Are YOU in Love with a 'certain' OFFBEAT poster?

Created by Grace Nerissa on May 27, 2008

386 votes

Click on an option to vote

OH! YES.for a long time!

NO! not at all.

Well, attracted, but NOT love.

I secretly adore someone there

I read ONE person's EVERY post

YES, And if ONLY they knew!

I enjoy all posters equally

No! .. its not REAL life.

I am obsessed with one Poster

Ev day I long to read Her/Him

Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#1675 Feb 3, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
well , ya never know.... she might have an alias....
.......don't we all ?
maddie

United States

#1676 Feb 3, 2013
PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
She posts here ?
I doubt it.
Yep, I'm still kckiin' around here.
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#1677 Feb 3, 2013
maddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I'm still kckiin' around here.
Sorry Wrong Number.....and Address.

Oh, and Wrong Maddie.!!
maddie

United States

#1678 Feb 3, 2013
PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Wrong Number.....and Address.
Oh, and Wrong Maddie.!!
Still stuck in stupid, I see.
maddie

United States

#1679 Feb 3, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Maddie??
God, you are dumb.
maddie

United States

#1680 Feb 3, 2013
PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Wrong Number.....and Address.
Oh, and Wrong Maddie.!!
Stuck in stupid AND writing shitty poetry.

Sorry..truth is tough...ya little twit.

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#1681 Feb 3, 2013
maddie wrote:
<quoted text>
Stuck in stupid AND writing shitty poetry.
Sorry..truth is tough...ya little twit.
...umm, thats plagiarizing shitty poetry...
maddie

United States

#1682 Feb 3, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...umm, thats plagiarizing shitty poetry...
...umm, I'm stuck in stupid...what did you expect...?

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#1683 Feb 3, 2013
maddie wrote:
<quoted text>...umm, I'm stuck in stupid...what did you expect...?
My compliments. It takes a lot of guts to ask a question like that on topix...

“There is good in everybody”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

NO ONE IS PERFECT..

#1685 Feb 3, 2013
no not in love but I love alot.:O)have a great super bowl day...Go Ravens

Level 8

Since: Dec 12

Winnfield, LA

#1686 Feb 3, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
no not in love but I love alot.:O)have a great super bowl day...Go Ravens
brilliantly stated!!! while not in love i do adore several posters- male AND female =)

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#1687 Feb 3, 2013
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...I gave you a heart for complimenting someone...
...you are kind as always Miss Rosa...thanks...love ya schmucky...

“you're not the boss of me!”

Since: Jan 08

the road less traveled.....

#1688 Feb 3, 2013
I Am Enzo - The Baker wrote:
<quoted text>
...you are kind as always Miss Rosa...thanks...love ya schmucky...
yah, like anyone cares what this one thinks, I know it tries hard to be abrasive and rude
that somehow seems so very pitiful, you know?

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#1689 Feb 3, 2013
Debra27 wrote:
<quoted text>yah, like anyone cares what this one thinks, I know it tries hard to be abrasive and rude
that somehow seems so very pitiful, you know?
Yes! That's the word I've been looking for to describe this one- pitiful.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1690 Feb 3, 2013
maddie wrote:
<quoted text>
God, you are dumb.
pie.... you are as thick as they come....
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#1691 Feb 3, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
pie.... you are as thick as they come....
Isn't that a sign of virility and potency ?

"Morning Mrs Stacked, how's the weather and your demeanour this morning ?

Hope you have a great day........Cheers ! xo

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1692 Feb 4, 2013
PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that a sign of virility and potency ?
"Morning Mrs Stacked, how's the weather and your demeanour this morning ?
Hope you have a great day........Cheers ! xo
good afternoon Mr. Devine... how are you today?

my demeanour this morning was one of weariness ... now it's one of thankfulness, as I am home from work. I also got caught in a hale shower..... so I guess you know now how my weather is....
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#1693 Feb 4, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
good afternoon Mr. Devine... how are you today?
my demeanour this morning was one of weariness ... now it's one of thankfulness, as I am home from work. I also got caught in a hale shower..... so I guess you know now how my weather is....
Hale ?

you sure ?

hale
(adj)
1. healthy and robust (esp in the phrase hale and hearty)
2. Scot and northern English dialect whole

hale
(vb. tr)
to pull or drag; haul
[from Old French haler, of Germanic origin; compare Old High German hal&#333;n to fetch, Old English geholian to acquire]

perhaps you mean...

hale - A handle of a plow or wheelbarrow.

>>>>> Man, that'd be some shower storm. <<<<<

or

I think maybe you might mean "hail ?"

hail
(n.)
1. Precipitation in the form of spherical or irregular pellets of ice larger than 5 millimeters (0.2 inches) in diameter.

2. Something that falls with the force and quantity of a shower of ice and hard snow: a hail of pebbles; a hail of criticism.

I sure hope it wasn't a "Hail of Criticism" from somebody at your work place.

(jk)

:-)
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

#1694 Feb 4, 2013
stacked and proud wrote:
<quoted text>
good afternoon Mr. Devine... how are you today?
my demeanour this morning was one of weariness ... now it's one of thankfulness, as I am home from work. I also got caught in a hale shower..... so I guess you know now how my weather is....
Though the hail, rain, ice, and high winds that sweep into your first house of personality, could be subliminally they're helping you feel rejuvenated.....perhaps?

If you're sluggish this morning, rest assured you will have increased energy and passion over the next two days.....and the week-end is getting closer every day

You have to find more time to spend doing the things that are uplifting and healthy for your spirit.

Others that you trust will notice your improved vitality and will want to be around you.

Level 8

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1695 Feb 5, 2013
PROFILE DeVINE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hale ?
you sure ?
hale
(adj)
1. healthy and robust (esp in the phrase hale and hearty)
2. Scot and northern English dialect whole
hale
(vb. tr)
to pull or drag; haul
[from Old French haler, of Germanic origin; compare Old High German hal&#333;n to fetch, Old English geholian to acquire]
perhaps you mean...
hale - A handle of a plow or wheelbarrow.
>>>>> Man, that'd be some shower storm. <<<<<
or
I think maybe you might mean "hail ?"
hail
(n.)
1. Precipitation in the form of spherical or irregular pellets of ice larger than 5 millimeters (0.2 inches) in diameter.
2. Something that falls with the force and quantity of a shower of ice and hard snow: a hail of pebbles; a hail of criticism.
I sure hope it wasn't a "Hail of Criticism" from somebody at your work place.
(jk)
:-)
thank you, my mistake...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min CJ Rocker 161,437
motorcycle traveling stories 4 min TALLYHO 8541 561
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 4 min Independent1 8,344
Word Association (Mar '10) 5 min Mega Monster 17,005
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 5 min MrsGladToBeMe 850
Word association (Jun '07) 6 min Mega Monster 2,843
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min Agents of Corruption 160,919
Things that make life eaiser... 2 hr MrsGladToBeMe 110
More from around the web