Virgin Mary is the leader of the Matriarchal Communist Revolution

Posted in the Weird Forum

Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Virgin Mary is the leader of the Matriarchal Communist Revolution
The Virgin Mary is Lilith or Belita the Jewish Sun Goddess or Durga or the Persian Anahita or Mother Nature or Whope the fallen Angel or Meteorite Women to the Lakota Sioux people which the tribe the Virgin Mary and Jews originated from. She is Communist as all Amerindian, Na-Dene and Eskimo people are they Communism to Middle East first in Kerala India which has been Communist and Matriarchal Society. The Virgin Mother was rejected by Patriarchal Semitic Society. The Virgin, Lilith, Belita, Anahita or Whope or Mother Nature is leader of the Communist gypsies who ancestors originated from Sumeria 4000 years and 12,900 years in North America with the Clovis people. Persian Communism is called Mazdazism which show great reverses to Women and Matriarchal Society which is Communist Society, It is going to be the women who are watch over the kids and keep the safe from sexual predators. Is the women who watch over the poor who will share the wealth between rich and poor, It is women, strong women that will protect us from our enemies who oppose women rights, civil right, gay and lesbian rights. It women who will motivate their men to get middle class job with strong Union to secure a home, a car, education for their kids, money for retirement. It is women will secure health care for all because a healthy society is a happy society and are not happy or health now. It is women who is merge Mexico , United States and Canada to become one Socialist Union because the bottom line the United State can no longer survive as One Union, we must merge with Mexico and Canada as one Socialist Union for the future survival of our Country. Because we can no longer do it alone and as population grows in the Third and resources like Oil, Land and Food because more and more scarse the survival of country depend on how much and resources and people will can secure for our future. We the world must become a Socialist Marxist Aryan Matriarchal Society for the survival of Humankind. Maybe Pope John and the children of Fatima Portugal left a couple of things out like the fact the world was going to become a Matriarchal Communist Society who worship Mother Nature or Virgin Mary who the leader all the Communist people. The Virgin Mary is Lilith and a Communist Aryan Matriarch who is replacing Adam who was Capitalist Semitic Patriarch. The Aryan Bless Virgin Mary has legions of Aryan gods from the Aztec and Mayan, Japanese to Manchurian Chinese, Sumerian, Slavic, Berber and Celtic Aryan Communist Gods. The spread all over the world spreading Aryan Communism everywhere on the Earth and they know that is was reunion with my twin sister Lilith or the Virgin Mary which start this Socialist Aryan Matriarchal revolution from Ur Sumeria to Mexico City Mexico.
Web MD

Sardinia, OH

#2 Jun 22, 2012
Man from Atlantis wrote:
Virgin Mary is the leader of the Matriarchal Communist Revolution
The Virgin Mary is Lilith or Belita the Jewish Sun Goddess or Durga or the Persian Anahita or Mother Nature or Whope the fallen Angel or Meteorite Women to the Lakota Sioux people which the tribe the Virgin Mary and Jews originated from. She is Communist as all Amerindian, Na-Dene and Eskimo people are they Communism to Middle East first in Kerala India which has been Communist and Matriarchal Society. The Virgin Mother was rejected by Patriarchal Semitic Society. The Virgin, Lilith, Belita, Anahita or Whope or Mother Nature is leader of the Communist gypsies who ancestors originated from Sumeria 4000 years and 12,900 years in North America with the Clovis people. Persian Communism is called Mazdazism which show great reverses to Women and Matriarchal Society which is Communist Society, It is going to be the women who are watch over the kids and keep the safe from sexual predators. Is the women who watch over the poor who will share the wealth between rich and poor, It is women, strong women that will protect us from our enemies who oppose women rights, civil right, gay and lesbian rights. It women who will motivate their men to get middle class job with strong Union to secure a home, a car, education for their kids, money for retirement. It is women will secure health care for all because a healthy society is a happy society and are not happy or health now. It is women who is merge Mexico , United States and Canada to become one Socialist Union because the bottom line the United State can no longer survive as One Union, we must merge with Mexico and Canada as one Socialist Union for the future survival of our Country. Because we can no longer do it alone and as population grows in the Third and resources like Oil, Land and Food because more and more scarse the survival of country depend on how much and resources and people will can secure for our future. We the world must become a Socialist Marxist Aryan Matriarchal Society for the survival of Humankind. Maybe Pope John and the children of Fatima Portugal left a couple of things out like the fact the world was going to become a Matriarchal Communist Society who worship Mother Nature or Virgin Mary who the leader all the Communist people. The Virgin Mary is Lilith and a Communist Aryan Matriarch who is replacing Adam who was Capitalist Semitic Patriarch. The Aryan Bless Virgin Mary has legions of Aryan gods from the Aztec and Mayan, Japanese to Manchurian Chinese, Sumerian, Slavic, Berber and Celtic Aryan Communist Gods. The spread all over the world spreading Aryan Communism everywhere on the Earth and they know that is was reunion with my twin sister Lilith or the Virgin Mary which start this Socialist Aryan Matriarchal revolution from Ur Sumeria to Mexico City Mexico.
Off the 'ole meds still, I see.....
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#3 Jun 23, 2012
I don't what propaganda out there to discredited me but It has work before and it not going work now. Communism is knocking at you door especially July 1 when Mexico turn back toward Communism and Majority of Latin American Countries and European Country are now Communism sympathizer. Asian and the Native American populations have all ways been Communist Sympathizer because it start there in both places especially with the Native American 12,900 years ago. So you can say what you want about me but bottom line the world is head toward Communism and my roll in this is more significant then you will ever know but all you need to that Sumeria was a Communist Civilization start by Lilith the my twin and Matriarch of Sumerian Royal bloodline 6000 years ago. I am connected with so many royal family around the world you have ideal. I am legitimate Royalty and I my twin sister Lilith started this Communism Revolution from Ur when I was soldier in Iraq when I visit my ancestral homeland of Ur Sumeria or Tallil Air Force Base and Marsh Arab or Sumeria rebel against the Semitic and the have been rebelling ever since that Sumeria rebel has spread all over the world and now to Mexico because it is Communist revolutions. Communism was dead until I brought back to life in the Marshes or Ur Sumeria in 1991. And don't believe then asked George Bush? who is a gypsy like me. And it no reason to lie. He is a gypsy. And both real Gypsies and Jews are Communist no matter if want to be or not.
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Lilith is the Queen of the Communism and I am the King of Communism. I am the King of the of the Marsh Arab people in Sumeria. I am Uru-anna or light of Heaven from which the words Orion and Aryan come from. I am Arianoi Gypsy, the same my Grandfather, His mother and his mother mother. We are Arianoi Gypsies same Zoroaster who my ancestor who birthdate is the same as mine and Anahita who is Lilith. Zoroaster was the King of the Marsh Arab or Magi in his day. I am the reigning Arainoi sovereignty now. I am the male sovereignty of Communism and Lilith or Virgin Mary is the female sovereignty of Communism. I am was told by Republican like Jesse Helms and Goerge Bush spirit that came to me that I am was Arianoi Gypsy.
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#5 Jun 23, 2012
Then later that week the Gods started to appearing; first I push a shopping Kart down to the end the store, where there was nobody there and I turn around and I saw a very tall women who look like Argentinian Tennis Star Gabriela Sabatini because was very tall but this women saw was much Taller about 7 feet or more, Stern face, She had same Jewish beautiful features like Gabriela who of Jewish descent too. Her nose was especially Jewish like mine. She was dress combine of a Indian Maharani with gold and silver embroidery and bejewel I don't if she had crow or not be she also had dress like the Native American Pocahontas with Native American dress with fringes on the arms of the dress and fringes on the bottom of the dress made out animal or beaver skins with beaver skin boots with Durga earring in her nose. Now, long before I taught it was the Hindu Goddess Durga but the Description that I describe before and the one down below is exactly what I saw in that store what is describe in the Anahita Yasht and person that wrote that description of Anahita in the Yasht actually saw her like I did. Now I just read about Anahita in Avestan Yashts just a couple of days ago and this is what I saw that day. Anahita or Durga who are the same both are married Varuna or Ahura Mazda.
126.'Ardvi Sura Anahita, who stands carried forth in the shape of a maid, fair of body, most strong, tall-formed, high-girded, pure, nobly born of a glorious race, wearing along her.... a mantle fully embroidered with gold;
127.'Ever holding the baresma in her hand, according to the rules, she wears square golden earrings on her ears bored, and a golden necklace around her beautiful neck, she, the nobly born Ardvi Sura Anahita; and she girded her waist tightly, so that her breasts may be well-shaped, that they may be tightly pressed.
128.'Upon her head Ardvi Sura Anahita bound a golden crown, with a hundred stars, with eight rays, a fine ...., a well-made crown, in the shape of a ...., with fillets streaming down.
129.'She is clothed with garments of beaver, Ardvi Sura Anahita; with the skin of thirty beavers of those that bear four young ones, that are the finest kind of beavers; for the skin of the beaver that lives in water is the finest-colored of all skins, and when worked at the right time it shines to the eye with full sheen of silver and gold. Then later that same Afternoon around the time of Raksha Bandhan and Holiday for the Varuna or Ahura Mazda and Chief of the Asuras or Ahuras.
Aban Yasht, a hymn to the waters in Avestan this Zoroaster account of see who Christian called the Virgin Mary or Lilith which was foundation of the Zoroastrian Aryan religion because it were Anahita his twin sister and she is my twin because all born Sept 19th , who taught about her ebony Caucasian Husband who he called Varuna or Ahura Mazda. Both appear to my in August 2003 in the United States why because I am Arianoi same as Zoroaster if Jessie Helms spirit came to told that my Grandmother mother who black, Choctaw Indian and Brazilian gypsies same the Mitchell Vitsa was Arianoi Gypsy.
I am Arianoi and the only one who could brought back Lilith or Bellili who the Virgin Mary spirit from the city of Ur when I was Solider in Iraqi 1991 and Our meeting and binding together twin brother and sister and husband and wife and Arianoi started Aryan revolt in Sumeria with Marsh Arab and spread all over the Middle East with Kurds, Iranians, Syrian and now the world with Native Americans(Latinos) in the Americas.
Man from Atlantis
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#6 Jun 23, 2012
I am Arianoi Gypsy descendant of Zoroaster another Arianoi or Pure Aryan and we are from the same Aryan Royal family. We have the same Birthdate Sept 19th which both share with Varuna or Ahura Mazda and Anahita or Durga or Lilith who is Geshtinanna or Virgin Mary incarnation. He husband and twin both is Varuna, in Persia and India, Dumuzi or Nimrod in Sumeria and Osiris in Egypt. We Zoroaster was born he was a star and his twin sister Anahita was and when I was also born in this family I was born a star or Angel and when I met my twin in Ur Iraq in 1991 the Samael and Lilith combine created Baphomet created Bapho father Mitra the Sun God.

The Baphomet

In
Draconian Tradition
(see Kenneth Grant)
Baphomet
is translated as
Bapho Mitra
or
Father Mithras
.

“I call it as I see it.”

Level 8

Since: Jul 09

Retirement City

#7 Jun 23, 2012
Web MD wrote:
<quoted text>Off the 'ole meds still, I see.....
Ahhh, let him have his delusional fun.
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#8 Jun 23, 2012
Baphomet or Father Mithras was taken Scottish rite in Charleston

In 1801, Issac Long, a Jew, brought a statue of Baphomet (Satan) to Charleston, South Carolina, where he helped to establish the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite. Long apparently chose Charleston because it was geographically located on the 33rd parallel of latitude (incidentally, so is Baghdad), and this council is considered to be the Mother Supreme Council of all Masonic Lodges of the World.

Charleston is also where the Clovis Comet landed 12,900 ago on the 33rd Parallel to Baghdad
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#9 Jun 23, 2012
delusion that! Samael and Lilith are not a delusion and the son Baphomet or father Mitra is no delusion either. And the Clovis Comet the landed in Charleston 12,900 is no delusion either! So Delusion that!

Level 9

Since: Feb 12

Bronx, NY

#10 Jun 23, 2012
Man from Atlantis wrote:
Virgin Mary is the leader of the Matriarchal Communist Revolution
The Virgin Mary is Lilith or Belita the Jewish Sun Goddess or Durga or the Persian Anahita or Mother Nature or Whope the fallen Angel or Meteorite Women to the Lakota Sioux people which the tribe the Virgin Mary and Jews originated from. She is Communist as all Amerindian, Na-Dene and Eskimo people are they Communism to Middle East first in Kerala India which has been Communist and Matriarchal Society. The Virgin Mother was rejected by Patriarchal Semitic Society. The Virgin, Lilith, Belita, Anahita or Whope or Mother Nature is leader of the Communist gypsies who ancestors originated from Sumeria 4000 years and 12,900 years in North America with the Clovis people. Persian Communism is called Mazdazism which show great reverses to Women and Matriarchal Society which is Communist Society, It is going to be the women who are watch over the kids and keep the safe from sexual predators. Is the women who watch over the poor who will share the wealth between rich and poor, It is women, strong women that will protect us from our enemies who oppose women rights, civil right, gay and lesbian rights. It women who will motivate their men to get middle class job with strong Union to secure a home, a car, education for their kids, money for retirement. It is women will secure health care for all because a healthy society is a happy society and are not happy or health now. It is women who is merge Mexico , United States and Canada to become one Socialist Union because the bottom line the United State can no longer survive as One Union, we must merge with Mexico and Canada as one Socialist Union for the future survival of our Country. Because we can no longer do it alone and as population grows in the Third and resources like Oil, Land and Food because more and more scarse the survival of country depend on how much and resources and people will can secure for our future. We the world must become a Socialist Marxist Aryan Matriarchal Society for the survival of Humankind. Maybe Pope John and the children of Fatima Portugal left a couple of things out like the fact the world was going to become a Matriarchal Communist Society who worship Mother Nature or Virgin Mary who the leader all the Communist people. The Virgin Mary is Lilith and a Communist Aryan Matriarch who is replacing Adam who was Capitalist Semitic Patriarch. The Aryan Bless Virgin Mary has legions of Aryan gods from the Aztec and Mayan, Japanese to Manchurian Chinese, Sumerian, Slavic, Berber and Celtic Aryan Communist Gods. The spread all over the world spreading Aryan Communism everywhere on the Earth and they know that is was reunion with my twin sister Lilith or the Virgin Mary which start this Socialist Aryan Matriarchal revolution from Ur Sumeria to Mexico City Mexico.
...and the pope was a member of the hitler youth so whats your point?...
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#11 Jun 23, 2012
Signs & Symbols Related - Archangel Michael and the Sun:

The Archangel Governs:
Angels, for Archangel Michael is called Lord of the people of Judah,
In Daniel, these "princes" are the guardian angels of the heathen nations who oppose Michael, the guardian angel of Judah (
Archangel Michael is Shamash and 19th of Tishri and Prince of Heaven
Shahrivar, 19th day: Farvardin
Saint Michael was then given the highest honour of all the angels that of Prince of Heaven and he and his angels allowed to enter the everlasting Beatific Vision of God. September 19th because the 19th was the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles and because that day is also Michaelmas, the Feast of Michael and All Angels
Ullu or Ibbu or Lilith or the Sun as Virgo day of birth which take her raft out of Semitic people and Semitic Men.
The Babylonians additionally celebrated the 19th as a special "evil day", the "day of anger"

The Babylonians considered the 19th day of the month to be unlucky.

Akkadian 19th called Ibbu (" white") or day of wrath or anger

'ibu "enemy": add Ugaritic e-bu ='ebu U
. She was Geshtinanna or Belili and I was Dumuzi son of Nimrod or Enki and Akitu on September 19th was Sumerian New Year, Autumn Equinox, All Souls Day, Day of Wrath of Revenge against Semitic Babylon. Belit-Anat or Belita to Aryan Jews, The Maya Sun God Kukulcan, The Aztec Sun God Quetzalcoatl were both on either Septmeber 19th or 20th and this the date I was born too the Kukulcan and Quetzalcoatl will return this year on September 19th and 20th to Earth to celebrate the New Aryan or Orions Universe
Archangel Michael - Angelic & Planetary Correspondences

Michaelmas, the Feast of Michael and All Angels

Michaelmas is September 19th All Saints Day the Birth of the Sun and Birth of Zoroaster and Virgin Mary and me all born on September 19th

Samael is born September 19th Lilith is Born on Septmeber and Baphomet or Father Mitra who is the Archangel Michael the protect Judah or me is Born September 19th. I am Baphomet and I am Mitra and I am Osiris or Perfect Black and I were Baphomet is suppose to be now on that 33rd Parallel.
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#13 Jun 24, 2012
AB: The Carolina Bays, one of the most conspicuous geomorphic features on
the Atlantic Coastal Plain of the United States, are a group of about
500,000, oriented, crater-like, elliptical lakes, wetlands, and depressions,
ranging from a few dozen meters to about 11 km in length.

Although long proposed as impact structures (Melton and Schriever, 1933;
Prouty, 1934), this origin for the Carolina Bays has remained controversial
mainly because of an apparent absence of associated extraterrestrial
materials.

Analyses of Bay orientation showed that their long axes converge near the
Great Lakes, suggesting that an impact or airburst over that region may have
formed the Bays (Eyton and Parkhurst, 1975).

However, Bays dates have been reported over a wide range, calling into
question whether all Carolina Bays could have formed simultaneously,
although this issue remains unresolved and controversial.

Many Bay researchers, who subscribe to widely differing theories, agree that
modern Carolina Bays have been subject to repeated modification and that
they most likely evolved from some type of ancestral depressions.

Now for the first time, we present conclusive geochemical and sedimentary
evidence in support of an extraterrestrial connection for the Carolina Bays.

Analyses of sediment from the rim sands and basins of fifteen Bays, widely
distributed across North and South Carolina, reveal anomalously high
abundances of microspherules, iridium, fullerenes with ET helium, carbon
spherules, glass-like carbon, and other potential markers for
extraterrestrial impact.

No such markers were found in paleosols beneath the rim sands or basal
sediments of the Bays examined.

The assemblage of geochemical and sediment signatures of extraterrestrial
impact found in Bay sediments are essentially the same as in the
pan-North-American Younger Dryas impact boundary layer (the YDB), dated at
12.9 ka.

We hypothesize that at least some Bays were formed by the YD impact during
the last deglacial, and we present OSL and radiocarbon dating, along with
stratigraphic profiling, in support of this age.

Data from the Carolina Bays we have examined suggest that at least some
modern Carolina Bays may have evolved from depressions which were excavated
by primary ejecta, secondary ejecta, and/or the shock wave from the Younger
Dryas impact event.
Man from Atlantis

North Charleston, SC

#14 Jun 24, 2012
Communism was born in the Carlina Bays 12,900 where the Clovis Comet hit and so was the Aryan race.
Sam

Medina, OH

#15 Jun 24, 2012
What a load of f*cking hallucinogenic SPAM! And they want to legalize narcotics...
kevin

Lavallette, NJ

#16 May 13, 2013
what is connection of Lilith,eve,isis,mary,raphael;a lso adam,osiris,jesus,adam,michael ?any significance to other close birthdates, like 16,September?could Mary and Michael be our higher selves, or observers,through history,for some of us? perhaps some of us even lived simultaneous lives to our higher selves?
kevin

Lavallette, NJ

#17 May 13, 2013
consider this pattern.cain and abel with Jefferson davis and Abraham Lincoln.i want to suggest that cain and abel were not blood brothers, cain being the son of eve,abel being the son of adam.this is where a lot of our wars and conflicts come from, from close to 40,000 years ago.and yet davis and Lincoln may have been half brothers, with the same actual father.
Paris Hilton

Medford, NY

#18 May 13, 2013
Man from Atlantis wrote:
Communism was born in the Carlina Bays 12,900 where the Clovis Comet hit and so was the Aryan race.
You make my head hurt.

Stop or I'm telling my dad.
Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 May 13, 2013
When taking walks in the desert avoid the peyote. It will make you crazy unless you know how to use it. Also give up snorting the Stuipd Dust.
We all want to see how it ends for our self. Don't give away the ENDING !!!!!

Level 8

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#20 May 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
What a load of f*cking hallucinogenic SPAM! And they want to legalize narcotics...
>cough,,, ahem< Who tied you to a chair and made you read all of it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min eleanorigby 40,597
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 8 min SLY WEST 2,918
News Poop Raining From Sky Ruins Girl's Sweet 16 11 min SLY WEST 3
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Blitzking 163,575
Things that make life eaiser... 15 min Enzo49 557
Impossible brand and product combinations (Jan '12) 54 min Enzo49 542
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 58 min wichita-rick 162,680
News 'It feels weird asking everybody for permission... 1 hr Christsharia Law 62
*Sad music/sad themes Thread* 4 hr wichita-rick 91
More from around the web