?
I'm confused by your comment. I suspect you're a troll, but well else is new? Anyway, I never said I was worried about hell, but I do worry about the crazies in this world.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

EraserX wrote:
<quoted text>
LUKE 23:44-46
44 Party on, Wayne.
45 Party on, Garth.
46 And lo, there was much rejoicing, air guitars and Tia Carrere.
I hope you don't think I'm defending this preacher guy! I'm trying to show him that according to the bible at anytime you can ask Jesus for forgiveness.
A lot of good people do believe in Jesus and the there's guys like this one.
As for me, I choose to believe in me.

“I'll just kick me down a wall,”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

And walk outa here!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

^^^^^^^^^^
And then there's guys like this one.

“water water water water water ”

Since: Oct 07

Sandy Shores

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

liam cul8r wrote:
<quoted text>
MATTHEW 12:31
31- Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiving unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiving unto men.
well thanks. after reading you last 2 comments ive gone from comfortably numb to comfortably dumb

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The Paisan wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so God condones the killing of the first/original wife.
Nice God you have there.......
What do you expect, miracles?

My Worship,
God

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of138
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••