"Go Sarah!"

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#1 Jul 13, 2014
Palin electrified voters portraying herself up as governor who stood up to special interests, lobbyists, big oil companies and the “good-ol’’ boys network.” And to the delight of the party’s base voters, she painted then-Democratic nominee Barack Obama, as an out-of-touch elitist who had nothing to offer but empty promises. "And she was right about that and ACA."

Palin “will always have a base of really, really devoted supporters in the party. She will always have people that admire her rebellious spirit and straight talk. She won’t disappear.”
"Go Sarah!"

Like she's the only one that says Obama should be impeached(???)
Put that on the November ballet, let the people vote on it!
Would there be a 3/4's majority?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment_in_t...
Dick Dasterdly

Hastings, NE

#2 Jul 13, 2014
http://youtu.be/qsmr9OcIz2A

As for the ACA, you might want to take another look at the "And she was right about that and the ACA" thing. Seems like even 74% of republicans that signed up are happy with the ACA.

On a humorous note, the right would, when surveyed, rather have the ACA rather than Obamacare. And by the right, I'm meaning the republicans, teabaggerz, libertarians, conservitards, constitutionalists and whatever flavor the right calls itself today. Only when told that they were the same thing did they then not like the ACA. They wanted the ACA but only when it didn't have the presidents name attached to it. Does anyone have any idea why that might be? Hmmmmm?
efficiency

Beijing, China

#3 Jul 13, 2014
Unlike most governors who take (on average) four years to complete a term, she was able to complete her governorship in TWO YEARS! Now, THAT is special!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 13, 2014
Sarah is fantastic. If it had not been for her McCain would have really taken a beating. She brought out the conservatives in the party. Obama should be impeached but he won't be because he is black and that would rally the Democrat base for this years election. All it would give us is Joe Biden and he is a dunce
efficiency

Shanghai, China

#5 Jul 13, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Sarah is fantastic. If it had not been for her McCain would have really taken a beating. She brought out the conservatives in the party. Obama should be impeached but he won't be because he is black and that would rally the Democrat base for this years election. All it would give us is Joe Biden and he is a dunce
Young lady, you- like a lot of politically stupid people of the GOP- are completely clueless about impeachment. Often it's like a frivolous lawsuit that has no merit, like a do-nothing Speaker Of The House might do. It can be a cry for help in that respect. It's like any fool saying: "I'll SUE YOU!!!" for any butthurt feeling they might have. You can try to sue but, it's doubtful you'll win or even get the case to court. Does your brain hurt? You should sue someone! A lawsuit means you won!
Busting a gut

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 13, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
LOL!!!!!!!!! Dude, the states may be having a problem finding drugs to execute people but it serms you're not having a hard time finding any to cause you to be delusional.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_...

They got stomped.
Baahahahaha

Omaha, NE

#7 Jul 13, 2014
http://youtu.be/-1nilez17Dg

She's a sharp one alright.
Is like to know how the republicans were able to teach a cumquat to talk.
Lest we forget

Omaha, NE

#8 Jul 13, 2014
efficiency

China

#9 Jul 13, 2014
Lest we forget wrote:
http://youtu.be/nokTjEdaUGg
Bazinga!!!
In a lot of countries- like North Korea- she's either EXALTED GRAND POOBAH FOR LIFE or digging ditches. Here, she's trying to get a gig on The View.

“"*" Always Thinking "*"”

Level 8

Since: Nov 12

Hoosierville

#10 Jul 13, 2014
efficiency wrote:
<quoted text>Young lady, you- like a lot of politically stupid people of the GOP- are completely clueless about impeachment. Often it's like a frivolous lawsuit that has no merit, like a do-nothing Speaker Of The House might do. It can be a cry for help in that respect. It's like any fool saying: "I'll SUE YOU!!!" for any butthurt feeling they might have. You can try to sue but, it's doubtful you'll win or even get the case to court. Does your brain hurt? You should sue someone! A lawsuit means you won!
Just wanted people to notice where that post came from.
Hell by another name is still as hot and violent!
The Chinese government has made life "hell on Earth"

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#11 Jul 13, 2014
Sarah is a libtards worst nightmare..

I for one love her !
the people

Quito, Ecuador

#12 Jul 13, 2014
She does strike fear in the hearts of all who love America!
Barry

Owensboro, KY

#13 Jul 13, 2014
justaguess wrote:
I for one love her !
More like Democrats wet dream if she runs against Hillary

“New & Improved..”

Level 8

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#14 Jul 13, 2014
Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
More like Democrats wet dream if she runs against Hillary
That isn't even a remote possibility,,funny you would even mention it.
Sure you do

Kansas City, MO

#15 Jul 13, 2014
justaguess wrote:
I for one love her !
Anyone with a mere second grade education would. They can relate to her imbecile rantings.
Barry

Owensboro, KY

#16 Jul 13, 2014
justaguess wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't even a remote possibility,,funny you would even mention it.
You're probably right. She probably wouldn't make it through the first primary
Last call

Tampa, FL

#17 Jul 13, 2014
It amazes me that people like Crain, HH and dragoon are consistently registering on the batschitt crazy side of the normalcy meter. Oh ya, Sarah, she's just great lol. Smdh
sissy

Reading, PA

#18 Jul 13, 2014
Last call wrote:
It amazes me that people like Crain, HH and dragoon are consistently registering on the batschitt crazy side of the normalcy meter. Oh ya, Sarah, she's just great lol. Smdh
You must be a repubelikin.
Surely you jest

Kansas City, MO

#19 Jul 13, 2014
sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a repubelikin.
O_o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min Crazy Beautiful 194,900
One Word (Jan '09) 14 min Knock off purse s... 16,673
Name an item game 15 min Knock off purse s... 4
News 911 Call: Sexual assault claimed after Hibachi ... 17 min Knock off purse s... 6
News Hidden Panties And Explosives: Army Releases Bi... 18 min Knock off purse s... 6
Word Association. (Nov '10) 18 min Bezeer 19,341
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 18 min Knock off purse s... 2,671
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Calisportsgirl 18,575
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr The Sexless Archiver 58,306
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 3 hr Knock off purse s... 7,922
A Baby Named Slack (Aug '11) 3 hr Sam 53
More from around the web